Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption (24644 Views)

APC And PDP Are Expired Political Parties - Doyin Okupe / Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman / Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption by Ijaya123: 11:06am On Jan 06, 2016
You just said it as it is.
Re: Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption by chesterlee(m): 11:08am On Jan 06, 2016
Dasuki - arrested Buhari in the 80's
Dokpesi - aired the real Buhari
ThisDay news - published things against Buhari
Olisa Metuh - Opposition Spokesman
Fani kayode - Main APC critic.

Funny how all these arms scam money entered their hand. I won't be surprised tomorrow same money will enter Ben Murray Bruce's account because of common sense televising, Fayose for criticizing APC and maybe my own account for Facebook posts. I don even dream am b4. Lol. All these reminds me of foreign movies when a citizen knows the ills of the CIA /FG, then the government frames up the guy perfectly, making him a fugitive to the unsuspecting public. This is what I see in this era.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 06, 2016
PDP ruled and looted for 16 years .its a gradual process all will be caught even GEJ.
Re: Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption by emmygzy(m): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2016
DropShot:
The least one would expect from Rivers state for example is for the state government to charge Amaechi to court if there are evidences that he looted or mismanaged the state's fund while he was governor.

Their ranting doesn't move PMB and definitely not millions of Nigerians who gave him the mandate to fight corruption.
uttermost rubbish. It's only efcc and icpc that is permitted to prosecute corruption cases. Nobody else can do it.
Re: Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption by Abugab(m): 11:10am On Jan 06, 2016
For 16 years PDP was in govt and expecting an opposition govt to start persecuting people outside PDP is really worrisome.
Some people left PDP for APC, but most of these known people were at state level and those at federal level were inconsequential moreorless.

Expectedly, if PDP have any member who have left their ranks and is corrupt they can come out to the media and say so with details of what is stolen and how.

The mist important thing is that the war on corruption knows no party but humans. That is what this govt is doing and its worthy to be encouraged.
Re: Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption by Perryjackson(m): 11:10am On Jan 06, 2016
Gej cannot be arrested because that will bring down Nigeria democracy
Re: Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption by Horlufemi(m): 11:11am On Jan 06, 2016
koboko69:
I have read read many criticisms following the present war on corruption by President Buhari. Many are claiming it is paybay time / pilitical witch hunt. Before such conclusions are made we all need to understand that the ongoing investigations by the EFCC and DSS on the Dansuki gate saka and Money Laundering is at the Federal level.

The immediate past government was headed by the People's Democratic Party. It is expected that benefactors of the Largesse will be mostly members of the political party in power or friends and allies of the past government hence the main reason why most of the people being quizzed and arrested are members/benefactors of PDP.

This should settle the question that "does it mean all members of the APC are saints"
No, Mr president can't start probing each states funds. Being that most of the members of APC had access to loot only state funds of where they were in power. It is the duty of present state governors to investigate and prosecute whoever is found wanting be it APC member or PDP member.

Dansuki have been in custody and would have mentioned any APC benefactor of his Largesse. Let we Nigerians support the present fight against corruption irrespective of political affiliations. These people disregarded the rule of law and Constitution when stealing our common wealth but will always want the rule of law and constitution to save them when being hunted.

If Olisah Metu or FFK are benefactors of Dansuki gate, they should assemble a team of good lawyers to defend their case.

May God bless Nigeria!

I was going to write this article when I get to my office. God bless you op.

1 Like

Re: Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption by donodion(m): 11:13am On Jan 06, 2016
WebSurfer:
Your statements on Olisah Metu / FFK simply says it all. you are a pro PDP.

You didnt see anything wrong with thier involvment other than saying they need good set of lawyers to get them out of which means you are a supporter of corruption like your past clueless and corrupt President.. Now let me ask you as a member, you can acknowlege how corrupt your ex-president was right? Has he been arrested or detained since he left power? NO.

