Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters (21889 Views)

Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) / "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide / Farmer Gives Moremi Ojudu 500k Loan, See What She Did With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by oatzeal(m): 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-g4uvKDwk4n4/Vo1d4cI-c-I/AAAAAAAALqQ/kBJl_fFPVLY/s640/Buhari%2BAdviser%2Bon%2Bpolitics.jpg[/img]
Senator Babafemi Ojudu has been appointed as the new special adviser to President Buhari on political matters The Senator who represented Ekiti central senatorial district in the upper legislative chamber of the 7th National Assembly, collected his letter of appointment late Tuesday, January 5. ..

Senator Ojudu was a member of the Senate between 2011 and 2015 on the platform of then Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) before it joined other parties to form the All Progressives Congress (APC).

During his stay in the upper legislative chamber, he was the vice chairman of the Defence Committee of the Senate as well as being the spokesman for the APC Senate caucus in the Red Chamber.

Senator Ojudu was one of the active lawmakers in the 7th National Assembly but decided not to seek re‐election in 2015.

However, he devoted his time to workings for the party right from the period leading to its formation, onto the campaigns and the post swearing in activities.

An accomplished journalist, Senator Ojudu was one of the leading media practitioners who devoted their time to fighting military dictatorship during the dark days of the Abacha regime.

This constantly pitched him against the military authorities and he was incarcerated several times, the climax of which was his nine month detention in a solitary cell at the State Security Service (SSS) cell at Awolowo Road Ikoyi. Gazelle

SOURCE http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/01/breaking-news-buhari-appoints-senator.html

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by oatzeal(m): 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
congrats to him

see more news >>>> http://www.nairanaijanews.com
Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by Alphaoscar: 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ojudu is a bad market oooooo.

Ojudu's brand of politics is archaic .

Where was him when fayose overran his constituency and state ?

Ojudu was the brain behind the botched and unsuccessful impeachment of Fayose and the exercise was badly handled and we all know it end .

His senatorial ambition was the main reason the APC eventually lost the state to PDP.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by deeswagger: 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
Congrats, make us proud

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
His resume seems Ai'ght
Nigerian Politics///Boring predictable Shiit

It just had to be a Yoruba man?
The president is so far up Tinubu' and the Southwest's ass, i doubt if he even needs advice concerning that Region.
Hes better off with a man from the South South or East

The Nigerian President never failes to amaze me with his fvckery
Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
Alphaoscar:
Ojodu is a bad market oooooo.

Pls explain.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by etcme(m): 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ok...... Advice which he doesnt adhere to. All these posts are irrelevant. Abi no be so?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by VirginFinder: 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
This won't stop Yorubas like me from calling PMB out where he goes wrong.

The budget needs to be corrected/modified to reflect the realities on ground and court orders must be obeyed.

Only then will I Sai Buhari once again.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by Dahveydson(m): 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
Alphaoscar:
Ojodu is a bad market oooooo.

His name is ojudu not ojodu

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by ibkgab001: 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
In Olamide's voice

" koni da fun Awon scarp yii ooo"

" won lowo yahoo lo help me ooo"

Nah dem dem
Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by saintkel(m): 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
Yorubas shoulkd breathe a sigh of relief. Proudly 5%

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by dhesire(m): 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
Is he related to the popular Ojodu Berger?
Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by BCISLTD: 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
Na so...PMB needs political strategist now more than ever. ..it's make or break period
Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by Leke001: 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
a former senator...hmmn...next!!!
Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by biafranqueen: 8:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
WHO
N250million scandal of Senator Babafemi Ojudu gets him a top notch position shocked

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by RedCapChief(m): 8:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
What is the point of advising somebody who doesn't see the need to listen to anyone?
If "Honourable Ministers" are noisemakers, then these "Advisers" are just there to prevent dust from spoiling the office.

Abeg, leave trash for LAWMA

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by waylz(m): 8:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
Buhari is just rewarding everybody with his appointments
Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by kingsmead: 8:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
WHAT OUR YOUTHS NEEDS TO KNOW&SOLUTION.

Until the fool that's fooling you, in you realizes that both the past and present leaders means nothing to the poor. You will never outgrow ignorance. Why must you, you and you keep following shadows? Grow up Nigerian youths. I'm so much grieved with Nigerian government from abbacha inception till date.
1.Adams oshiomole former (NLC) Nigeria Labour Congress, a retired governor Still serving
2. Bukola saraki retired 2term governor and present Senate president
3. Obasanjo retired general under military regime. Civilian president and state man present
4. Atiku retired custom general, served as deputy to obasanjo aspiring to be our president
5. Kwankwaose former defense minister to Obasanjo now serving senator
5 Buhari retired general and NNPC director@35 (1) term president under military regime now our president
6. Tambuwal sitting governor now former deputy chief whip and speaker of the house.
7. Orjizor kalu 2 term governor of abia state now a serving senator
8. Wike a served barrister now a governor still serving
9. Ameachi 2term governor of river state now minister of works.
10. Fasola 2term governor of Lagos now a serving minister of works
11.Chris ngige 2term governor of Anambra state now serving minister of labour.
12. Burutai chief of army staff once a Commandant, Nigerian Army School of Infantry, Jaji and joint force tax director.

All this are achieved through the help of the youth and professors in various school in quote. What's wrong with Nigerian youth can't we think outside the box for once?
How long are we going to continue being slaved by this same people ?
Can't we survive without selling our birth right with political bribes?
I, Ezeugo kingsley wants to ask. Is this a hereditary cause? Even if it's, cant we be liberated from it?
They future of the poor is as stake here. Rich are getting richer.
Remember the success of the richre being achieved through the poor. Wise up my fellow youths and hustlers. That we're poor is because we sold out conscience for a 1000naira shame to us.
We need a working system. Tell others
Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by Jorussia(m): 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
VirginFinder:
This won't stop Yorubas like me from calling PMB out where he goes wrong.

The budget needs to be corrected/modified to reflect the realities on ground and court orders must be obeyed.

Only then will I Sai Buhari once again.
which court order are talking about?
Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by JingoOAU(m): 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
The man na confirm businessman

He knew it would be a tall order for APC to win in Ekiti state, he just pocketed his money which he would have wasted on campaigns....now he's enjoying his money, and another appointment just came in...what a lucky man

20 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by Meiji(m): 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
When will Buhari appoint an economic adviser?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by Psalm18: 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
A true comrade.
He was in the trenches during the dark days of Abacha dictatorship.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by Jorussia(m): 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
congrat to sen ojudu,even though i will choose senator mamora above him for this position.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by odiereke(m): 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
Congratulation my broda.
Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by jimharry21(m): 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
Honestly I doubt if a lot of us know you very well but I beg you in the Name of God most merciful, advice PMB uprightly with all sincerity and modesty.
Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by Ijaya123: 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
I wish him all the best in his new post.
Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by Firefire(m): 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
You see...

Ekiti APC youths blame Ojudu for electoral losses, demand refund of N200m election fund.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/28/ekiti-apc-youths-blame-ojudu-for-electoral-losses-demand-refund-of-n200m-election-fund/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by gebest: 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
great
Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by Yommiefish(m): 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
All the best bro!
Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by Firefire(m): 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
Meiji:
When will Buhari appoint an economic adviser?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters by Abayhormy(m): 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: All Recovered Assets Will Be Sold Off / Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race / Governors In State Of Emergency Lose Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.