Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) (72457 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos) / Lagos Demolishes 84 Gated Streets / Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by omonnakoda: 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
xtrorp:

Oyigbo LGA and Ogba-Ndoni-Egbema LGA are the two largest oil producing LGAs in Nigeria.

When a LIE is repeated several times it becomes a fact

This your claim is a big FAT LIE !!!

2 Likes

Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by Stolen: 9:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
omonnakoda:

My advise to you as a yoruba man is that u remove eye from other people state in particular the matters in East.

Focus on Oyo, Ogun and Lagos.

Whether they have oil or want Biafra should not concern you and does not concern you.

Learn to stay your own.

2 Likes

Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by omonnakoda: 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
Stolen:

My advise to you as a yoruba man is that u remove eye from other people state in particular the matters in East.

Focus on Oyo, Ogun and Lagos.

Whether they have oil or want Biafra should not concern you and does not concern you.

Learn to stay your own.
I take that as an admission that it was a lie

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by rildwanullahi(m): 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ijaya123:
We Nigerians are very difficult people to manage. Give them 10 years notice, they will still claim it is not enough.

Meanwhile, the government has made provision for them close by. Why have they not moved?
Oga, how many traders can afford the alternatives ,the government is just insensitive
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by xtrorp: 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
omonnakoda:

omonnakoda:
I take that as an admission that it was a lie

Lying propagandist, provide the right information on onshore oil wells in Nigeria.

Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by olac21(m): 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
BABANGBALI:
he pain am grin kikikikikiki Nigeria 8-1 biafra tongue

Who scored for Nigeria+who scored d only goal for Biafra
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by Hafter1: 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
Stolen:
My igbo brothers are more clever than this.

We have definately gone past this stage and will not be intimidated by acts of desperation by a man from Ondo now Lagos gov.

Wat is clear is that Nigeria is not one and will never be one.

If we are all tired of one Nigeria let us all disintegrate in peace instead of all this unnecesary Bru hahaha!

This is my advice to Ambode, unity should not be by force. If u dont like the Igbos, let them go in peace and form their own nation.

Say no to one Nigeria

Little kid, how is Ambode holding you from going in peace? Wetin person no go hear from these emotional folks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by Cent89(m): 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
[quote author=unstableaswater post=41718167][b]Very welcomed development, Ambode is working.

He must demolish all the other markets, he must not stop until the last market is demolished.

If Ambode ever stop demolishing markets, then they will bury him in the market that day.

We have told them to set up business in the East and leave Lagos.

Ambode make all of them return home. U HAVE MY SUPPORT, DEMOLISH ALL THE MARKETS.

u most be a fool, cos u don't an idea of how lagos IGR is been generated and how lagos economy is been managed.
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by diadem10: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
HIPROFILE:

I look into the eyes of most Yoruba people like you and I see flaming hatred for the igbos it's unfortunate but one thing is sure my brother.... if u like destroy all the market in Lagos where d igbos operate their businesses U can't stop their progress. they're destined to be successful. if the civil war did not stop them from spreading abroad progressively and compete gallantly in all ramifications then I dant think destroying their business will stop them.
you have from time immemorial seen the igbos as traits nat because they are harmful but because you sure know you lack whatever it takes to compete with them.
it's been proven that over decades now your people suffer IGBOPHOBIA. Self inflicted envy and hatred for the igbos but one funny thing is... the igbos knows this but they no dey look your face... they keep soaring amidst your hostility. if they leave Lagos for you, u will never flourish because you are lazy, envious, backbite and arrogant. how would they even look your face when they know you even unleash these same evil habits upon your fellows how much more one from another tribe. These are success limiting factors and they are inherent in you, we all know that.

These are jast for your hate speech.

Well as for the market I sure know and believe Lagos state must have issued several communique to the effect of their relocation because I learnt a new market was built but negligence and nonchalance I believe ruled over them probably they were considering the effects of relocating to the new place. but then this time of the year is really a bad time to do this. my heart goes out to those who must have lost their life investments to this. it's nat easy but jast know that you are igbo WE NEVER SAY DIE WE MULTIPLY.

IF SOUTH AFRICA COULD NAT STOP THE IGBOS................
LOL!
You quoted your ibo brother! That guy is an ibo!
He's simply saying anything that would make ibo come back home to develop SE is welcome!
Don't take everything you see online serious! Life na jeje!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by diadem10: 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
ikukuhero:

Your hatred for the Ibo's shall be your perpetual torture and just as your name 'unstableaswater' implies, unstable as water shall your life be.
Na your ibo brother you dey curse so!
Sufly sufly!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by Cent89(m): 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
U most be a very big fool and be high in some kind of Osogbo weed and Ogogoro cos u simply don't have an idea on how Lagos IGR is been generated. I seriously pity this nation with this type of silly and brainless set of animals in human clothes.
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by dadaha: 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
mazzi:
This is not as big as biafran war! We survived biafran war so we will survive this!
are you a cockroach?

1 Like

Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by dontjealousme: 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hafter1:

Little kid, how is Ambode holding you from going in peace? Wetin person no go hear from these emotional folks.

May their spirit finish every member of your family

Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by Cent89(m): 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
[quote author=Cent89 post=41727172][/quote].

U most be a very big fool and be high in some kind of Osogbo weed and Ogogoro cos u simply don't have an idea on how Lagos IGR is been generated. I seriously pity this nation with this type of silly and brainless set of animals in human clothes.
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by Hafter1: 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
dontjealousme:

May their spirit finish me, my parent and every member of MY family

Amen for your family and so shall it be in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by olasunky15(m): 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
This is excellent development

Lagos needs urban regeneration and re-planning.