Now back to your post:
Reason: You see that party, They have a thief as a mentor who once quoted stealing is not corruption, those are the natural thieves we need to wipe out from the face of Nigeria first.

APC too has their own set of thieves and only time will tell too.

The only reason i support some of these APC thieves is simple: Some became like one of the thieves on the cross alongside Jesus. Who believed in him knowing well they have sinned and ready to repent, confessed his sins and got saved. Example: Ameachi .

I'm not a PDP supporter nor an APC when it comes to taking sides in Politics because i'm not a fool to understand these greedy politicians are just there to make the best use of thier time in thier various positions. I just want to see Nigeria grow in it's best and fastest way attainable.
In other words , Buhari is the man Nigeria needs even after his 8 years by God's grace.. I do not care if he becomes a dictator as long as he is doing the right thing. This country suffered too much to a crumbling state under these thieves. and the worse part is that beneficiaries be it families who benefited from it never saw anything bad about it because the loots was shared in thier favour rampantly. The times of looting is over. Nigerians would re-stategize thier lives and stop depending on politics to survive or make waves.

Sorry OP.

Thank you for replying him appropriately.
Re: Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption by Perryjackson(m): 11:13am On Jan 06, 2016
Gej cannot be arrested because that will bring down Nigeria democracy
Re: Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption by timilehin007(m): 11:18am On Jan 06, 2016
I like this write up die
Re: Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption by hopilo: 11:20am On Jan 06, 2016
DropShot:
The least one would expect from Rivers state for example is for the state government to charge Amaechi to court if there are evidences that he looted or mismanaged the state's fund while he was governor.

Their ranting doesn't move PMB and definitely not millions of Nigerians who gave him the mandate to fight corruption.
hmmmm. na wa ooo! but EFCC had the balls to invite Akpabio on Akwa Ibom funds but lost the balls to invite Ameachi

1 Like

Re: Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption by demarc001: 11:21am On Jan 06, 2016
Abeg change the mostly members of pdp to only members of pdp
Re: Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption by emmygzy(m): 11:22am On Jan 06, 2016
koboko69:
I have read read many criticisms following the present war on corruption by President Buhari. Many are claiming it is paybay time / pilitical witch hunt. Before such conclusions are made we all need to understand that the ongoing investigations by the EFCC and DSS on the Dansuki gate saka and Money Laundering is at the Federal level.

The immediate past government was headed by the People's Democratic Party. It is expected that benefactors of the Largesse will be mostly members of the political party in power or friends and allies of the past government hence the main reason why most of the people being quizzed and arrested are members/benefactors of PDP.

This should settle the question that "does it mean all members of the APC are saints"
No, Mr president can't start probing each states funds. Being that most of the members of APC had access to loot only state funds of where they were in power. It is the duty of present state governors to investigate and prosecute whoever is found wanting be it APC member or PDP member.

Dansuki have been in custody and would have mentioned any APC benefactor of his Largesse. Let we Nigerians support the present fight against corruption irrespective of political affiliations. These people disregarded the rule of law and Constitution when stealing our common wealth but will always want the rule of law and constitution to save them when being hunted.

If Olisah Metu or FFK are benefactors of Dansuki gate, they should assemble a team of good lawyers to defend their case.

May God bless Nigeria!
you're writing rubbish. It is the duty of EFCC and ICPC to investigate and torchlight and prosecute every government agencies, governors and local govt chairaman. That is what is stipulated in the law that created them. During the time of Obasanjo. EFCC investigated almost all the 36 governors and all of them were PDP governors. Some were impeached e.g. fayose, almiesiegha. EFCC even caught some local government chairman. So stop this rubbish. EFCC is doing witchhunting now. They want to kill PDP so that APC can rule for years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption by Mufasa27(m): 11:24am On Jan 06, 2016
Sentiments aside, I think buhari's priorities are messed up, I'm not against this anti-graft war, but how will this benefit a common Nigeria man ?? Secondly I think the president should take his time on this anti graft war or else it's going to be the case of kettle calling the pot black..... Corruption has dug deep into the political system of this country to point that no one is clean !!! If he want to fight corrupted he should tactical about it !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 06, 2016
I don't know if the wailers were expecting Buhari to arrest APC members. How many APC members did Goodluck Jonathan appoint in his cabinet? #LeaveTrashForLawma abeg.

