Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,591 members, 7,801,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Relationship Love Sex And Marriage... Forum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Love Sex And Marriage... Forum (4315 Views)

Meet Elorm The Zionist, Sex And Drugs Addict Turned Evangelist (Photos, Video) / Sex And Marriage With Robots; Fiction Or New Reality? / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Proposal And Marriage Same Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Love Sex And Marriage... Forum by Mouth123(m): 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
I tried looking for a suitable topic for these but i couldn't...
Here is a page that you or someone you know might need.. as a lady or as a guy. We all have our differences. we meet people from different backgrounds and orientation on a daily bases.
But two things are common among all
1) No one wants to be treated like a dog
2) Everyone feels he/she deserves love and care.
It is at this junction i decided to share few tips and advice to help our relationships and marriages.

Firstly, the weaker vessels.
All ladies make one mistake before a relationship and another mistakes months into the relationship.
the first relationship is the most deadly "Playing hard to get". Yes it is said that "you value what you suffer for" but note that the value here does not mean you wont lose interest.
Naturally guys are attracted to a beautiful and smart ladies (most cases), this lady is assumed to be strong, does not give up her life and wont chase a man. she won't let a man think he has a 100% hold on her, she will stand up for herself when he steps over the line. she knows what she wants and won't compromise herself to get it.
i have heard many girls complain about their boyfriend or husband constant drunkenness and the embarrassment that comes with it and still say "i dont know what to do about it".
One question i ask them is "what would have done if he was still asking you out?"
You have allowed yourself be swept away by a romantic fantasy, so you can no longer wield your power when necessary.
You have become too nice, blindly committed to correct the wrongs.

this might take a while but surely Ladies prepare your mind for a true secret of how to get and keep your man under your control.

i have few good news for the guys too as i will be revealing the tactics of getting a lady to say "Yes" before she realise she just did.

Nobody is perfect... opinions, suggestions and constructive criticism are welcome.
and if you feel like you need help.. someone might have gone through that stage.. feel free... the least person here might be able to help...

To be continued........
Re: Relationship Love Sex And Marriage... Forum by WallsBreaker1: 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
Relationship problems might make you feel like there is nowhere else to turn to.
Perhaps you don't feel comfortable sharing such personal information with friends and relatives, or you don't trust people with your secrets.
Human touch, love, and affection is all you need. You deserve to be in an healthy relationship where you can feel carefree and happy.
Suicide is not an option. Breaking up should be your last resort.
Ask for help from your relationship counselor now. Feeling depressed is not a way out.
Together we can make it work and bring back your peace and smile.

Re: Relationship Love Sex And Marriage... Forum by escapellee(m): 1:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
For good Massage
Deep Tissue Massage .
Swedish Massage
Erotic /Sensual Massage
With extra service at clients request.

Anywhere in Lagos / Abuja .Call/WhatsApp 09055855092. Exclusive Massage - Genital massage , Tongue . . .ice cube ,honey on it till you squirt .
Re: Relationship Love Sex And Marriage... Forum by Mouth123(m): 1:05am On Jan 07
Happy New Year

(1) (Reply)

When Your Bride Is Not Afraid To Show You She Is Witch / Does Teenage Sex Affect Growth In Girls. ??? / See Photo From Strip Club In Delta State--+18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.