Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour (10231 Views)

"I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / Body Odour Or Mouth Odour Which Cant You Cope With In A Relationship? / She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 06, 2016
Pusssy odour is tolerable cheesy
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by JanuaryTempest(f): 8:51am On Jan 06, 2016
misspicy:

is she? cool

In the flesh tongue

Hope you've been a good girl this new year smiley
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by misspicy(f): 8:53am On Jan 06, 2016
scentmarlc:

Seems we have plenty of 'clean' people here grin grin cheesy
oh well,you don't expect anybody to outrightly declare they have any type of odour,besides most victims are not even aware they have any form of odour. lipsrsealed

we are all just responding to your question....

as for me,myself and I am allergic and even my mummy is aware of my allergy to odours
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by scentmarlc(m): 8:55am On Jan 06, 2016
Ray360:

Body odour can last for a life-time if dogged measures are not taken to tame the offensive pong. Most people with this odour started living with it from their puberty days through hyper-perspiration. If regular hygienic routines of bathing at least twice a day and brushing twice a day are not cultivated, the odour will grow.

Asiri cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by misspicy(f): 8:57am On Jan 06, 2016
JanuaryTempest:

In the flesh tongue

Hope you've been a good girl this new year smiley
LMAO gringrin

I knew it! immediately I saw the follow,my instincts spiked cheesycheesycheesy

it will be kept locked and zipped but the intelligence is still radiating no matter how much its trying to oppress it winkwinkwink tonguetonguetongue just a matter of time cheesy

check my posts,I have not had a brawl with any gringrin,been a very good girl.
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by JanuaryTempest(f): 9:01am On Jan 06, 2016
misspicy:

LMAO gringrin

I knew it! immediately I saw the follow,my instincts spiked cheesycheesycheesy

it will be kept locked and zipped but the intelligence is still radiating no matter how much its trying to oppress it winkwinkwink tonguetonguetongue just a matter of time cheesy

check my posts,I have not had a brawl with any gringrin,been a very good girl.

Missed you, pumpkin smiley

New year, new attitudes, stick with it tongue
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by scentmarlc(m): 9:02am On Jan 06, 2016
misspicy:

oh well,you don't expect anybody to outrightly declare they have any type of odour,besides most victims are not even aware they have any form of odour. lipsrsealed

we are all just responding to your question....

as for me,myself and I am allergic and even my mummy is aware of my allergy to odours

Yea, I can't agree more with you.

The basis for the question stemmed from an arguement. If push should come to shove, which can you tolerate in your relationship. One that you think is more endurable and WHY you think so.

That's actually the drift. Cos am very aware of Human's double-faced nature so I won't expect anyone to admit publicly.

[/i]
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by misspicy(f): 9:10am On Jan 06, 2016
JanuaryTempest:

Missed you, pumpkin smiley
New year, new attitudes, stick with it tongue
awwww smileywinksmileywink
for ya,amma do more cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 06, 2016
B.O is worse cry
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by misspicy(f): 9:27am On Jan 06, 2016
scentmarlc:

Yea, I can't agree more with you.

The basis for the question stemmed from an arguement. If push should come to shove, which can you tolerate in your relationship. One that you think is more endurable and WHY you think so.

That's actually the drift. Cos am very aware of Human's double-faced nature so I won't expect anyone to admit publicly.

[/i]
for a relationship I don't think I can cope with any please,coz of my health winksmileywinksmiley
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:30am On Jan 06, 2016
misspicy:

for a relationship I don't think I can cope with any please,coz of my health winksmileywinksmiley
grin grin
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by misspicy(f): 9:37am On Jan 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
grin grin
awwww lovey dovey,been waiting for you to get up from bed,I mean to say this to ya

You are the sun in my day,the wind in my sky,the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart smileywinksmileywinksmileywinksmileywink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by scentmarlc(m): 9:47am On Jan 06, 2016
MrsPhyno:
B.O is worse cry

Madam, seems you are talking from experience grin grin grin
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:47am On Jan 06, 2016
misspicy:

awwww lovey dovey,been waiting for you to get up from bed,I mean to say this to ya

You are the sun in my day,the wind in my sky,the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart smileywinksmileywinksmileywinksmileywink
That's so sweet baby.

You are my splendour and glamour, my happiness and pride. In you my dream and fantasies rest. Your love, beauty, brilliance and your heart is the source of my pride. Your love has put me at the Zenith of glory. I love you baby and adore the fact that you are my wife kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by scentmarlc(m): 9:50am On Jan 06, 2016
misspicy:

Hmmmmmmmmm, someone's in love cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by scentmarlc(m): 9:56am On Jan 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

That's so sweet baby.

You are my splendour and glamour, my happiness and pride. In you my dream and fantasies rest. Your love, beauty, brilliance and your heart is the source of my pride. Your love has put me at the Zenith of glory. I love you baby and adore the fact that you are my wife kiss kiss

Uhmmmmmmm am I the only one seeing this?

Kingtom Kinglekan cutehector, agarawu23, ask4bigneyo, loomer montezZ .......... Abeg come see wetin my eyes dey seee.....