See Why I said Nigeria Needs Buhari At This Stage Here>>>>>>www.intensetalk.com
Re: Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption by demarc001: 11:27am On Jan 06, 2016
princeofpeace22:
PDP ruled and looted for 16 years .its a gradual process all will be caught even GEJ.

70% of the pdp 16yrs rulers are now in apc; at least few of the culpable ones should be traced there.
Re: Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption by Ojayk(m): 11:35am On Jan 06, 2016
@Koboko69,

pls tell me how the reports against Amaechi and Sylva from their respective states went.
Re: Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption by oyinsh: 11:36am On Jan 06, 2016
All read and taken. What I want to ask is that is the EFCC that's saddled with d task of handling corruption petitions and charges only meant to handle petitions at the federal level? Are they not aware of the petitions agaainst these state governors? Especially those that are now made ministers under this govt? Amaechi was invited for a panel,he never attended and was indicted yet he was made a minister? Please let's fight this war but the right way.
Re: Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption by omolola15(m): 11:36am On Jan 06, 2016
WebSurfer:
Your statements on Olisah Metu / FFK simply says it all. you are a pro PDP.

You didnt see anything wrong with thier involvment other than saying they need good set of lawyers to get them out of which means you are a supporter of corruption like your past clueless and corrupt President.. Now let me ask you as a member, you can acknowlege how corrupt your ex-president was right? Has he been arrested or detained since he left power? NO.

Now back to your post:
Reason: You see that party, They have a thief as a mentor who once quoted stealing is not corruption, those are the natural thieves we need to wipe out from the face of Nigeria first.

The only reason i support some of these APC thieves is simple: Some became like one of the thieves on the cross alongside Jesus. Who believed in him knowing well they have sinned and ready to repent, confessed his sins and got saved. Example: Ameachi .

I'm not a PDP supporter nor an APC when it comes to taking sides in Politics because i'm not a fool to understand these greedy politicians are just there to make the best use of thier time in thier various positions. I just want to see Nigeria grow in it's best and fastest way attainable.
In other words , Buhari is the man Nigeria needs even after his 8 years by God's grace.. I do not care if he becomes a dictator as long as he is doing the right thing. This country suffered too much to a crumbling state under these thieves. and the worse part is that beneficiaries be it families who benefited from it never saw anything bad about it because the loots was shared in thier favour rampantly. The times of looting is over. Nigerians would re-stategize thier lives and stop depending on politics to survive or make waves.

Sorry OP.

I agree with your post but not all of it. One of the reasons Jonathan has not been arrested is because he has someone to do his dirty jobs for him. Every politician is a thief. Some are just smaller thieves. Hence with proper investigation there would be proper evidence against GEJ. and like the op said. And I'll use amaechi as a typical example, presently pdp are in power in rivers state. And they keep shouting amaechi is corrupt and for the past 8 months they've not been able to bring up a single charge against him. It's all by mmouth.so are they telling me he didn't leave any evidence behind?

