Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency (13396 Views)

Fayose To Buhari: Withdraw 2016 Budget, It’s A National Embarrassment / At Last, Buhari Formally Writes N’assembly To Withdraw 2016 Budget For Correctio / Why Buhari Didn’t Appoint Igbos As Service Chiefs — Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by looseweight: 9:46am On Jan 06, 2016
Welcome to naija
Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by jbkomo(m): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2016
Freedom of expression and unskilled journalist in our country is a deservice to the national interest. Budget cannot be withdrawn just like dat. Report just to embarrass d govt.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by XBLadez: 9:50am On Jan 06, 2016
I withdrew the budget. Please forgive my mistake cry
Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by noleon22(m): 9:56am On Jan 06, 2016
Isn't there a body that regulate Nigeria newspapers and their journalists? Anybody can just wake and publish rubbish and take it back the next day without being sued or reprimanded for publishing falsehood!! Na wa for nigeria oh
Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by miqos02(m): 9:58am On Jan 06, 2016
hmmm
Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by millionaireman: 10:00am On Jan 06, 2016
Is it true that President Buhari didn't even know what was in the budget proposal he presented to the National Assembly?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by lielbree: 10:01am On Jan 06, 2016
drss2:
am not surprised. buari dullard is not a listening president.
Hypocricy is when u lament n cry over oil price selling at $36pb yet budget billions for personal enjoyment at d expence of workers december salaries.
Hypocrisy is when u claim u met an EMPTY TREASURY yet budget hundreds of billions on frivolities.
Hypocricy is when u claim u will diversify nigeria's economy yet budgeted N3.6 billion for German made 2016 BMW models.
Hypocrisy is when u claim nigeria is broke yet budget N145 million for tyres.
Hypocricy is when u claim nigeria is battered yet budget N320 million for zoo animals in aso rock.
Hypocrisy is when u claim Jonathan looted national treasury yet budget N39 billion for foriegn travels against GEJ's N24 billion.
Hypocrisy is when u accused GEJ of wastage yet budget N1.7 billion for food (gucci banquet), against GEJ's N500 billion
Hypocrisy is when u ban nigerians from buying goods abroad yet budgeted billions of naira for foriegn goods.

dis is not budget of change, it is budget of looting.
Against Gej 500m pls modify the 3rd to last paragraph

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 06, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Even if the budget is not withdrawn, it definitely needs some readjustment in alliances with our economy reality and change mantra of PMB/PYO government
U mean Pmb/pyo are not aware of the content of the budget ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by Etizz: 10:10am On Jan 06, 2016
These days, news dat come online is not worth believing......

Stup!d and unreliable media.......

Pathetic.....
Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by mazzi: 10:22am On Jan 06, 2016
funlord:
angry

Please me and this olodos parents have tried for years to cure him of his psychotic ways of expressing himself and to change his ways but it seems the curse on his destiny is quite strong!

Viewers should assist us in treating his condition by giving the baboon a public shaming! "Kindly click like if you think he made no sense or share if you believe he has a point!"
can you see that the shame is on you zombie?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by 1Nairaboy(m): 10:22am On Jan 06, 2016
The budget wld b PDPed(Continued) and not APCed(Changed) bt If sth is wrong wif d budget dey beta nt shy away bt do d needful

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by DEDON8181(m): 10:27am On Jan 06, 2016
drss2:
Hypocricy is when u lament n cry over oil price selling at $36pb yet budget billions for personal enjoyment at d expence of workers december salaries.
Hypocrisy is when u claim u met an EMPTY TREASURY yet budget hundreds of billions on frivolities.
Hypocricy is when u claim u will diversify nigeria's economy yet budgeted N3.6 billion for German made 2016 BMW models.
Hypocricy is when u claim nigeria is battered yet budget N320 million for zoo animals in aso rock.
Hypocrisy is when u claim Jonathan looted national treasury yet budget N39 billion for foriegn travels against GEJ's N24 billion.
Hypocrisy is when u accused GEJ of wastage yet budget N1.7 billion for food (gucci banquet), against GEJ's N500 [b]billion

Hypocrisy is when u ban nigerians from buying goods abroad yet budgeted billions of naira for foriegn goods.[/b]

GEJ's own was N500Million. Correct it before the e-rats attack you like bulldog

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by LightofEarendil: 10:27am On Jan 06, 2016
The sad story in all these is the time and energy wasted by many throwing jabs and punches over an apparently fake news.
Be swift to hear but slow to speak says the holy Book. Apparently, its for cases like these...
Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by exceloup: 10:28am On Jan 06, 2016
confused things!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by Xfemt(m): 10:33am On Jan 06, 2016
Aufbauh:
I knew from the onset the fallacy of budget withdraw
was a mischievous propaganda from low skilled apprentice of the PDP e-rats geared towards self consolation and also an appetizer to their ever gullible supporters to get relief from their ongoing political penury.

