Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) (40612 Views)

CBN Sets Daily Limit Of N100,000 On Mobile USSD Transactions / Gideon Ime Charlie, Lekki Groundnut Seller Who Earns N1,500 Per Month / Elijah Oyefeso, 21, A University Drop-out Now Earns N9 Million On A Bad-month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
Trapnews:

Are you this ignorant?
are you this dumb
Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by deeswagger: 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by grandeur247(m): 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
To me that guy doesn't look like 21....

1 Like

Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by sholay2011(m): 1:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Yahoo stock trader God will expose you soon
Are you for real? grin grin grin
Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by Osisie(m): 1:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
We don hear
Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by Eljay24(m): 1:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
Wise investment good one, I'm #inspired . .. But seriously this guy still got issues*

1 Like

Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by TheAdvocate(m): 1:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
Heehehehehehehe... I thought the guy breaks stockfish grin
Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
21 then iam 2
Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by Osisie(m): 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
I hope I'll also make front page when I drop my album.
Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
Good one. nduu.si@gmail.com. So many ways of making money such as paying USD or pounds from Nigeria to other countries. Inbox me if you need that.
Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
Yea. I agree. A professional forex trader can achieve same result.
Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by PBundles(m): 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
Remember THERE IS NOTHING LIKE A FREE LUNCH.

When I read he charges ppl to teach them i wondered the following: if you had a secret that was making you the kind of money he claims WHY SHARE IT! If everyone starts to do it, you can no longer profit from it.

I personally dont believe having worked over 20 years in banking. yes you have very good traders but none of them are Aladdin.

5 Likes

Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by repogirl(f): 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
This guy is obviously recruiting..... People better beware o, all that glitters isn't gold. angry

If a scheme sounds too good to true, it most likely is.

5 Likes

Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by lankieman: 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
Grammar no be money.
Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by okeyximo(m): 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
His bently jammed his lamborgini....chai baba God pick my call na

11 Likes

Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by Eljay24(m): 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
Wise investment good one, I'm #inspired . .. But seriously this guy still got issues.
Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Yahoo stock trader God will expose you soon

No...he got lucky. And he probably has the sense not to go for high risk investments. He also probably knows when to sell and when to buy. And am sure his TV viewing includes channels like Bloomberg, CNBC, Fox Business, etc(He probably does not watch Africa Magic,or religious channels or sports channels). And he probably watches the stocks so so closely.And he probably has the good sense to move his money into fixed assets. Even those cars he buys can make money down the road (Well preserved vintage sports cars can cost a bunch of cash thrity years later....).

One OAP who used to work on one of our FM stations once worked as a driver for one of America's wealthiest men. One of the ways his boss stays wealthy. At 5am....while you sleep.....he is busy checking his investments. By seven he has conducted business...while you are still eating breakfast.

Of course...Oyefeso is a lucky guy. What works for him may not work for you. Trading in stocks is like betting on football matches....the only difference is that if you have a good knowledge of history, economics and government....you can accurately predict how stock S would sell tomorrow...and act accordingly.

(I am not a stocks guy....just a worker).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
sholay2011:

Are you for real? grin grin grin
ya man .bomboclat man
Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by jaybee(f): 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
JAZES:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3383759/University-dropout-stockbroker-spends-150-000-supercars.html

I hope you will update nairaland when he makes the headlines on the other side of the law. goodluck. i did not drop out of school, i graduated and earned a degree for my effort; and i don't earn such amount in a month. but i don't regret and i'm happy with those around me.

3 Likes

Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by Bevista: 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
Bookmarked!
Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by InvertedHammer: 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
/
Two things are certain:

OBJ is 45years old and this man is 21.

\

1 Like

Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
It amazes me whenever I see most of my compatriots exhibits their too clever by half attitude. I mean, why would a sane person disparage another person's success story just because s/he was shortsighted to make success himself. More so, for those disputing the guy's age, take note; the fact that you have a stunt growth doesn't automatically means that every other person out there is in the same category with you.

On the other hand, it baffles me a whole lot to observe that some people are also assuming someone who's a professional and successful stock day trader as "uneducated" just because he's a college dropout. Enough said! Kudos to the guy- but let the guy try know that "bear with me" is the correct spelling/sentence not "bare with me" as he typed.

8 Likes

Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
This Uncle, 21?

I'm still learning how to crawl. angry
if you are not a highly disciplined individual and you believe in oyel money kind of money were you sit in air conditioned office and wait till end of month to receive alert, don't try this at Home. its not for the faint hearted nor is it for people who cant take risk nor for people who easily give up.

1 Like

Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
Kikero112:

No...he got lucky. And he probably has the sense not to go for high risk investments. He also probably knows when to sell and when to buy. And am sure his TV viewing includes channels like Bloomberg, CNBC, Fox Business, etc(He probably does not watch Africa Magic,or religious channels or sports channels). And he probably watches the stocks so so closely.And he probably has the good sense to move his money into fixed assets. Even those cars he buys can make money down the road (Well preserved vintage sports cars can cost a bunch of cash thrity years later....).

One OAP who used to work on one of our FM stations once worked as a driver for one of America's wealthiest men. One of the ways his boss stays wealthy. At 5am....while you sleep.....he is busy checking his investments. By seven he has conducted business...while you are still eating breakfast.

Of course...Oyefeso is a lucky guy. What works for him may not work for you. Trading in stocks is like betting on football matches....the only difference is that if you have a good knowledge of history, economics and government....you can accurately predict how stock S would sell tomorrow...and act accordingly.

(I am not a stocks guy....just a worker).

I still don't believe him
Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
daretodiffer:

I still don't believe him

Yeah....it is possible there may be something fishy (recall the 17 year old stockbroker whizkid, who turned out to be a bit suspicious)....but at the same time,guys who are in business have habits that some of us don't have.

It is a bit like academics. The guy who scores high in JAMB or WAEC might not be the brightest student in class....just the most hardworking and the most perceptive.
Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by mikkypel(m): 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
igbsam:
Hmmmmm...ejò lòwò ninù
AKEKE ni.. Kiin Se ejo nikan
Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by balancediet(m): 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
Dat broker. Shit is cover up, make he tell us. De real tin he de do.
Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by bookface: 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
Dollyak:
There is always a catch with most daily traders. Nothing new. Unless you are a top quant analyst then I refuse to take you seriously.
This is just a dressed up gambling, which means you have more losers than gainers.
I strongly believe he makes his money from charging fees.

Thank you!

Even Top quant analysts are unable to make money in the market as consistently as he claims. Anyone that is remotely familiar with the markets know this. It is just not possible. The top quant trading shops i know have algos that are designed to work by the nanoseconds and they spend a LOT of money coming up with such proprietary software.

I believe this guy makes his money by showing off a lavish lifestyle and attracting a lot of mules who in turn are happy to pay him to learn how to trade. It is like that "Rich Dad poor dad" kinda stuff - he made more money from selling his books to mules, but i haven't yet heard of anyone that became wealthy by simply following his ideas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by Karleb(m): 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
If a drop out Stock trader can do this then I wonder what a graduate Forex trader will do.

*Hands akimbo*

2 Likes

Re: Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) by Smartlife(m): 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
People are just blessed differently. God bless me that i no fit shout

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

General Buhari Promises To Stabilize Oil Price If He Comes Into Power. / Panicking Customers Besiege Skye Bank In Abeokuta, Ogun To Withdraw Their Money / Chibuike Okechukwu Paschal Shows Off The Money He Sprayed On His Boss (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.