To me the issue of corruption in this country is far greater than what we'll be arguing about on social media. EFCC keeps arresting people everyday, yet people keep stealing money everyday. Something drastic needs to be done.
Re: Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption by omoalayo(m): 11:36am On Jan 06, 2016
koboko69:

May God bless Nigeria!
I will disagree with U on this..the past administration started 6 years ago.. It shud include those times..most of this things happened close to d end of d pass administration..at the beginning of d past admin, most people in APC nw were in pdp then.. I think APC is trying to investigate about d money pdp spent on election.. Where as the money apc spent too belongs to d government.. U shud knw that.. So as far as I am concerned this is just political witch hunting ..nd it shud nt be encouraged if We want a great country.. Any anti corruption war against d last admin shud start from d beginning of d past administration and see wht will happen to Amaechi, Sanusi, Saraki and others..
Re: Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption by CHYMZZY(m): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2016
I have nothing to say about PDP being saint or APC being pope...
The truth of the matter is that this people wont stop after our ranting and wailing..
After no of em' are saint.
Even PMB!
But what will we do?
Other than wailing and placing counter blame on both parties...
Re: Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 11:40am On Jan 06, 2016
koboko69:

May God bless Nigeria!
If U want to write, come out as a KOWA supporter then some of us would take U seriously.
All these corruption fight some of us are praising but nobody is taking any action in Bayelsa, another bloodshed might occur in that state again this Saturday and we are all talking Dasuki.
I pray for a country where citizens wudnt allow sentiments cloud their sense of judgment. It's well with us.
Re: Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption by majorhbk: 11:41am On Jan 06, 2016
dasuki that handcuffs him 1979:-/:->%-) todayboy are you a Nigerian?
Re: Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 11:41am On Jan 06, 2016
Abugab:
For 16 years PDP was in govt and expecting an opposition govt to start persecuting people outside PDP is really worrisome.
Some people left PDP for APC, but most of these known people were at state level and those at federal level were inconsequential moreorless.

Expectedly, if PDP have any member who have left their ranks and is corrupt they can come out to the media and say so with details of what is stolen and how.

The mist important thing is that the war on corruption knows no party but humans. That is what this govt is doing and its worthy to be encouraged.
Oga, Is ur name Linus??
Re: Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption by aleege: 11:42am On Jan 06, 2016
[quote author=WebSurfer post=41703415]Your statements on Olisah Metu / FFK simply says it all. you are a pro PDP.

Now back to your post:

Is Dasuki case d only corruption case in Nigeria 4 how long will u continue 2 b gullible
Re: Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption by Laredojohn(m): 11:47am On Jan 06, 2016
OP, your point is noted, because the largeese was more benefited by PDP members does that mean all other aspects of corruption are to be ignored and all focus should b on arms funds misspent, the Efcc, ICPC, DSS and the likes are to fight corruption across Nigeria, irrespective of political class and all, so let the president let them know that the so called arms money, dasukigate, isn't only what their focus should be on, they should also investigate political office holders who must have stolen irrespective of their party, it's a general fight, not a party fight.
Re: Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption by emmygzy(m): 11:49am On Jan 06, 2016
tuale4u:
Nigeria Masses Must protest against PDP. Buhari Anti-Corruption war must succeed

PDP crazy Ideology of Steal,embezzle and loot Government Treasury dry with impunity, “Rule of Law” will stop you from going to prison must be destroyed by Nigeria masses before it destroys Nigeria!

Nigeria masses must be careful the way we support PDP in trying to destroy Buhari anti-corruption war. We must know that Buhari is largely alone in his anti-corruption drive even within the APC. Should we allow PDP to frustrate him and he loses interest and passion to fight corruption, we the masses will suffer the most. His current minsters will have no reason than to loot massively too.

The twisting of the meaning of “Rule of Law” to defend obvious corrupt public officials and treasury looters at the expense of Nigeria masses by PDP is getting to ridiculous and alarming level. One of the main reason of rule of law in the first place is to ensure individuals does not share and loot common wealth of a nation with impunity into individual pocket viz a viz other objectives. The aim of rule of law is to govern in the best way for the people. Therefore anybody who steals public fund is already guilty of breaking the rule of law.

In Nigeria, poor people who steal common goat in villages spend years in prison awaiting trials under both the PDP past governmentt and also under this APC government, I have never heard the PDP trying to defend those poor village thieves with the rule of law!

