Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Whatsapp Video Calling Coming Soon - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Video Calling Coming Soon (884 Views)

New BBM Update Comes With Video Calling Feature / BBM Rolls Out Video Calling Feature To Android And Ios / Current Whatsapp Video Calling Is A Scam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Video Calling Coming Soon by joseph214(m): 12:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
WhatsApp Video calling coming soon, the messaging app owned by facebook, could soon be launching WhatsApp video calling into their App. According to the report published in Germany, WhatsAapp users will be getting video calling feature on IOS and then on Android. Users will be able to video call through wifi and cellular data. A small window on the top will allow you to see images and preview window can be moved around, and you will be able to switch between using the rear-facing camera and front-facing camera. Users will also be able to mute the microphone. The next update to WhatsApp for IOS users might contain this new capability.WhatsApp is also adding multiple chat tabs. using these tabs, you can switch back and forth between individual chats without having to go back to the WhatsApp chats list, in addition, the app is getting a makeover with a focus on the color green. Adding video to WhatsApp will position the app to compete with video app services like Skype and Appleā€™s FaceTime.While Skype does have text chat enabled on the app, the company is known for its video calling. WhatsApp was started as a text and conference messaging app back in 2009. Facebook acquired the company for a reported $19 billionin 2014.
Source: http://www.dfeedly.com/2016/01/facebook-new-features-in-2016/open_window_by_link:

Re: Whatsapp Video Calling Coming Soon by badonkadonk: 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hmm... Op! Where is the source?
Re: Whatsapp Video Calling Coming Soon by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
what can I say, our service providers in Nigeria are offering poor network service delivery so I wonder if it will be successful in Nigeria. The voice call is a problem talkless of this that they're launching.
Re: Whatsapp Video Calling Coming Soon by joseph214(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
badonkadonk:
Hmm... Op! Where is the source?
Updated
Re: Whatsapp Video Calling Coming Soon by joseph214(m): 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
asuustrike2009:
what can I say, our service providers in Nigeria are offering poor network service delivery so I wonder if it will be successful in Nigeria. The voice call is a problem talkless of this that they're launching.
Nigeria's poor ISP. This is the reason I don't enjoy online games.
Re: Whatsapp Video Calling Coming Soon by seunlayi(m): 2:41am On Jan 07, 2016
Nice move but our isp will spoil the fun

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LG Stylus 2 Officially Released In South Korea, This Overview Of Its Specificati / Promo Sales!!!! Ipad 1 64gb + Hp Compac For #50k / Between Xtouch E1 And Lenovo A5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.