Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,167 members, 7,780,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:36 AM

FULL LIST: "From Anenih's N53million,9 Of Us Visited Sultan & 13 Emirs" -Yakasai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FULL LIST: "From Anenih's N53million,9 Of Us Visited Sultan & 13 Emirs" -Yakasai (1560 Views)

Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai / Presidency Plotting To Scheme Tinubu Out Of APC Hierarchy – Yakasai / Olu Falae Took N100m From Anenih – Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FULL LIST: "From Anenih's N53million,9 Of Us Visited Sultan & 13 Emirs" -Yakasai by IlajeGal1: 6:47am On Jan 07, 2016
PDP chieftain, and former Special Adviser to ex-president Shehu Shagari, Tanko Yakasai yesterday confirmed that ex-PDP BoT chairman Chief Tony Anenih gave him and 8 other prominent Northerners N53m for advocacy visit to northern traditional rulers. According to 90-year-old Yakasai, he collected the money after Anenih's suggestion that he(Yakasai) should meet with the Northerners to mobilize their subjects for a hitch-free 2015 general election. The sum of N53million is said to have catered for the mobilisation team members' allowances, transportation and accommodation on a tour that took them to 18 states in the north.

Speaking to Vanguard, Yakassai said that “Yes, myself and 8 others collected N53m from Chief Tony Anenih to pay advocacy visit to prominent northern emirs to mobilise their subjects for a hitch-free 2015 general elections.” Yakasai named former minister of state, Foreign Affairs, Alhaji Mamman Anka, Barrister Bitrus Gwada and Alhaji Suleiman Lawal, Dr Bahago, Chief John Macklink from Plateau, and Senator Sodangi. Meanwhile one of the named beneficiaries, Chief John Mankilik has denied knowledge of the source of the money. Yakasai said the PDP mobilisation visited the Sultan of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar, Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, the Emir of Zazzau, Alhaji Shehu Idris; Emir of Gwandu; Tor Tiv, the Gwom Gbom Jos, Ohimege Igu, Kotonkarfe, Etsu of Abaji, Etsu Nupe; Atta Igala; Emirs of Anka, Ilorin, Nassarawa, Minnie, Bauchi, Zuru, Kebbi, Katsina, Dutse, Hadejia and representatives of emir of Daurawa.

http://dawntodusknews.com/from-anenihs-n53million9-of-us-visited-sultan-13-emirs-pdp-chieftain-yakasai/

Re: FULL LIST: "From Anenih's N53million,9 Of Us Visited Sultan & 13 Emirs" -Yakasai by ademega(m): 6:48am On Jan 07, 2016
seriously serious
Re: FULL LIST: "From Anenih's N53million,9 Of Us Visited Sultan & 13 Emirs" -Yakasai by MrScript(m): 6:55am On Jan 07, 2016
Hmmm... Dis my aboki brothers em...
Re: FULL LIST: "From Anenih's N53million,9 Of Us Visited Sultan & 13 Emirs" -Yakasai by thunder74(m): 7:00am On Jan 07, 2016
GGetting serious
Re: FULL LIST: "From Anenih's N53million,9 Of Us Visited Sultan & 13 Emirs" -Yakasai by olumide81(m): 7:08am On Jan 07, 2016
hope this is not an invitation to high blood pressure possibly stroke for this afformentioned men?
Re: FULL LIST: "From Anenih's N53million,9 Of Us Visited Sultan & 13 Emirs" -Yakasai by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:06am On Jan 07, 2016
N53million for "mobilisation, accommodation and transportation" within one month?

What were they "mobilising"?

EFCC over to you!
Re: FULL LIST: "From Anenih's N53million,9 Of Us Visited Sultan & 13 Emirs" -Yakasai by eagleeye2: 8:15am On Jan 07, 2016
I hope Buhari has the 'Political Will' to throw all those mentioned into jail. No one should come and tell us that "if found guilty" mantra. They have been found guilty by the Media, and Buhari and EFCC should do the needful.
By the time this media trial is over, we will be hearing such names as IBB, Abdulsalami, The Sultan of Sokoto etc. I JUST HOPE NO ONE WILL START SAYING NO NEED FOR MEDIA TRIAL. Dasuki was right in demanding for and OPEN trial.
Re: FULL LIST: "From Anenih's N53million,9 Of Us Visited Sultan & 13 Emirs" -Yakasai by phemmie06(m): 8:26am On Jan 07, 2016
I guess this people no they feed beast, Anjonu. Where the emir told the source of the money. How much was given to each of them, is it only Dasuki office that have access to money, if no then more gates to be opened soon
Re: FULL LIST: "From Anenih's N53million,9 Of Us Visited Sultan & 13 Emirs" -Yakasai by drss2(m): 8:36am On Jan 07, 2016
well meaning nigerians who believe in democracy n rule of law should as a matter of urgency resist any attempt by buari govt to arrange secret trial for all persons currently undergoing media trial. since dis administration enjoys media trial, den d media should be involved in d prosecution proper in d courts. let their trials be made public n nigerians will know d truth about buari's so call fight against corruption.
Re: FULL LIST: "From Anenih's N53million,9 Of Us Visited Sultan & 13 Emirs" -Yakasai by Ximonak: 10:57am On Jan 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
N53million for "mobilisation, accommodation and transportation" within one month?

What were they "mobilising"?

EFCC over to you!

the way politicians use our tax money, I know if it's there personal business they will never try it.
I remember how one commissioner use about 13million as transport(not accommodation) to travel out to survey the different types of rice(he didn't buy any rice) under Adams govt(first tenure).

The system needs cleansing (APC=PDP)

1 Like

Re: FULL LIST: "From Anenih's N53million,9 Of Us Visited Sultan & 13 Emirs" -Yakasai by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:02am On Jan 07, 2016
Ximonak:

the way politicians use our tax money, I know if it's there personal business they will never try it.
I remember how one commissioner use about 13million as transport(not accommodation) to travel out to survey the different types of rice(he didn't buy any rice) under Adams govt(first tenure).

The system needs cleansing (APC=PDP)
You de mind the phools? Even those shameless oldmen no even get shame sef

1 Like

Re: FULL LIST: "From Anenih's N53million,9 Of Us Visited Sultan & 13 Emirs" -Yakasai by Dannyset(m): 11:03am On Jan 07, 2016
Hohohohohohohohohoooo!
I thought DockpeSIN said there's nothing like Dasukigate? That man brain needs factory reset.
All these confessing with their mouth nko? Abi it's under duress too? Thieves and craze people.
God will judge and hang all of them.
Re: FULL LIST: "From Anenih's N53million,9 Of Us Visited Sultan & 13 Emirs" -Yakasai by Alawe(m): 11:12am On Jan 07, 2016
Make i never talk anyhow first because another list fit come out tomorrow now my name go come dey there grin
Re: FULL LIST: "From Anenih's N53million,9 Of Us Visited Sultan & 13 Emirs" -Yakasai by Super1Star: 11:15am On Jan 07, 2016
Was it a mere visit or you went their to share our collective wealth to your Emirs and Sultan?
Re: FULL LIST: "From Anenih's N53million,9 Of Us Visited Sultan & 13 Emirs" -Yakasai by stzy(m): 11:52am On Jan 07, 2016
Dasuki must hav open trial... Period!!

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Kanu’s Fate To Be Decided By Justice Tsoho / INEC Bars APC From Presenting Candidates In Senatorial Rerun Election / Amosun Is Running A 1man Show, Too Much Debts, Infact We Regret Working With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.