According to wikepedia , “The rule of law is the legal principle that law should govern a nation, as opposed to being governed by arbitrary decisions of individual government officials. It primarily refers to the influence and authority of law within society, particularly as a constraint upon behavior, including behavior of government officials” https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_law. So a public official who convert government money to personal money with impunity is already guilty of breaking the rule of law. it is surprising and very ironical for the person to be hiding under the same rule of law he has destroyed to escape Justice. You cannot eat your cake and have it.

The current anti-corruption fight of president Buhari has fully complied with rule of law so far. This current government has a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) as a vice president. He understands all the loopholes in Nigeria constitution which rich, wealthy and influential Nigeria politicians and public officials use in escaping justice because of their ability to hire sound and good legal team with the looted fund from our common wealth. Then came this innovative prosecution method currently applied by federal government of Nigeria.

The new method of prosecution being applied by the federal government is explained as follows: If you steal yam, meat, egg, rice and the government is aware, they will arrest you for stealing only yam, sue you to court. In a month or two you procure bail for stealing yam. You get arrested and get sued for stealing meat. Maybe in another two months you get a bail, then you get arrested for stealing egg and the process continues. As this goes on, your resources goes down, the people willing to sign surety for you decrease since you may have to use different persons as surety in each case of bail. Also the fact that you are on bail only means you can come to court from your house it does not acquit or discharge you from the case. Thus you will be going to two or more courts at the same time. This will further weaken your resolve to continue to fight because of the huge resources and energy you will need to drag on the case. In doing this the government has fully complied with rule of law. This is what have been applied in the case of Dasuki and other cases. Buhari has not disobeyed any court order. Everything Buhari has done is legal.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/i-dont-believe-in-unmoderated-rule-of-law-prof-odekunle-sagay-committee-member/ProfessorFemi

The reason for the serious panic in PDP camp over Dasuki case is very simple. The case will implicate many top PDP members. Also Dasuki is a son of a former sultan of sokoto which make him a royalty and a prince, a Fulani like Buhari, a former army colonel. If Dasuki can be jailed with all his influence, it means it will be difficult for any other person to escape being jailed. All the noise about dictatorship, fascism, tyranny, totalitarianism, abuse of power, abuse of the rule of law, etc by PDP is just out of frustration. This is because the size of the loophole they were relying on has been strongly reduced.

For all those who claim Buhari is no saint and as such should not fight corruption should go and have their head examined. I agree he is no saint. But there is no country in the world ruled by saints. If other countries like United State, China, France have succeded in reducing corruption in their countries by sinful men who are not saint, then Buhari is qualified to fight corruption. Except we want God to come down from heaven himself to come and fight Nigeria corruption.

For the first time in a very long time in Nigeria history, we have a president who is passionate and focus in reducing corruption in Nigeria. We the Nigeria masses must support him so that he will have the courage and energy to continue this fight. In the long run, the beneficiary of this fight is the common man like me and you. We must not allow people who have abused us, trampled upon us, and oppressed us to deceive us with grammar in order to go away scot free despite all the heavy atrocity they have committed.

For those crying to Barrack Obama, I tell you, United States is even tougher than Buhari on issues of national security and placing people in custody without trials. Barrack Obama has ordered killing of America citizens with drones without trial. There are American Citizens in Guantanemo bay detention and other detention faciities in US and outside the US without trial for months and years. Below is prove from Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_detainees_at_Guantanamo_Bay

Corruption is considered National Security Issue. Anti-corruption fight is a war and we the masses should see it as such. it is a fight for our common good and well being.

