Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

See The Monster Car That Got People Talking - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See The Monster Car That Got People Talking (82633 Views)

Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) / The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) / Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
[size=38pt]
i pity the owner of this dinosaur, when one of the tyres get punctured, na only am go change am.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by Israelsaidu(m): 11:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
seedord247:
Lmaooo what's monster about that truck... It's norm here in Miami though
this is naija cool cool
Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by cybriz82(m): 11:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ali baba own dis type too.
Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by cardoctor(m): 11:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
He for kuku go buy caterpillar. That would make more sense.

Check my signature for dealer level advanced car computer diagnostics and repairs in ABUJA.
Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by christaddicted: 12:03am On Jan 19, 2016
Yeah... That guy stubborn. A son of an Igwe for a town in Njikoka L.G.A in Anambra. I saw him on the 6th Jan. in the morning buying fuel in a filling station around Abagana while i was on transit to Awka. That ride drinks fuel like mad.
Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by djdoxxx(m): 12:06am On Jan 19, 2016
coldsummer:
[size=18pt]this ugly car that is always stationed in lekki phase 1. Has never looked good to me. [/size]
lol.... So you also see it around....??

You will definitely find this article helpful....A Must Read

https://www.nairaland.com/2872550/whatsapp-professional-sport-investment-service
Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by HyDef(m): 12:10am On Jan 19, 2016
diportivo:
Iv looked and looked and again looked at the picture

I cant find any modified hilux in it

The ford F150 in the picture makes sense tho...

Me likey wink

Oga thank you o. No be Hilux.

1 Like

Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by Nyceguy92: 12:20am On Jan 19, 2016
[quote author=noeloge82 post=41724986]

Never seen this type before...
Talk of how much fuel e go dry guzzler to move the tyres alone.....
Sure the owner needs a fuel station in his house.

1 Like

Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by menesheh(m): 12:23am On Jan 19, 2016
noeloge82:
This is the monster car spoted at the NNpc petrol station Ore about to refuel the car is actually on its way to the east. As soon as it arrived the fuel station people travellers went to take a glimse of the car and even take a snap shot while the owner was just looking and smiling.
A closer look at the car u will discover its a hilux car which was adjusted take a loooooook.

I've never seen one live before but i can boast of have driven one of it kind on GTA San Andreas some years ago. grin
Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by Arewababe(f): 12:47am On Jan 19, 2016
west coast Naija
Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by ericmor: 1:17am On Jan 19, 2016
I knew it can't be Lagos cus I've seen something like dat severally in lag. Even Ali baba brought something like dat to my area some yrs back but it was a yellow coloured one
Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by Slikbae: 3:44am On Jan 19, 2016
Nigerians are too basic. Aint nothing "monster" about that car.
Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by bigtt76(f): 4:05am On Jan 19, 2016
Same here too. I wonder the joy derived driving such. It should be banned from our roads.

coldsummer:
[size=18pt]this ugly car that is always stationed in lekki phase 1. Has never looked good to me. [/size]
Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by Itsmedozie: 4:48am On Jan 19, 2016
How girls wey wear heels go take climb am
Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by domido(m): 6:15am On Jan 19, 2016
I have seen such. Ali Baba has the type.
Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by dconsiglere(m): 6:26am On Jan 19, 2016
Clone2020:
Bringing unnecessary attention to himself, when they kidnap his family now he will be complaining.

Are you are kidnapper?
Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by ogzille(m): 6:35am On Jan 19, 2016
Mprex:
how do you enter this one biko

Ladder

1 Like

Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by refiner(f): 6:41am On Jan 19, 2016
Starttell:
Bro, thought ur Blog is about gists for kids like " How to recite 36 states and Capital, How to sing Johnbull my Son"
so the huge letters is for us to know that you have visited Lekki. Moral Lesson pls?
funny u...
Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by Wizkoko(m): 6:45am On Jan 19, 2016
Korede Bello has this type of car, but his own is white in colour.
Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by Wizkoko(m): 6:49am On Jan 19, 2016
Itsmedozie:
How girls wey wear heels go take climb am

They can use the lifter.
Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by Chukzii(m): 6:53am On Jan 19, 2016
Ekhemini:
Na ladder gals go use climb dis one o grin
no d guy go cme down cme cary d grl up
Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 19, 2016
I saw one parked liked that in lekki phase 1
Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by Exponental(m): 7:01am On Jan 19, 2016
fast drivers should not drive this vehicle on high ways. death is sure after it has lost balance

1 Like

Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by mightyhaze: 7:01am On Jan 19, 2016
mayor2013:
4 pieces of tyres- 400, 000
4 shocks. Front and rear- 500, 000

Service fee- 2000, 000

Brake disc- front and rear-200, 000

Total- 1,100, 000

grin

u no sabi arithmetic embarassed

3 Likes

Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by Posh3(f): 7:09am On Jan 19, 2016
I saw it on 1st @ Nteje in Anambra state...mehnnnn,d noise of d tire alone is deafening... But its a cool car with its speed!
Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by nikz(f): 7:11am On Jan 19, 2016
It's a Ford and I've seen this type on Aba road in port harcourt in a traffic. Lovely!
Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by pateffy: 7:18am On Jan 19, 2016
It's scary ooo
Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by Jaymima(f): 7:19am On Jan 19, 2016
Mprex:
how do you enter this one biko
Na to borrow ladder for bauchi airstrip be that.

2 Likes

Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by Nicepoker(m): 7:22am On Jan 19, 2016
oblo:

Very corect.. its a ford. Passed it on my way to the east along the enugu awka old road the ford is actually moving towards lagos and not.the.other way round. grin
what model pls. Cos even f450 is not as big as that.
Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by Nicepoker(m): 7:27am On Jan 19, 2016
laprince:
This is a Manto. Looks muscular.
Take not my Tundra from me. Tundra, the bully on the high way.
u don try f450.

1 Like

Re: See The Monster Car That Got People Talking by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 19, 2016
Its just a truck with big tyres, why do nigerians like acting stupid when they see vehicles with design flaws.

It reminds me of the late 90s when luxury buses (busscar) with automatic doors and toilets came newly to calabar. people thought the vehicle was driven by God from heaven to earth. Pls stop disgracing us. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Farouq Osuolale Re-Designs Innoson Logo, Innoson Chairman Invites Him / Tips for car owners and those who are looking for a car! / See How This Abuja Taxi Driver Packaged Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.