Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Are Power Cuts Disturbing Your Peace Of Mind? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Are Power Cuts Disturbing Your Peace Of Mind? (1188 Views)

Buy Your Day Old Chicks And Have Rest Of Mind / Are Power Cuts Disturbing Your Peace Of Mind? If Yes: Then Holla 08034756502 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Power Cuts Disturbing Your Peace Of Mind? by opetutu(m): 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2009
IF YES,
It'S TIME TO REPLACE YOUR CONVENTIONAL GENERATORS WITH PURE SINE INVERTERS,HOME UPS AND SOLAR PANEL.
ITS PRINCIPLE IS THAT THE SOLAR PANEL ABSORBS SUNRAYS,STORING IT AS CHEMICAL ENERGY IN THE BATTERY AND LATER CONVERTING IT TO ELECTRICAL ENERGY IN FORM DC CURRENT INTO THE INVERTER,WHICH THEN CHANGES THE DC CURRENT INTO AC CURRENT FOR OUR NORMAL DOMESTIC USE,
IT IS A PERMANENT THING FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.THERE IS NO NEPA,PHCN NOR GENERATOR NEEDED,

BYE BYE TO GEN, NEPA AND PHCN,
HOLLA MIKE ON 08034756502,07090459564,08077199151,

Re: Are Power Cuts Disturbing Your Peace Of Mind? by romero(m): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2009
good info. inverter is about power management

my problem with inverter is getting it fully charged with our epileptic power supply.
it is worrisome if difficult to get maximum charging. u know wht dat means, desire cut off, wast of money.
how much does your 2000 wt inverter go for ?
how many days will you allow me use the inverter to confirm its advantages to gen set.
Re: Are Power Cuts Disturbing Your Peace Of Mind? by Petrodirect: 8:55am On May 05, 2020
Great

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Nokia E75 And A Dstv Mobile Phone / Smart Fitness Concerns (Fitness & Sports Store) / Ginger Powder Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.