http://www.jworldtimes.com/Article/82012_Corruption_and_National_Security

Nigeria masses must rise up against PDP or else Nigeria will be doom forever should we allow PDP to pressure President Buhari to give up on his anti-Corruption war. We must understand that the current Buhari anti-corruption war will go a long way in ensuring that the current cabinent members of Buhari government perform with minimal stealing of our common wealth. Should we allow PDP to fustrate Buhari to give up on his anti- Corruption fight, I promise you, the current ministers and other public officials under the current APC government will grow very wild and steal our common wealth without any consciennce or Fear. We need to understand that Buhari is alone to a very large extent in this anti-corruption war. Many of Buhari cabinent members are secretely supporting PDP to fustrate the anti-corruption war. It benefits Buhari Ministers if the anti-corruption war fails. Nigeria masses must wake up to reality and understand that we are the one at the receiving end. Nigerians have been praying to God in churches, Mosque and Shrines for corruption in Nigeria to reduce. God have answered our prayers in Buhari. Let us not make the mistake of the Jews who God sent a messiah and Saviour Jesus Christ, but was rejected because he came to them as a son of an ordinary carpenter. Buhari may have come to us as someone without oratory skills with limited conventional education, but i strongly believe, he is the answer to Nigerians prayers on corruption.
Thrash! All the APC members are theifs too, they should be investigated on how they ran their state. During Obasanjos tenure, EFCC investigated a lot of sitting governors and all were PDP governors and PDP was the one controlling Nigeria. the ones found guilty were impeached. E.g. fayose, alamiesiegha. Even local government chairmen were prosecuted. We saw a lot of high profile sitting government cases then. Immediately some sitting governors left power, they were prosecuted because when they were in power they already done the investigation. There was no biasness. Now, it won't make any sense if you're torchlighting the past government and you left APC members alone, (including decampees) and you're only investigating people that is regain ng in PDP. Buhari is now saying rubbish that anybody that have evidence against them should bring it. When it is the work of EFCC and ICPC as stipulated in their act to investigate and prosecute both sitting and past government officials. Even the sitting governors can't try prosecuting the previous for money laundering, there's no law that back him to do that. Only EFCC was created to do that by obasanjo. So, until Buhari start doing the right thing. It's then I will take him serious. If he hadn't promised change, I wouldn't have complained. But he said he won't shield anybody. People wrote petitions to EFCC for fashola and Amechi, at the end nothing was done.

1 Like

Re: Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption by Kazrem(m): 11:57am On Jan 06, 2016
omenka:
Bro I really don't get to reply such queries raised by the wailers because I know they are hardwired to complain about EVERYTHING.

Should Buhari jail his wife today on charges bordering on corruption, wailers would say they told us Buhari hates women!!

The reason they've decided to use the lines we've seen them use so far (being witch hunting PDP members) is because majority of those involved are Muslims/Northerners. One can only imagine the feast FFK, PDP and their supporters would have made of the anti corruption campaign had they been Christians/Southerners!!

Notwithstanding Dasuki's guilt, they insist Baba is after him because of what he did to him (Baba) in 1251BC.

Best they be ignored.

That your 3rd paragraph is really thoughtful. Better imagine
Re: Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption by amusadele: 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
koboko69:

May God bless Nigeria!
Two things come to mind having gone through this your thread. Your foolishness is about the same with that of the dunce Buhari. Two, your mouth is generating the worst odour like that of Thieffnubu. Are you related to him?
Re: Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption by Demdem(m): 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
DropShot:

I still posed the below question/ post to one of wikes thugs in here. He is yet to respond.

Demdem:

Why has ur thugnor not started implementation of omereji report despite him promising that he will do so immediately after submittal? It's now more than 3 months now yet no show. Why is it difficult for him to instruct his AG to commence prosecution against Amaechi and co he claimed are thieves? Do they have immunity from prosecution? Could it be that they are indeed clean and all allegations against them are actually false including this one this fool is talking about?
Wike continue to deceive ur kind and lot gullibly continue to receive it. Succks to be u no doubt.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Pictured With Atiku Abubakar In London / 12 Ways People React When Their Friend Gets A Political Appointment By Ada Bekee / 2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.