Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu (20843 Views)

Where's The Best Place To Live In Lagos Mainland? / Mowe Or Ofada Or Ikorodu, Where Is The Best To Buy Land Presently? / Buy A Plot Of Land @ Mowe Ofada With Free Bags Of Cement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by Akorkor(f): 11:51am On Jan 06, 2016
Please where do you think it's best to get a land and build your own personal house. Mowe or Ikorodu? The reason is because I am working on island and I can't afford land on island for now so I want to start from a minimal level. Please advice?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 14, 2016
Epe, this is because, there are a lot of developments going on there and it's actually closer to the island than mowe or ikorodu.

12 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by tolzy90(m): 7:19am On Aug 14, 2016
Banana Island

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by sherif4owo(m): 7:19am On Aug 14, 2016
....following
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by TDonald: 7:19am On Aug 14, 2016
Ikorodu : it's better developed than Mowe

6 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by goldiam(f): 7:19am On Aug 14, 2016
Mowe you can also try Arepo.Ikorodu is already jammed up.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by fapcrook(m): 7:20am On Aug 14, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Epe
everywhere
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by Jayten(m): 7:20am On Aug 14, 2016
Finally made it to number 2spot. Anyway I wan book space 1st. So u pple will jus be rushing 2comment, now I'm not number 2sef
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by smogup: 7:20am On Aug 14, 2016
What kind of question is this?

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by Handsomecole(m): 7:20am On Aug 14, 2016
Ikorodu, Ibeshe to be precise, it's serene, with very good road networks. You'll thank me later.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by sathel(m): 7:21am On Aug 14, 2016
None of d above.. But for cost minimization (Mo..)

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by idu1(m): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2016
Non of the above.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by teacherbim(f): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2016
I prefer Mowe to Ikorodu,things that are happening in Ikorodu lately makes me scared and this their ORO tradition that they perform during day time too.

19 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by teacherbim(f): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2016
I prefer Mowe to Ikorodu,things that are happening in Ikorodu lately makes me scared and this their ORO tradition that they perform during day time too but it is a good area tho

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by Sexytemi(f): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2016
Buy land at a place u can easily access without much stress to been cheated when it's time to start building on it.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by omololu2020(m): 7:24am On Aug 14, 2016
Ikorodu
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by Alexk2(m): 7:25am On Aug 14, 2016
All depends on "proximity" but I think mowe is much better if all conditions remain constant.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by ChrisEsq: 7:25am On Aug 14, 2016
We have both at ORISUN ESTATES and they are very affordable with lovely payment plans. Contact Chris on 08164173622

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by buharisbae(f): 7:27am On Aug 14, 2016
Dad already got a large piece of land there for a very cheap price the place is fast developing give it 5yrs and you'll be marvelled and do fast bcux my igbo blodas are buying everything up grin

Ikorudu I never for once like the place its a proper definition of slum!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by omololu2020(m): 7:27am On Aug 14, 2016
teacherbim:
I prefer Mowe to Ikorodu,things that are happening in Ikorodu lately makes me scared and this their ORO tradition that they perform during day time too but it is a good area tho
mowe that is so disprganise,no good roads..the way them build house for there sef,with the kin houses I see for there,fear catch me

12 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by Abukc(m): 7:27am On Aug 14, 2016
[quote author=Akorkor post=41709541]Please where do you think it's best to get a land and build your own personal house. Mowe or Ikorodu?

I Will presume Ikorodu for you.........I myself build in ikorodu and work in ISland.
Anoda thing is how your pocket speak.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by FILEBE(m): 7:32am On Aug 14, 2016
[quote author=Abukc post=48464411][/quote]

What is the price range for a plot and half a plot at Ikorodu?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by kingvectorv(m): 7:33am On Aug 14, 2016
oboy u fit come buy my backyard

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by SWORD419(m): 7:34am On Aug 14, 2016
slump and shanties, so u funna start living in ghetto huh??
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 14, 2016
Buy it in ikorodu and let gun-totting kidnappers, militants & ritualists be your regular visitors. grin

Even if dem dash me land for ikorodu & mowe, na to sell am sure pass. grin

Those who are buying lands at Banana-Island, Ikoyi & Lekki do not have 2 heads, be patient & work harder until you can afford to buy there.

Gboromidelerus - Please, do not take offense at me for sharing my trimmed & carefully barbered opinion. grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by tomakint: 7:38am On Aug 14, 2016
Mowe is your surest bet.....don't ask me how.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by Iykecollins(m): 7:38am On Aug 14, 2016
Get your plots in a fast developing Garden Estate in Ikorodu with facilities such as perimeter fencing, central borehole, Security post, Drainage system, street light etc. Currently the perimeter fencing is going on and few plots are remaining. A plot currently sells for 1M and we equally have other flexible instalment payment plans in case you can't pay outright. Here, there are no hidden charges and you do not have to worry about some community fees or local disturbances.

Company's group site inspection is every Saturday and some Sundays. You can call me on 08065249426 for details or whatsapp 08084911988 to book for site visit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Rock-solid Reasons Why You Should Be Investing In Land / SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of A Builder Called Egbosajohnny / Construction Of Three Bedrooms Bungalow (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.