Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Disturbing Photos Of An Italian Transgender - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Disturbing Photos Of An Italian Transgender (2480 Views)

Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) / Lady Dies On Her 20th Birthday From Fire Mishap (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Electrocuted In Ebonyi State (disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disturbing Photos Of An Italian Transgender by loadedgizzy(m): 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
A transgender woman, Fulvia Pellegrino, has said he will not stop until she has reached perfection in her looks. shocked

In an interview with Mirror UK, Fulvia revealed he has spent £52,000 on plastic surgery, over 150 lip and cheekbone fillers, four breast implants, and two rounds of liposuction just to enhance her looks. The 56-year-old said he noticed as a young boy he was trapped in another man’s body at the age of 15. He could not however change his sex then from a male to a female because of the religious nature of his parents, especially his dad.

Fulvia however got married and 32 years later, decided it is time to change his sex. Surprisingly, Fulvia’s wife is fully supportive of the decision. The Italian has spent €12,000 (£9,000) on her bum and is planning even more surgery in her quest for the perfect face and body.

Remarkably, Fulvia’s wife, Marisa, is standing by her husband, although the pair are now more like sisters than a married couple. See photos below:

log onto http://www.loadedgizzy..com.ng/2016/01/disturbing-photos-of-italian-transgender.html to see more pictures

Re: Disturbing Photos Of An Italian Transgender by Gracito(f): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
I'm shocked shocked shocked
Re: Disturbing Photos Of An Italian Transgender by Pennah(m): 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
blood of .... Jesus .... God! what's disz
Re: Disturbing Photos Of An Italian Transgender by Lucialovely(f): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
Wetin b dis? undecided undecided
Re: Disturbing Photos Of An Italian Transgender by KELVINXY: 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
masquerade on the loose grin
Re: Disturbing Photos Of An Italian Transgender by Phens(m): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
KELVINXY:
masquerade on the loose grin
I swear to God, e be like the masquerade wet I see for my village dis Christmas
Re: Disturbing Photos Of An Italian Transgender by KELVINXY: 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
Phens:
I swear to God, e be like the masquerade wet I see for my village dis Christmas

grin grin
Re: Disturbing Photos Of An Italian Transgender by Gboliwe: 3:56am On Jan 07, 2016
Of a truth, the photos are disturbing embarassed
Re: Disturbing Photos Of An Italian Transgender by Finn081(f): 7:38am On Jan 07, 2016
Ugly undecided
Re: Disturbing Photos Of An Italian Transgender by aprokomania(m): 9:39am On Jan 07, 2016
a professional surgeon would have done a better job on her. hope she can raise enough to afford it. wish her all the best

(1) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria / The Bitterness On Nairaland Is Heavy. / My Wife Cannot Cook- Festus Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.