Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,866 members, 7,798,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

12-year-Old Shot In The Jaw & Upper Lips By Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12-year-Old Shot In The Jaw & Upper Lips By Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Pics (33344 Views)

IPOB Member Shot In Anambra While Waiting For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrival (Graphic Pic / Do You Think Fayose Is Right By Jailing a Herdsman In Ekiti? / 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

12-year-Old Shot In The Jaw & Upper Lips By Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Pics by ebosie11(f): 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
According to Mr. Bagos who shared the photos on facebook, Geofry, a 12-year-old from Robb in Barkin Ladi was ambushed and attacked last month in the bush by suspected Fulani herdsman. He was shot in the jaw, shot also on his upper lips and was left for death. He is currently receiving treatment at Jos University Teaching Hospital. Read what Bagos wrote below;

“On my visit to the Jos University Teaching Hospital (JUTH) I met this young chap Geofry from Robb in Barkin Ladi.  Geofry is 12 years old, early last month he was ambushed and attacked around 4pm on his way home by suspected fulani herdsmen whom were hiding in the bush and came out to attack him. He was shot in the jaw and his upper lips / side of the eyes cut, he was left lifeless thinking he was dead. 

To cut the story short, so far, Geofry has gone through about two constructive surgery and he still have to undergo more surgery.I kept wandering what has this boy done to deserve this inhuman act. As it is today, children in Barkin Ladi and Riyom are almost wiped out in over 50 villages that are destroyed, the ones left are in IDP camps. Let's make Geofry smile again. I believe God has a plan for Geofry to be someone great in future so let's put our hands together and support him to be healed and go to school."

http://www.dorisdosage.com/2016/01/graphic-photos-12-year-old-shot-in-jaw_6.html

Re: 12-year-Old Shot In The Jaw & Upper Lips By Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Pics by okeyximo(m): 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
Blood of God

3 Likes

Re: 12-year-Old Shot In The Jaw & Upper Lips By Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Pics by Topestbilly(m): 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
dis pple wey dey look like person wey go die in d next minutes are very cruel.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12-year-Old Shot In The Jaw & Upper Lips By Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Pics by Sweetguy25: 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
While the president is the grand patron of Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria. He has never ever tried to plead with his kinsmen to thread with caution and eschew violence

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 12-year-Old Shot In The Jaw & Upper Lips By Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Pics by ebosie11(f): 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
Topestbilly:
dis pple wey dey look like person wey go die in d next minutes are very cruel.
Exactly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-year-Old Shot In The Jaw & Upper Lips By Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Pics by okoro4: 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
What a world.Horrible!
Re: 12-year-Old Shot In The Jaw & Upper Lips By Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Pics by kennyman2000(m): 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hmmmmm....
Re: 12-year-Old Shot In The Jaw & Upper Lips By Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Pics by Seunaj05(m): 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
You hear stuffs like "America gun control" and the likes. When are we going to have this fulani herds men put under control by making the right laws in our national assembly? Senators allot abt N48 billion for the purchase of foreign cars when Innoson is still manufacturing cars in Nigeria and can not make common laws to curtain the excesses of these fulani herds men. No checkmate and this is why they keep on perpetrating all forms of evils ranging from high way robbery, rape to murder.
Last year, farmers in my LG were afraid of going to the farm after reoccurring fulani herds men raids. They destroy our farm lands and collect our money in exchange for meat. Will Nigeria forfeit her arable land for meat? Nigeria pls wake up!
The fulani herds men have done us more harm than good

20 Likes

Re: 12-year-Old Shot In The Jaw & Upper Lips By Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
God embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 12-year-Old Shot In The Jaw & Upper Lips By Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Pics by mrdaniel2: 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
O lord
Re: 12-year-Old Shot In The Jaw & Upper Lips By Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Pics by otijah(m): 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
The way this peoples heart are dark as coal so is Buhari's own too, he is d founding father of BH and d Chairman of FULANI HERDSMEN
How can he plead with his boys to calm down?

Sweetguy25:
While the president is the grand patron of Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria. He has never ever tried to plead with his kinsmen to thread with caution and eschew violence

Which rule did he broke ****
irunoobo:

Mynd44. Rule 9 is broken

7 Likes

Re: 12-year-Old Shot In The Jaw & Upper Lips By Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Pics by loomer: 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
Bastards

5 Likes

Re: 12-year-Old Shot In The Jaw & Upper Lips By Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Pics by dhardline(m): 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
Fulani again?

Why has the government not said anything about disarming this people? Or is it now legal to walk around with Ak47's?

7 Likes

Re: 12-year-Old Shot In The Jaw & Upper Lips By Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Pics by ikbnice(m): 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
This frail-looking fulanis kill as many people as Boko Haram does. I don't know where they get the guns from. I don't think the security agents in the North are operational. Imagine!

3 Likes

Re: 12-year-Old Shot In The Jaw & Upper Lips By Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Pics by priscaoge(f): 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
These Fulani people should be mapped out of NIGERIA WTF angry angry angry angry

This is bad sad Get well soon boy sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-year-Old Shot In The Jaw & Upper Lips By Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
Gosh !
Some persons are just out of this world, I hope the government would fund further surgery for this unfortunate boy .
Re: 12-year-Old Shot In The Jaw & Upper Lips By Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Pics by jonathanOz: 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
Fulani this Fulani that. I don't hold any brief for the Fulanis but the rate at which many attacks is reported to be caused by the Fulanis of recent is so appaling. Whether confirmed or not, the Nigerian media both online and offline accuse the Fulanis. This is bad

1 Like

Re: 12-year-Old Shot In The Jaw & Upper Lips By Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Pics by kunlesehan(m): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
Fulani again!
Re: 12-year-Old Shot In The Jaw & Upper Lips By Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Pics by Ptoocool(m): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lolz, dis guy above me, u no dey tire? Na when u go stop selling 'pay on delivery data?' Ur mumuism is raise to power 7..

Meanwhile, all dis Bororo pipu self no dey tire, ah just hope somepipu won't put d blame on the no fulani herdman we get 4 we country..

Na joke ah dey oo..
Re: 12-year-Old Shot In The Jaw & Upper Lips By Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Pics by excel4us: 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
they are in POWER. chanji!

1 Like

Re: 12-year-Old Shot In The Jaw & Upper Lips By Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Pics by Beehshorp(m): 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
I wanna ask something... If boko are agitating against western education and Biafra Agitating for separation what den are dese blood sucking fulani herds men agitating for?

Get well dude, I just pray for government would help u and ur kind.

2 Likes

Re: 12-year-Old Shot In The Jaw & Upper Lips By Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Pics by ojnnaco(m): 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sweetguy25:
Re: 12-year-Old Shot In The Jaw & Upper Lips By Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
hmm
Re: 12-year-Old Shot In The Jaw & Upper Lips By Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Pics by Harrycherichy: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
Na Buhari be d main problem. It seems like these herdsmen grew more guts as their brother became president. And he has not deemed it necessary to appeal to his savage tribesmen. How long will this go on for Christ's sake!

5 Likes

Re: 12-year-Old Shot In The Jaw & Upper Lips By Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Pics by Jediel1(m): 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
Wetin the little boy do to warrant this babaric action from those mentally and physically deluded guys

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Military, Police, Others Can’t Find Tompolo – EFCC / Meet Daniel Kalejaiye, A Nigerian Background Police Officer In Finland / Nigeria's Interest In Tinubu's Money Laundering Dwarfs Elon Musk - Plainsite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.