What is dis **** saying pdp propaganda or apshit lying agender.
Why is apshit trying to paint PMB saint jst to buy "I be better person" to Nigerians than others
This story was cooked up by apc lying idiots to make buhari look like a saint so pple ll say he is a tru leader,
My broder u lie cus buhari and apc re evil and noting u pple ll do to make him saint but rather keep putting up ur propaganda and blame pdp while the truth reveal it self
Evil party with evil president and followers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by Hugo7(m): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2016
I don't have to read , I knew when I saw the news yesterday that it had no single truth in it........join me and thank GOD for adding another year to my life........show your fellow. Nairalander some love by pressing the like button.......#teamJan
Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by chesterlee(m): 10:38am On Jan 06, 2016
The APC e-rats were masturbating round the other thread where it was announced that the tyrant withdrew the budget...claiming that the dictator was a listening president grin grin

How market?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by frankwyte: 10:44am On Jan 06, 2016
Hmmm, this gov't thrives on controversies....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by anonimi: 10:45am On Jan 06, 2016
Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by Udstar(m): 10:47am On Jan 06, 2016
Why all these dwindling news? It is getting uninteresting. Today you will hear it is this, tomorrow u will hear it was not that but it is now this.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by drss2(m): 10:47am On Jan 06, 2016
DEDON8181:

GEJ's own was N500Million. Correct it before the e-rats attack you like bulldog
i can't remember d original figure but GEJ reduced his feeding budget from N1billion in 2013, then reduced it to about N700 million in 2014 then reduced it down to about N500 billion in 2015.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 06, 2016
There are no provisions for the welfare of the citizenry in buhari's budget.It' is only provisions for cars,foods,and logistics for the presidency and lawmakers only.Nigerian politicians are the ones wrecking our economy with their reckless spending.A government that want to fight corruption is now passing millions of budget into law for irrelevant purposes.How can buhari do budget for changing of BMW tyres?Follow-come. car tyres are more durable than buying new ones.What is budget for bulbs and c.caution again?Does government convoys breakdown on transit?He is indirectly recouping his campaign expenses.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by anonimi: 10:51am On Jan 06, 2016
modath:
Did the earlier report of withdrawal come from the government or unsubstantiated media reports?

So you actually know about "unsubstandtiated media reports" yet you were all over the place on the other thread about Tony Anenih.
What manner of HYPOCRISY

modath:

Jonathan should not be allowed to go scot free!! cool

The crux of this matter is that, Hero used funds meant to secure lives & properties of average Nigerians to induce voters to give him a 2nd term that he didn't deserve!!

EoD!!

*modified*... Omenka, maybe the plan is to punish the folks who carried Jonathan's instructions severely in order to act as deterrent to others since he is "untouchable" angry

He will get served, Karma will serve him COLD. .

This song is dedicated to you for reflection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L_2aWaXWAI

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by erico2k2(m): 10:53am On Jan 06, 2016
dunkem21:

You will be a mischievous person in real life cheesy

I don laugh tire grin .. The man dey make his supporters to change mouth every second ..
Wetin u expect no B government of change lol
Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 06, 2016
drss2:
Hypocrisy is when u accused GEJ of wastage yet budget N1.7 billion for food (gucci banquet), against GEJ's N500 billion
Hypocrisy is when u ban nigerians from buying goods abroad yet budgeted billions of naira for foriegn goods.

Buhari is recouping all the money he spent in presidential campaign,electoral petition at the tribunal and nomination forms he bought from 2003 to 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by Kennydoc(m): 11:02am On Jan 06, 2016
Aufbauh:

My opinion is personal and if you've seen any of my post commending PMB for the budget withdraw please lay it bare.
Some stories do not appeal to logics or my mental reasoning so I'd refrain from such as adults need not to engage in cartoon story.
Be well guided!

So your point is that the news of withdrawal of the budget are lies propagated by PDP members?
Now let me ask you, do you think the Presidency would own up if they actually withdrew the budget? Don't you think it's something that would taint their image and thus they'd love to do it secretly?
Secondly, are you going to be comfortable if that budget is retained? Does it tell well of the so-called incorruptible president to spend much more than the so-called clueless and corrupt GEJ in running the presidency at a time when the country is planning to borrow over 2tn naira to fund the budget?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by gottliebglobal(m): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2016
When I commented on this on another thread some arm chair economist called me an angry youth.
If the budget is now adjusted that means we still have some hope for our economic situation.

https://www.nairaland.com/2833200/5-countries-crushed-oil-price/4#41527388
Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by Aufbauh(m): 11:07am On Jan 06, 2016
You sound like one of those people that paid 10k to Uwazruike massob for a passport to nowhere cheesy cheesy

Xfemt:

[s]What is dis slowpoke saying pdp propaganda or apshit lying agender.
Why is apshit trying to paint PMB saint jst to buy "I be better person" to Nigerians than others
This story was cooked up by apc lying idiots to make buhari look like a saint so pple ll say he is a tru leader,
My broder u lie cus buhari and apc re evil and noting u pple ll do to make him saint but rather keep putting up ur propaganda and blame pdp while the truth reveal it self
Evil party with evil president and followers[/s]
Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by Image123(m): 11:11am On Jan 06, 2016
my biggest fear is a lack of credible opposition. i love Buhari but he needs good opposition for balance. The opposition is making it too cheap and easy and we might come to a Mugabe point where majority agree Buhari is our saviour and should legally continue indefinitely. Opposition governors, senators etc should please up their game and stop the folly.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 06, 2016
millionaireman:
Is it true that President Buhari didn't even know what was in the budget proposal he presented to the National Assembly?
He is a real dullard.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by Abugab(m): 11:15am On Jan 06, 2016
We knew from the moment the news broke that it was the handiwork of PDP to discredit the budget.
Nigerians will see how budget is implemented this year and this will further expose their poor governance for 16 years.
PDP is working to ensure that their ills are not exposed and that some Nigerians are buying it is what beats my imagination.

The NASS is on break to resume 12th and how did the presidency withdraw the budget?
Them never see anything, that jail, them must go.
Re: Buhari Didn’t Withdraw 2016 Budget, Say Presidency by jmaine: 11:15am On Jan 06, 2016
drss2:

Post Endorsed . . . . . . .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi State Government Names Her Caretaker Chairmen / Buhari Has Mortgaged Nigeria’s Future, Says Don / Will You Vote For GEJ If He Goes For Second Term?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.