Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service (51932 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (dssc)applicants. / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:43am On Feb 15, 2016
Please, how can I get to rumuogba from rumukrushi?
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by OkoyeA1(m): 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
kposcas2:
Cashier/Computer Operator In Bet9ja
Basic Salary Plus Commission
Requirement: Basic Computer Training/ Skills
Send ur CV to Kposcas@gmail.com.
is it still on?
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
sczeska:

-Take a taxi to air force
- Board a taxi from air force to rumuomasi roundabout
- find and board a taxi going to artillery
- Drop at woji junction

From there on it depends on where you are going
Drop at okporo jctn,locate callus miller and MRS filling station former Texaco. Ask for NDLEA office. Capital assurance office is on the same street.
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
Kingzy4pep:
Please, how can I get to rumuogba from rumukrushi?
Go straight to 2nd artillery and locate the structures as afore mentioned.
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by jpilata(m): 9:21am On Feb 17, 2016
Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2016 Recruitment will commence on 18th February, 2016 ..

careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng

ELIGIBILITY
All applicants must be nigerian not less than 1.68m tall for males and 1.65m for females. Applicants should be between 22 and 35 years by 31 December, 2016.

QUALIFICATIONS
Interested applicants must posses a minimum second class lower division for first degree holders and lower credit for HND. The specific disciplines required are as follows: Anaesthetic Nurse, Anaesthetrist, Building Engineer, Chemistry Education, Computer Engineer,, Computer Science Education, Criminologist, Data Administrator, Dietician, Ear Nose and Throat Nurse, Electrical engineer, Electrical Electronic Education, English Education, Hospitality Managers(Caterers), Lawyers, Mathematics Education, Mechanical engineer, Network Engineer, Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Ophthalmologist, Ophthalmologist Nurse, Optometrist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Paediatric Nurse, Paediatrician, Psychologist, Purchasing and Supply, Radiographer, Radiologist, Satellite Communication Engineer, Satellite images Interpreter, Sociologist, Software developer/Programmer, Statistician, MBA.

*VERY IMPORTANT*
Candidats without any of the above qualifications should not waste their time applying.

GUIDELINES
Online registration stars on 18 February 2016 and closes 10 April 2016
Zonal Enlistment exercise will hold from 01-10 May 2016.

NOTE
For further information see instruction page on the website as from 18 February 2016 or call 09 8708475, 09 8704817, 08078406568 or
email: airforce.support@swglobal.com

SHARE THIS INFO WITH YOUR CONTACTS..
SOMEONE MAY HAVE INTEREST
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by eHustler(m): 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
mafarawemi:
CEDSI (Center for Development Support Initiatives) is a Non-Governmental Organization that is clearly committed to , “Promoting good governance and sustainable development in the Niger Delta.” It’s Programs and projects are integrated, community driven, people focused and result oriented with an ultimate goal of improving the quality of life of our targets and incorporating them into the decision making and development process. CEDSI hopes to democratize development, ensure environmental responsibility and good governance.
We are seeking to recruit interns in various fields of endeavor. Please find any of the positions you will best fit into and you think you can build a career in and indicate your interest by writing a proper application into any of the under-listed positions
• Communication and Social media (News, photos, brand, web, social media)
• Monitoring and Evaluation
i. Database Management
ii. Timeline management / Program calendar management
iii. Compliance Management
iv. Early warning signal
• Training Coordinator / Capacity building
• Project Officer , Rural health interventions
• Project officer , Environmental and Climate change
• Fund raising and resource mobilization
• Project officer, Grant sourcing& Partnership development
• Editorial assistants
• Business Development
• Network Coordinators
• Marketing
• Finance / Admin assistants
• Estate Management
• Graphic Artist

Note:
1) You must be resident in Port Harcourt for your application to be considered
2) The internship is for a period of 6 months after which a qualifying exam will be conducted to determine your stay with us as a project staff
3) You must be ready to train or work for an NGO/Foundation ( Center for Development Support Initiatives CEDSI)
4) The remuneration for the internship position is N180, 000.00 (which covers your transportation and related logistics) for the 6 months period which you can decide to take at the beginning of the internship or in bits, monthly.
5) You will be on a 3 months’ probation after the 6 months internship. If after the 3 months, we are not convinced you can work with us, we will let you go

METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should write a cover letter / application indicating your area of interest / specialization and attach to your CV in the course of the online application.
FOLLOW THIS LINK TO APPLY: http://swatify.com/job/internship-recruitment/ OR http://focushub.net/job/internship-recruitment/

N/B: Let your application include your strategic skills, your hobbies and interests. Also your key vision and career need should be included.
For more information on CESDI, Please visit www.cedsinigeria.org and www.rbmagazine.org

Got invite for this opening. Who is on board with me?
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by eddiemei(m): 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
eHustler:

Got same invite but am currently nt in PH.
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by eHustler(m): 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
eddiemei:

Got same invite but am currently nt in PH.

ok
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by techskulz(m): 8:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
i got the invite bro
eHustler:

Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by funkyglitz: 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
Got an invite as well but the aspect of coming with pen,pencil,ruler,eraser and calculator got me thinking whether am to rewrite jamb and I have phobia for calculations but my God pass them sha...
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 20, 2016
Got the invite too. May God help us. Amen. smiley
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by techskulz(m): 7:37am On Feb 20, 2016
lolzz you are funny but for me i don't have calculator but i will come with the rest. Hope to see all of you there.
funkyglitz:
Got an invite as well but the aspect of coming with pen,pencil,ruler,eraser and calculator got me thinking whether am to rewrite jamb and I have phobia for calculations but my God pass them sha...
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
I got another mail from the CEDSI NGO regarding a personality online test this evening. I have done mine sha cos they said we would print it out and present it on the interview day. Who else got this mail?
Dear Applicant,

As a follow up to the previous mail and as part of the recruitment
process, you will be required to take a personality test which you will
bear in mind to submit on request at the venue of the interview.

