Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies (20407 Views)

Penuel Mnguni Continues His "Miracles" After Accusing T.B Joshua Of Deceit (PICS / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / Peter Mutharika Accuses T.B Joshua Of Giving A Fake Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by morereb10: 7:26am On Jan 06, 2016
Zambian Pastor Conrad Mbewe Says TB Joshua’s Predictions Are Demonic, Prophecies False.“TB Joshua’s Predictions Are Demonic, His Prophecies Are False”- Zambian Pastor Conrad Mbewe Blasts SCOAN Founder

Well, in the last few years, the prophet has become notorious for prophecies related to politicians or football (what Americans call “soccer”). The internet is awash with news items claiming that “sources” have told them that the prophet has predicted the death of a president or the final score sheet of a pending football match. Hence, in the streets of Africa, TB Joshua has become the latest wonder-boy. Everyone is talking about him.

For instance, “sources” said that TB Joshua predicted that the Zambian national football team would lift the prestigious AFCON Cup early this year. In fact, the “sources” also said he predicted Didier Drogba’s heart-rending penalty miss—which could have buried the hopes of the entire nation of Zambia. So, even if you did not know TB Joshua prior to Zambia’s recent win, his name was added to our staple diet from that point onwards.

Being a pastor in Africa, I have been asked again and again by people in the streets what I make of all this. Thankfully, my own church members know better. However, I engage in a lot of one-on-one and door-to-door evangelism, and this is one of those questions I get asked very often. It is obvious that TB Joshua and his predictions are on the minds of many Zambians (and Africans). Let me make just two comments about all this.

Unverified Claims

The first comment I want to make is that many of the stories doing their rounds about TB Joshua’s feats amount to fictitious stories that are unverified. They get passed on from one hearer to another and grow larger and larger until they become “real”. They can best be included in the folklores that made up so much of African traditional stories, like the stories of the beautiful women that once used to walk dry out of the river at full moon to mesmerise village men and disappear back into the water!

It is the same with the prophecy of Chelsea winning the Champions League Cup. I have searched the Internet looking for a clip where TB Joshua is saying in clear words that Chelsea would win the Cup but all I have found are statements that “sources” have said it. Here is a man who runs a TV network for 24 hours a day, and yet the one piece of information that is the hype of today cannot be found! In fact, what I seem to find are statements made just before the match claiming that he did not say anything of the kind. Perhaps someone can send me a YouTube link where he said it—and said it clearly.

I am reminded of the many claims to healings that are made by “anointed” Charismatic preachers. Every week, there are tens of thousands of miracle services conducted across the country and the continent. When I say that these are just publicity and fundraising gimmicks, sincere Christians are often horrified at my saying so. When I then ask them to give me the name and address of one person whom they know who was once blind but now sees, or was a cripple (on a wheelchair or on crutches) who now - read complete story at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/01/zambian-pastor-accuses-tb-joshua-of.html

MissyB3 Ijebabe lalasticlala ishilove seun Obinoscopy mynd44 ijebabe airforce1 tosyne2much fynestboi

1 Like

Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by morereb10: 7:27am On Jan 06, 2016
grin grin grin

God is the judge

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by madridguy(m): 7:29am On Jan 06, 2016
God Bless Prophet TB Joshua. Nigeria best pastor.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Horlufemi(m): 7:30am On Jan 06, 2016
TB Joshua is a false prophet.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by StefanSalvatore: 7:32am On Jan 06, 2016
Dis man jst wnts attention

Notin else

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by madridguy(m): 7:32am On Jan 06, 2016
Don't say what you don't know. May God forgive you. TB Joshua is the best pastor in Nigeria.

Horlufemi:
TB Joshua is a false prophet.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by mu2sa2: 7:33am On Jan 06, 2016
Christian vs Christian.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Chanchit: 7:53am On Jan 06, 2016
Na South African pastors tackle TB'Jo pass costhe man don burst market for them.

3 Likes

Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by timidapsin(m): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2016
Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) shocked shocked shocked
https://www.nairaland.com/2840221/strange-cow-refused-die-after
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 06, 2016
Jonathan sef cry
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 06, 2016
Jealousy of the highest order

11 Likes

Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Mutuwa(m): 10:38am On Jan 06, 2016
Keneking:
Jonathan sef cry
grin
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by steffans(m): 10:38am On Jan 06, 2016
Interesting
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 06, 2016
Wat ya say?
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Henkyuuu1: 10:38am On Jan 06, 2016
Gosh y dat
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Holamidhe(m): 10:39am On Jan 06, 2016
This will make TB Joshua more popular and i bet from now on he will mind is statement
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by ojimbo(m): 10:39am On Jan 06, 2016
deluded africans
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 06, 2016
Even GEJ said it .
I blame our miracle seeking generation always looking for magician performing magic in d name of god for the love of money and fame

1 Like

Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 06, 2016
I'm his cousin, he's fake, quote me and meet ur creator.

2 Likes

Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by ClassCaptain(m): 10:40am On Jan 06, 2016
2016 ...the Year of BEEF

4 Likes

Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 06, 2016
Feels so good to be back home.cheesy

To the mod wey ban me,nice one undecided.. After you na you again..

Rule 2
Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke,
fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR their TRIBE?

Where you dey when this guy you ban me for dey word my yoruba tribe?

Seems the mod wey ban me nan "Igbo" ..

Iffu like ban me again,your tenure go soon end..# undecided
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 06, 2016
please What is lalasticlala?? noticed it's common amongst threads on the FP
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 06, 2016
Oboy hear talk, make him predict him own.

Even Good himself know say know say bad Belle is allowed
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by canalily(m): 10:42am On Jan 06, 2016
...am just thinking How true is thisundecided

Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by playcharles(m): 10:42am On Jan 06, 2016
false prophet all around trying to make name
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by oz4real83(m): 10:42am On Jan 06, 2016
When a christian verbally attacks another christian,nothing serious happens but when a shiite attacks a sunni or vice versa,oceans of blood will flow. #Shunviolence

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 06, 2016
madridguy:
Don't say what you don't know. May God forgive you. TB Joshua is the best pastor in Nigeria.

Don't say what you don't also know sad

6 Likes

Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by NaijaPrince: 10:43am On Jan 06, 2016
See Gobe
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by simplemach(m): 10:43am On Jan 06, 2016
Let the war begin...
Re: Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies by JaredNomak: 10:44am On Jan 06, 2016
The man has said nothing but the truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" / Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / I KILL In The ARMY; Is It A SIN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.