Look at the state of the place- dirty, filthy and chaotic.

All IPOB youths that dont like it should kindly relocate to IPOB land- Simples!!

IPOB Youths were given notice about 9 months ago, another reminder 2 months ago but they willfully ignored the notice. Lagos is not a lawless state.

Eko O NI Baje ooooooooo

no

dats old....

itesiwaji Eko, lojewa logun...... > Daz d new slogan...

meaning

the development of Lagos is our concern.....

haters can join d next flight to the lagoon

2 Likes

Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by dadaha: 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
xtrorp:

Even if you like continue to hold on to your wicked lies and propaganda that Igboland produces no crude oil Igbos are contented with palm oil produce.
Notwithstanding the numerous treasury lootings of your greedy elites, if you like hit your head on a brick wall your life cannot be better than the common Igbo man.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

https://www.nairaland.com/2461629/onshore-oil-fields-dont-want/7#39264577

Oyigbo LGA and Ogba-Ndoni-Egbema LGA are the two largest oil producing LGAs in Nigeria.

Both LGAs are Igbo LGAs in Rivers State, and it is a reality that must be a source of discomfort to Igbo haters.
To make matters worse for enemies of progress, Anambra state and Imo state have the largest gas reserves in Nigeria. Miserable haters like you can help yourself out with a dose of rat poison.

There are crude oil wells in Izombe and Egbema, both in Imo State, being operated by Addax/Chevron and Sterling global respectively for many decades now.

Obigbo and Egbema were added to Rivers state in the 1976 boundary adjustment. They were part of the old Imo State and East Central. Infact Dee Sam Mbakwe took then federal government to court to return back those territories to Imo state.

Nigeria's total gas deposit is 188 TCF and Anambra has more than 30 tcf -
http://www.gasandoil.com/news/discoveries/d89bc98903f0500bdba5eca6bd2b8b9b
and who told rivers is an igbo land?
Stop these nauseating fictitious claims other wise rivers people will attack igbos

2 Likes

Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by dontjealousme: 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hafter1:

Amen for your family and so shall it be in Jesus name.

Next time dont ask silly questions. Ur family is cursed, they will all die before the year runs out.
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by harry41: 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
Now this is why our country is stuck. The people aren't united. Any little issue then everyone breaks into tribes. Go study the history of great nations and you will see that nationhood/ unity is their strength.
God help us.
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by nattty(m): 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
honortee:
I don't believe d story that d Lagos state government did not give a notice of deadline for vacation from the market before the government embarked on this demolition. We should be reasonable in drawing conclusions. How will a Democratic government just wake up one day n just decides to sink d means of livelihood of d people that it's governing.
Irrespective of deadline for vacation, dis us still very bad...now crime nd corruption go increase by 100 folds
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
ELTON123:
APC change

Una go enjoy the change make una no cry cheesygringrin
my brother, na the change be this na... mteww
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by omonnakoda: 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
harry41:
Now this is why our country is stuck. The people aren't united. Any little issue then everyone breaks into tribes. Go study the history of great nations and you will see that nationhood/ unity is their strength.
God help us.
But too many Eboes Migrate to other peoples places what is wrong with Eboeland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by xtrorp: 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
dadaha:
and who told rivers is an igbo land?
Stop these nauseating fictitious claims other wise rivers people will attack igbos

You think that by sniffing excess of your farts you can man up to withstand the Igbo Nation. You must be on a sucide mission!

If you're worth your silly rants dare such silly talk anywhere near PH.

Silly rants from an unknown entity who cannot identify and be identified by his ethnic group!

1 Like

Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by bigbarmo: 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
Dis apc pple of a tin knw wat der are doing cus der knw dat dis are d pple dat gave pdp upper hand in last election even xpecially in dat oshodi cus 1 house of rep member won frm dat area so der destroy evrytin b4 2019 so dat no party wil av dat same support frm dos guyz lik d 1 der gave to pdp in last election& dis pple jst 4get dat 1 party cnt continue rule lasgidis lai lai if GOD IS DONE WITH THEM no amount of rigging strategy apc cn put in place der wil fail TOTALLY weda d devil lik it oR NOT
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by Hafter1: 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
dontjealousme:

Next time dont ask silly questions. My family is cursed, they will all die before the year runs out. I will use my.own hand to bury my kids. So shall it be.

Amen and they should rot in hell.

1 Like

Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by Duru009(m): 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
Igbos are mostly affected........

This ambode led govt has been unfavourable to ndi igbo......

Infact this is a grand plan to furstrate ndi igbo....
Its high time we think of returning home.....
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by Duru009(m): 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2016

Infact this is a grand plan to furstrate ndi igbo....
Its high time we think of returning home
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by Duru009(m): 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2016

Infact this is a grand plan to furstrate ndi igbo.
Its high time we think of returning home.
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by Duru009(m): 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2016

Infact this is a grand plan to furstrate ndi igbo.

Its high time we think of returning home.
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by MattChidi(m): 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
Igbophobia , hmmm na today? we always come out stronger and better! Their hate can't stop our shine...Take heart bro

1 Like

Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by ojoisaiah44: 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
why these? these is pure wickedness.
Re: Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) by Angrymode: 11:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
[b][/b]All the comments so far are only exposing the reality of serious hatred among the various tribes in Nigeria. Nigeria is timebomb very close to detonation. BE PREPARED!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Emir Of Ibi Gave Melaye Fish At His Palace (Photos) / Arthur Eze Registers At Gym Center, Gives Staff N1M For Breakfast / Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.