So Tonye, misspicy has eventually got you on speed dial with her Potioned Vegetable soup abii cheesy cheesy

More Vaseline to una elbow oooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 06, 2016
My friend has a mouth odour but till date I can't tell him,
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by agarawu23(m): 10:02am On Jan 06, 2016
scentmarlc:

Kingto m Kingl ekan cutehebctor, agar awu23, ask4bi gneyo, loomer mo ntezZ .......... Abeg come see wetin my eyes dey seee.....

So Tonye, missp icy has eventually got you on speed dial with her Potioned Vegetable soup abii cheesy cheesy

leave that confused political chameleon.
I have noticed his recent activeness and ass licking of some female members here grin

He has no option than to be scammed off the little money left with him during the PDP campaign grin grin grin grin grin

Political chameleon is in love.

Cc Midolian
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:03am On Jan 06, 2016
scentmarlc:

Kingtom Kinglekan cutehector, agarawu23, ask4bigneyo, loomer montezZ .......... Abeg come see wetin my eyes dey seee.....

So Tonye, misspicy has eventually got you on speed dial with her Potioned Vegetable soup abii cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

Bros, it is the Lord's doing and it is marvellous in our heart. The love we(Misspicy and I) have for each other is divinely arranged, pure and sweet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by scentmarlc(m): 10:03am On Jan 06, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Pusssy odour is tolerable cheesy

Oga I didn't give u that option ooooo cheesy cheesy

No come spoil thread for me , bikoo cheesy

Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by misspicy(f): 10:04am On Jan 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

That's so sweet baby.

You fill me with the alcoholic liquor of love, makes me drunk until I pass out kiss kisskiss
Am I not lucky amongst women,You were sent my way from the heavens,then You feel me with the Aura of been wanted even when my type are been cast down....
You make me a pride among my pairs
My Crown smileywinksmileywinksmileykisskisskiss
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by scentmarlc(m): 10:05am On Jan 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

grin grin grin

Bros, it is the Lord's doing and it is marvellous in our heart. The love we(Misspicy and I) have for each other is divinely arranged, pure and sweet.

Negative Effect of too much Telemundo grin grin
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by misspicy(f): 10:07am On Jan 06, 2016
scentmarlc:

Hmmmmmmmmm, someone's in love cheesy cheesy
obvious

BTW TonyeBarcanista Darling never you be dissuaded by what your haters have to say,my love for you is above their hate because love conquer all... winkwinkwinkwinksmiley

now let's leave this about to be polluted thread for the minions cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by agarawu23(m): 10:09am On Jan 06, 2016
Okada man

Drop me here abeg, na here I go sleep today grin
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by scentmarlc(m): 10:09am On Jan 06, 2016
misspicy:

You fill me with the alcoholic liquor of love, makes me drunk until I pass out kiss kisskiss
Am I not lucky amongst women,You were sent my way from the heavens,then You feel me with the Aura of been wanted even when my type are been cast down....

UhmmmmmMmmmmm

Yourmain, Onstelly, Uniqueness01 ...... I hope Y'all are reading this. Na dis kind sweet romance I want ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy . Make una do meeting and decide who go sleep my house today for proper prayer vigil grin grin

Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:09am On Jan 06, 2016
scentmarlc:

Lemme kontunu to watch in 3D
Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by kinglekan: 10:09am On Jan 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

grin grin grin

Oga Tonye don see big yansh him brain don reset.

Omase oooo undecided

Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by scentmarlc(m): 10:12am On Jan 06, 2016
misspicy:

obvious

BTW TonyeBarcanista Darling never you be desuaded by what your haters have to say,my love for you is above their hate because love conquer all... winkwinkwinkwinksmiley

now let's leave this about to be polluted thread for the minions cheesycheesycheesy

Its official, u don high cheesy cheesy

Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by misspicy(f): 10:15am On Jan 06, 2016
scentmarlc:

Its official, u don high cheesy cheesy
Tipe Tipe cheesycheesy
TonyeBarcanista's love na him high me winkwinksmileywinksmiley cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:16am On Jan 06, 2016
misspicy:

Oh Darling, you are not just sweet, you are the personification of sweetness. Every single word that comes from you are sweet and lovely. They enters my heart like a piercing sword and got me intoxicated in love and happiness. All of you and all from you is sweet and lovely. You the best gift anyone can ask from God. I love you baby... And Cherish you more than life itself kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by scentmarlc(m): 10:17am On Jan 06, 2016
silvermania:
My friend has a mouth odour but till date I can't tell him,

Why? Because you like the odour ? grin grin

Just kidding.

Honestly I feel your pain. Such dilemma to see someone you care about walking around with a "mobile gutter" cheesy . The fear of how he might react alone terrifies me. Safe for if he is the egoistic type, that could actually be the end of a lifelong friendship.

Let's hope more people will come on here and give opinnions that may soften your burden.

Stay well bro!

Re: Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour by montezz(f): 10:18am On Jan 06, 2016
scentmarlc:

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Should A Girl Upload This Kind Of Picture To Facebook? / What Has A Lady Said To You After Sex?(the First Time You Had It). / What Kind Of Gift Can U Give A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.