Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,877 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:46 AM

Designers In The House, Pls Help A Brother. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Designers In The House, Pls Help A Brother. (1240 Views)

Logo Designers In The House, Pls I Need You To Critique This Logo / Help A Brother Get A Video Camera Operator Job / PLS HELP A BROTHER MAKE A CHOICE AND GIVE IDEAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Designers In The House, Pls Help A Brother. by Emasky4real(m): 6:46am On Jan 07, 2016
Graphic designers in the house, please I need someone to design an Icon logo and a header for my blog www.taiwoemayosan.com for free.
BLog title: WELCOME TO TAIWOEMAYOSAN.COM
Slogan: Success Tools For Smart People
Send it to themindtattoo@gmail.com or whatsapp:08063027629
Thanks in advance.
Re: Designers In The House, Pls Help A Brother. by tripplephi: 7:17am On Jan 07, 2016
Emasky4real:
Graphic designers in the house, please I need someone to design an Icon logo and a header for my blog www.taiwoemayosan.com for free.
BLog title: WELCOME TO TAIWOEMAYOSAN.COM
Slogan: Success Tools For Smart People
Send it to themindtattoo@gmail.com or whatsapp:08063027629
Thanks in advance.

GUY I WONT WASTE MY DATA SENDING IT TO UR MAIL OR WHATSAP... ITS FREE, SO COPY IT FROM HERE

Re: Designers In The House, Pls Help A Brother. by Emasky4real(m): 7:51am On Jan 07, 2016
You did a great job, and I am very grateful. Please let the icon be separate and the header separate. I want to use the icon as favicon and the header for the blog. The header should be rectangular so that it will fix properly when I upload it.
Billion thanks to u.
Re: Designers In The House, Pls Help A Brother. by erad(m): 7:52am On Jan 07, 2016
tripplephi:

GUY I WONT WASTE MY DATA SENDING IT TO UR MAIL OR WHATSAP... ITS FREE, SO COPY IT FROM HERE

Dude, your arrogance is beyond me. The guy didn't specifically ask you and he didn't force you either, what's now the essence of your grumpiness. What is worth doing at all is worth doing well.

One would even think what you designed is bad-ass, it's obviously off-brief and blatantly mediocre. SMH.
Re: Designers In The House, Pls Help A Brother. by Donald3d(m): 11:04am On Jan 07, 2016
erad:

Dude, your arrogance is beyond me. The guy didn't specifically ask you and he didn't force you either, what's now the essence of your grumpiness. What is worth doing at all is worth doing well.

One would even think what you designed is bad-ass, it's obviously off-brief and blatantly mediocre. SMH.
oga dont mind him jare ,he is a bush man , tripplephi , always do things with your heaRT OR DNT do them at all. #DonaldHasSpoken
Re: Designers In The House, Pls Help A Brother. by tripplephi: 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
erad:

LOLS, BROS, U DIDN'T DESIGN ANYTHING TO MERIT THE USE OF YOUR INTELLECT IN COMPOSING THIS PIECE OF FOLLY. SOLVE THE PROBLEM IF YOU WERE SUCH A GENIUS, ITS FREE AND I WAS NOT FORCED
Re: Designers In The House, Pls Help A Brother. by erad(m): 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
tripplephi:

LOLS, BROS, U DIDN'T DESIGN ANYTHING TO MERIT THE USE OF YOUR INTELLECT IN COMPOSING THIS PIECE OF FOLLY. SOLVE THE PROBLEM IF YOU WERE SUCH A GENIUS, ITS FREE AND I WAS NOT FORCED

LOL... It's obvious you are a newbie here. Those who know me know my worth. You can go through my profile and learn a thing or two.

You can check my free jobs too, because I'm not doing it now doesn't mean I haven't done it before and won't do it again. I'm not a fan of mediocrity, never been and never will be.

Thank you.
Re: Designers In The House, Pls Help A Brother. by Donald3d(m): 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
erad:

LOL... It's obvious you are a newbie here. Those who know me know my worth. You can go through my profile and learn a thing or two.

You can check my free jobs too, because I'm not doing it now doesn't mean I haven't done it before and won't do it again. I'm not a fan of mediocrity, never been and never will be.

Thank you.
you still dey answer am

(1) (Reply)

Delete thread / Video Tutorials Needed / Quick Biro Sketch Of Hyundai Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.