Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work (7992 Views)

Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV / Cityhood -Not for me.? / I Just Bought This Car From Cityhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 11:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
Urgent sale
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 8:46am On Jan 20, 2016
More

And

More beautiful cars for sale at affordable prices

Just dial 08169446319
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by archcharles: 9:20am On Jan 20, 2016
cityhood:
grin grin grin
How are they one
A married lady who happens to be my clients it's one with cityhood?

Please don't cause problem for this lady!
Matrimonia home
She brought deal for cityhood and the deal was perfectly done that she could open post here to testify to it!

Don't worry archchalse more testimonies coming in
3 clients from lagos are awaiting for there vehicle now
One range rover sport
Bigdaddy
And e320 just stay tune this week they would be brought to each of them

My apologies cityhood
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 10:30am On Jan 20, 2016
Apologies accepted!

Bigdaddy successfully delivered to port hacourt.
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 8:50am On Jan 21, 2016
Love good good cars

Here are new entry

Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 8:54am On Jan 21, 2016
More here

Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
More

Here

2007 toyota verso 3 rol seat
1.850million

Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by 500samuel(m): 10:35am On Jan 24, 2016
you are not telling us the price of ur cars......I have interest in ur Toyota

1 Like

Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
Toyota corola silver colour is 850k
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
Then the toyota verso
3 roll seater is 1.850million
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
cityhood:

Okay thanks
The way you have honoured me God will do same for you and your family

More testimonies
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
More

And

More

Cars for sale
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 11:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
frankatunde:
I once open a post on behalf of this brother uncle and father. To me though we meet here on nairaland auto section and from the way he take his time to shoot all his cars for sell and the way and manner he attend to his clients are just too cute. Sorry am not too good in narrating stories but am sure my points are open

Am a lady married and I bought my car from cityhood. And I and my family are enjoying the car. And even all my friends at work has also gotten cars from him likewise.

What made me to even open another frsh post again for him was when he took his time to deliver 3cars to ibadan as he as said on those cars, that's how we saw it exactly no addition or minus. He is too good at telling the truth. Because my friend just risked it according to them by sending money to him and then he made the documents and get drivers to drive it down.

Please note am not marketing him but I just want other car dealers here on nairaland to know that. Is good to be good
And one thing I learnt from cityhood is that he value relationship than money

Please cityhood just be yourself
As you put God 1st in your going up and down he shall bless you the more.

If to say I never marry na you sef I for cun toast mysef grin grin grin

Kkkkk
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by Cakay: 12:01am On Feb 01, 2016
cityhood:
Love good good cars

Here are new entry

Please how much is the bank type?
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 9:29am On Feb 01, 2016
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
More and more beautiful rides for those that want it
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by oluwanoni: 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2016
Boss.....how much is the Toyota corolla 1999/2000 model
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 7:45am On Feb 04, 2016
Okay it's has been sold
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
More and more rides are avail
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by oluwanoni: 7:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
cityhood:
More and more rides are avail

Cityhood do u have any Toyota corrola 1999/2000 model available...
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
Willchgeck around
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
More and more rides for sale
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hg
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
More here

Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 12:36am On Feb 19, 2016
Call for your ride
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 12:16am On Feb 21, 2016
J

Hg
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 12:14am On Feb 23, 2016
frankatunde:
I once open a post on behalf of this brother uncle and father. To me though we meet here on nairaland auto section and from the way he take his time to shoot all his cars for sell and the way and manner he attend to his clients are just too cute. Sorry am not too good in narrating stories but am sure my points are open

Am a lady married and I bought my car from cityhood. And I and my family are enjoying the car. And even all my friends at work has also gotten cars from him likewise.

Kkk

What made me to even open another frsh post again for him was when he took his time to deliver 3cars to ibadan as he as said on those cars, that's how we saw it exactly no addition or minus. He is too good at telling the truth. Because my friend just risked it according to them by sending money to him and then he made the documents and get drivers to drive it down.

Please note am not marketing him but I just want other car dealers here on nairaland to know that. Is good to be good

Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by Fearcom(m): 12:40am On Feb 23, 2016
cityhood:
More

And

More beautiful cars for sale at affordable prices

Just dial 08169446319

Good evening please how much can I get a Rav4 2006 to my doorstep?
Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
frankatunde:

Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 12:51am On Feb 25, 2016
frankatunde:

Kk

Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 12:10am On Mar 01, 2016
frankatunde:

Kk

Re: I Appreciate You Cityhood Keep The Good Work by cityhood: 11:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
Avail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Neatly Used Toyota Camry #330k / 2010 Model Toyota Camry Le Toks Selling Fast / Very Clean Manual Toyota Camry 2005 Toks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.