Follow this link: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
, to take the test.

Your compliance is solicited.

Regards,
SWATIFY TEAM
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by mafarawemi(m): 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
only God knew how u guys apply for this CEDSI stuff,i posted it myself and couldnt get to apply....is good sha...God dey,aleast u guys r called up for an interview
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
mafarawemi:
only God knew how u guys apply for this CEDSI stuff,i posted it myself and couldnt get to apply....is good sha...God dey,aleast u guys r called up for an interview
So how did you come about the vacancy? I don't get?
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by mafarawemi(m): 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
what i meant was,i posted the job vacancy here n i couldnt apply myself cos it was redirecting...... i saw d post on justjobs n posted it here for pple to apply
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
mafarawemi:
what i meant was,i posted the job vacancy here n i couldnt apply myself cos it was redirecting...... i saw d post on justjobs n posted it here for pple to apply
I got u d first time but u misunderstood my question. You posted d vacancy quite alright but u failed to read the whole write up from beginning to end. We all followed the link in d post that was why it was easy. That is swatify or focushub's website. I even had to register on the swatify site before applying cos that was the condition. I also applied like 8 days after the deadline yet I got an invitation. Wasn't expecting it sha but Baba God dey kampe! It is well.
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by mafarawemi(m): 12:07am On Feb 21, 2016
lol,u r getting me wrong too,i followed the instructions but my browser kep redirecting on swatify web. anyway hope u guys r preparing for the test
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 21, 2016
mafarawemi:

lol,u r getting me wrong too,i followed the instructions but my browser kep redirecting on swatify web. anyway hope u guys r preparing for the test
I know I am. Can't speak for others. smiley
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by youngelder(m): 12:33am On Feb 21, 2016
Good thread here... Any engineering opening I'm interested. Mechanical Engineering HSE competent anieville4@yahoo.com . .Bless you all
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by eHustler(m): 7:41am On Feb 21, 2016
Kath5kouture:
I got another mail from the CEDSI NGO regarding a personality online test this evening. I have done mine sha cos they said we would print it out and present it on the interview day. Who else got this mail?
Dear Applicant,

, to take the test.

Regards,
SWATIFY TEAM

Got it too!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by teekido: 11:20am On Feb 21, 2016
eHustler:

Got it too!
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by patako: 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
please how do i get to rumuigbo from slaughter...
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by eHustler(m): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
Guys make sure you take your personality test and get it handy cos they said they may demand for it tomorrow. The test is simple and you even get the result immediately. After the result is displayed, scroll down and you will see where to insert your email addy. Type your address and click on send result, it lands in your inbox instantly where you can easily print it.
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by rhemahil(m): 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
patako:
please how do i get to rumuigbo from slaughter...
Xup man... Have you gotten d direction to Rumuigbo from Slaughter? I need it too
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by Trendy247: 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
rhemahil:

Xup man... Have you gotten d direction to Rumuigbo from Slaughter? I need it too
What's happening there?
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by manneger2: 10:02am On Feb 23, 2016
rhemahil:

What's happening there cry
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by igwexco: 10:42am On Feb 23, 2016
MASSIVE RECRUITMENT AT MY NAIJA BIZ
My Naija Biz is the most effective online marketing platform for small to medium size business in Nigeria.
Our powerful platform helps business to sell more products and service to their existing customers and also get lots of new customers.
We envision ourselves rapidly dominating the market for the provision of sales and marketing services to Nigeria’s small and medium size business.
MY NAIJA BIZ NEED THE SERVICES OF AN INDEPENDENT SALES AGENT.
REQUIREMENTS
1. Must be a resident of Port-Harcourt.
2. Must possess a minimum of OND.
3. Must be hardworking with good basic reasoning.
4. Must be very calculative and on time report.
5 .Must be an internet savvy.
6.Must be a problem solving skill.
7. Consultative approach and result oriented.
8. Must be ambitious, enthusiasts with strong work ethics
Method of application.
Qualified applicant should submit their CV via to godpowerigwe@yahoo.com.
Successful applicant will undergo 2days intensive training.
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by eHustler(m): 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
Kath5kouture:
Dear Applicant,

, to take the test.

Regards,
SWATIFY TEAM

Got ya! hehehe......
Re: Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service by eddiemei(m): 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
eHustler:
Guys make sure you take your personality test and get it handy cos they said they may demand for it tomorrow. The test is simple and you even get the result immediately. After the result is displayed, scroll down and you will see where to insert your email addy. Type your address and click on send result, it lands in your inbox instantly where you can easily print it.

Hello sir,plz did u attend the interview?..
If yes,can u plz give us a breakdowN on hw it went. Tnx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / Nigerian Breweries 2017 Management Trainee Discussion Thread / This Is What I Wore To Interview Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.