Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... (27569 Views)

I Forget Things Easily / 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) / We Sleep To Forget Things, New Study Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Abduletudaye(m): 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
I barely remember things...like today, i dont remember what i did in the morning...im just 26.. cry ....

My boss has told me to do stuff on her behalf many times but i find myself calling her again to ask.

Please help..its making work hard for me.. cry cry

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Liberty101: 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hmmm abeg lalasticlala come move this thread so that people can help this brother cry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by obinnashady(m): 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
What kinda job do you do?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Abduletudaye(m): 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
obinnashady:
What kinda job do you do?

Marketing... cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Abduletudaye(m): 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
Liberty101:
Hmmm abeg lalasticlala come move this thread so that people can help this brother cry

Help me to beg am... cry

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by obinnashady(m): 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
Abduletudaye:

Marketing... cry
I think the job is stressing u out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ginko biloba seriously indicated; the hippocampus gyrus is badly deformed.... sorry my bro... ur own don finish... cry

On a more serious note; I think it has to do with ur work condition; it seem u too busy with so many things... u are multi tasking... that's makes u forget many things, as d brain can only focus on one thing @ a time...

So I donot think u have a problem.... just ur work condition.... hopefully with time when u get more adapted and better conditioned, U'll know how to plan urself.....
Also using joters too will help u...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by austine4real(m): 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
U need to start lickin the anvs of a female fowl for 7days.

Or starts taking honey regularly

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Abduletudaye(m): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
obinnashady:
I think the job is stressing u out.

I resumed just last year September.. cry
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Abduletudaye(m): 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
Raymondenyi:
Ginko biloba seriously indicated; the hippocampus gyrus is badly deformed.... sorry my bro... ur own don finish... cry

On a more serious note; I think it has to do with ur work condition; it seem u too busy with so many things... u are multi tasking... that's makes u forget many things, as d brain can only focus on one thing @ a time...

So I donot think u have a problem.... just ur work condition.... hopefully with time when u get more adapted and better conditioned, U'll know how to plan urself.....
Also using joters too will help u...

cry cry cry sad embarassed and because of this, i am always under pressure..
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Abduletudaye(m): 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
austine4real:
U need to start lickin the anvs of a female fowl for 7days.

Or starts taking honey regularly

I am not joking but fowl something?? shocked

Will try the honey tho smiley
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by LesbianBoy(m): 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
I have 2 questions for you

1. Do you Masturbate?

2. Do you drink alchohol?

flokii:

what if he does?

that's not enof reason... it could be a medical condition

mayb one of his nerves is down
Its enough reason o. Especially masturbaters! Ask most vaseline crew here on nairaland. I can bet my range rover sport side mirror that they are not doing well in school grin grin

Abduletudaye:

1. No.

2. Very rarely...like once a year...
I doubt you are saying the truth, this one you have your DP on your profile. I guess you maybe shy to admit you masturbate or drink alcohol. But if you are really saying the truth, then your 'village people' are at work o. Sorry!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by viviangist2: 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
[size=13pt]GO FOR HIV TEST , THAT'S THE FIRST SIGN[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by okenwa(m): 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
Reduce active sex life

4 Likes

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by chinnyonwu(m): 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
Take it easy with the soap bro.

14 Likes

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by ibe9ja: 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
The first thing to do is to start creating a to-do list.

Take advantage of daily planning apps: Schedule Planner in the Apple (and Android) store lets you set alarms, export calendars to Dropbox, and has quite a few other handy features as well.

Stop Multitasking! Take the time to concentrate on one task at a time, and you’ll be able to do better work faster.

Take a mental picture: if you often forget where you place your keys, try thinking of the items surrounding them too, when you put them down. Try to take in identifying details, like the color of the surface they are sitting on or what might be near by.

Repeat what someone says back to them. This not only helps you confirm what they said, but it also lets the other person know you are listening.

Take a closer look, and try to take in the smaller details. This will not only help you commit things to memory, but also allow you to better understand the information.

You can also follow the advice many instructors give about best practices in note taking. Don’t bother taking down things word-for-word. Just jot down quick facts or ideas as you go.

There are also online alternatives to memory exercises. Services that offer memory training, like Lumosity, use mini games to test and slowly improve your memory and reaction times. There are also a few sites that offer free memory games, like this free Brain Age game, a kind of Simon Says that helps your short-term memory.
Culled from sources.

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by mommysgirl(f): 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
Get a jotter to tag down important things
Stay away from stressful things
Put unnecessary drama out of your mind

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by olufemimajek: 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
My brother! you own don DAWN b that grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by djWALE(m): 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
Mayb na woman Mata dey cause am
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by pryd(m): 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
Start lending money to people, let's see if you wouldn't remember. grin

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Adesiji77: 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
You are not alone embarassed

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by ofofoCEO(f): 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
OP SAY NO MORE, JUST LOCATE A YORUBA WOMAN THAT WILL GIVE YOU A RESET SLAP FOR FREE....

grin grin

I REMEMBER WHEN MY MUM SLAPPED ME SO HARD IN TRAFFIC, I SAW ANGEL GABRIEL HAWKING GALA.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by queenstll(f): 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
Abduletudaye:

Marketing... cry
I thought you'll also forget your job

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by ournaijablog(f): 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
did someone just say go for HIV test? shocked shocked shocked

Just reduce your alcohol intake its one of the major reasons of forgetfulness

1 Like

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Ijaya123: 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ask for a leave and go on a vacation in a quite environment.

Don't forget to leave your phone behind.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by tee4taye(m): 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
[quote author=Abduletudaye post=41717780]I barely remember things...like today, i dont remember what i did in the morning...im just 26.. cry ....

My boss has told me to do stuff on her behalf many times but i find myself calling her again to ask.

Please help..its making work hard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by ultrazone(m): 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
Bro get a jotter, attach instructions to memorable events or turn them into songs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by nawti(m): 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
Abduletudaye:
I barely remember things...like today, i dont remember what i did in the morning...im just 26.. cry ....

Please help..its making work hard for me.. cry cry

Stop chocking your chicken (stop w@nking)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by CaroLyner(f): 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nutrition If you aren’t eating right, your brain may not be
able to function correctly. You need to have a
constant supply of energy to your brain in
order for thought processes and memories to
work right. Also if you are deficient in vitamin
B12, your brain and nerve cells cannot work as they should. Anemia due to B12 deficiency can cause you to be forgetful and have trouble concentrating.

*Alcohol and Drug Use.large amounts of alcohol may affect your memory. Alcohol over the long-
term may shrink your brain size and affect
nerve transmission that help you remember
things. There are certain drugs that will make you more forgetful. If you take sleeping pills, you
may find yourself a little more scattered and forgetting things. Marijuana is another drug
that Sleep Problems and Stress Stress can increase forgetfulness because you tend to focus on other issues, rather than day to day things you need to remember.

*Also not getting enough sleep could cause it.
hope this helped...

24 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Covid-19: What Has The Global Pandemic Taught You? / WHO- Ebola Survivors Blood To Be Used For Treatment / UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.