Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Who Should Greet First? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Greet First? (579 Views)

Can You Kneel Down To Greet Your Husband Daily? / Wen I Greet Her,she Calls Me Sweetheart,darling,honeybee In Front Of Her Husband / If Your Bea Dresses Like This To Greet Your Parent, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Greet First? by Inspired227(m): 11:25am On Jan 06, 2016
Just this morning, as i was going to my dad's shop, i saw this girl that was in my class then in our jamb lesson days (last 2 years). She's now in UI and I in FUTO. I was standing to board a taxi & saw her from a distance, before i knew what happened she came to my side, i then turned my to the other side pretending i didn't see her but my mind is telling me that she knew i saw her but didn't want to greet her. Right in front of me, she entered bike and zoomed off. My conscience is actually pricking me as why i didn't talk to her. NB: she isn't my crush, infact, i no get crush as i'm a Chineke's boy/an Oluwa's boy... LOLZ. My question is, should i greet her first when next i see her or should i still claim boss?
Re: Who Should Greet First? by donTbone(m): 11:28am On Jan 06, 2016
Eat that Ego and show some respect! angry
Re: Who Should Greet First? by obiorathesubtle: 11:34am On Jan 06, 2016
Only sensible people know what is right and when to do what is right..

#commonSense.
Re: Who Should Greet First? by JanuaryTempest(f): 11:35am On Jan 06, 2016
Bah humbug!
Re: Who Should Greet First? by sinaj(f): 11:36am On Jan 06, 2016
Y ur conscience de prick u ni
Re: Who Should Greet First? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 06, 2016
This Guy is Daft! when next you see her evaporate

You are not Oluwa's Boy but a confirmed Lucifer's Boy! Your Level of Pride and arrogance says it all
Re: Who Should Greet First? by coolh3ad(m): 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
Make Una no mind am. Na small boy wey dey try to form "boss"....All these small small boys of nowadays
Re: Who Should Greet First? by yemoxyl(m): 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
I was here
Re: Who Should Greet First? by crismark(m): 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
OP no mind dis pple.....u really did d best tin....y she no fit grit u 1st.
Re: Who Should Greet First? by Nancywill(f): 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
See Your Transparent Life? You Saw Her And Threw Your Face Away. Am Happy For The Girl Sha, She Too Showed You She's Got Ego

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons You Don't Have To Get Married / Photo:when The Sickness Is More Lassa Fever!!! / Your Girl Friend Used Ur Profile Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.