Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Granites, Sand, And Stone Dust Avaliable For Supply - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Granites, Sand, And Stone Dust Avaliable For Supply (602 Views)

Just Imported Ladies Wares Avaliable For Sale At Affordable Prices / Stone Dust For Sale / Clean And Stone-free Smoked Catfish And Pure Natural Coconut Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Granites, Sand, And Stone Dust Avaliable For Supply by Cushiteconsults(f): 11:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hello everyone, As you all know me I am the game changer, if you are idle at home then this is an opportunity for you can be a supplier of building materials without any initial investment. Just get up and talk to people. Look around you there are constructions going on, Make a decision to start some thing this year. Call me on 08036685556, 08099478601. it’s good to make profit when you do business but its better to do business and have peace of mind. That’s where i come in. My company owns quarries in Abeokuta and also owns sharp sand sites in Ogunstate, Ikorodu and Ajah. Our service is also one of the best. As we are a customer company. if you are a supplier and want to get products Anytime, Anyday. Call me on this line. 08036685556. If you are an end user and you want direct supply from the quarry or dredging site, you can also call me on 080366685556. For Construction Companies big or small. We also do LPO jobs . Here are our various products.
BOULDERS
HARDCORE
7/8
3/4
5/8
1/2INCH
3/8 OR RICE
STONE BASE
STONE DUST
SHARPSAND
HAULAGES.
for additional information Please Call Me on 08036685556

(1) (Reply)

If U Do Printing, I Want To Print Receipt Pls, Drop Ur Email / Skye Bank MD In Trouble Over Alleged 6.3bn Scandal + Why EFCC Invited Him / I Need Neteller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.