Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! (13191 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? / When The Pussy Is Soo Good.. That The Lawd Has To Intervene (see Picture ) / Names Of Yoruba Boys To Avoid This Year(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! by AbuadStudent(m): 7:46am On Jan 07, 2016
Yoruba boys trended so well for long periods of 2015! Yoruba boys are believed to be heartbreakers. Adorning their white native ‘owambe’ wears and always looking cute and posh; majority of ladies (and guys) from other tribes believe that all those are facades for what really exist in the minds of Yoruba boys. How they came about that, I don’t know. But let’s see if there is hope for this much comically maligned people in the 10 tweets we have selected below.

1. Some of their characteristics for you to ponder…

2. Heartbreak squad…LOL

3. Can we even defend these Yoruba boys after this?

4. Yet some guys need the help of Yoruba boys to stay on top of their flirting game…

5. While some ladies think they need to protect themselves against Yoruba boys. Chai.

6. This lady (a Yoruba lady for that matter) has an advise for other ladies.

7. If the boys from the South West are to be dumped, are Igbo guys the alternative this year? Really.

8. Just in case, you are sticking up for the guys from the East…see this one here.

9. So, if you do not want to be like the person in the tweet above, take this advice seriously.

10. Because….

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 07, 2016
Abeg! Ayam even tayad of this horrible Cliche.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 07, 2016
Tribalist. Close this thread please lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! by AbuadStudent(m): 7:50am On Jan 07, 2016
PushMusic:
Abeg! Ayam even tayad of this horrible Cliche.

Loool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! by AbuadStudent(m): 7:50am On Jan 07, 2016
HateU2:
Tribalist. Close this thread please lalasticlala

Jeezz....what's the tribalism here?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! by Kingsasian(m): 7:51am On Jan 07, 2016
Hehehehehehe
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! by Setaje(f): 7:55am On Jan 07, 2016
But they are not wrong. Yoruba boys are very promiscuous. They behave like white men. When they love you, they love you, when the feeling is gone, it's gone forever.......

I think many of them are emotionally unstable. I also think the culture allows for promiscuity. For instance, in the yoruba culture, there is no bastard. If u are a side Chik, and u get pregnant and the guy is denying it, just go to his parents house and they will accept the child. The next thing, u will see your inlaws unexpectedly at home. As a woman, once u see your yoruba inlaws come unexpectedly just no your husband has done away match. There is absolutely nothing you can do. They will first praise you and beg you to accept. The moment you show your discomfort, they will change it for you. If you no what I mean.

I see it happen all to often. This is what scares me about yoruba men. They also seem to love and provide for their side chiks than their wives and children at home. Igbo men don't do that. They love and cherish their wives and children more than anything. The only thing that can make an igbo man change is if he doesn't have male children. Yorubas seem a bit generous in that aspect.

I no people will insult me but this is the bitter truth. I also know people would say don't generalise. But it is not a joke when everybody keeps saying the same thing about yoruba men. Change your ways tongue

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 07, 2016
Hehehehehe grin grin cheesy

pls leave Yoruba guys alone angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! by iceberylin(m): 7:59am On Jan 07, 2016
Lol....Yoruba dudes are Something else..

Nobody is perfect sha.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! by AbuadStudent(m): 8:00am On Jan 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Hehehehehe grin grin cheesy

pls leave Yoruba guys alone angry

Its like you're dating a yoruba demon abi
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! by AbuadStudent(m): 8:00am On Jan 07, 2016
iceberylin:
Lol....Yoruba dudes are Something else..

Nobody is perfect sha.

Na liee
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! by AbuadStudent(m): 8:01am On Jan 07, 2016
NA SO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 07, 2016
AbuadStudent:

Jeezz....what's the tribalism here?
why yoruba guys?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! by acenazt: 8:13am On Jan 07, 2016
Ahhahahshahahahhahah Hausa boys watching and laughing while slowly taking over the Nation as their igbo and yoruba counterparts slug it out in foolishness

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 07, 2016
AbuadStudent:

Its like you're dating a yoruba demon abi
Excuse me undecided

Yoruba demon?
I thought this thread is for fun.
This is tribalism

I no wan vex today jare.

lalasticlala your attention is needed here

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 07, 2016
Rule 2 :
Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Lalasticlala , seun angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 07, 2016
LOL.. Diz is funny
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! by alexvatt(m): 8:27am On Jan 07, 2016
Yoruba guys are doing well.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! by misspicy(f): 8:33am On Jan 07, 2016
Setaje:
But they are not wrong. Yoruba boys are very promiscuous. They behave like white men. When they love you, they love you, when the feeling is gone, it's gone forever.......

I think many of them are emotionally unstable. I also think the culture allows for promiscuity. For instance, in the yoruba culture, there is no bastard. If u are a side Chik, and u get pregnant and the guy is denying it, just go to his parents house and they will accept the child. The next thing, u will see your inlaws unexpectedly at home. As a woman, once u see your yoruba inlaws come unexpectedly just no your husband has done away match. There is absolutely nothing you can do. They will first praise you and beg you to accept. The moment you show your discomfort, they will change it for you. If you no what I mean.

I see it happen all to often. This is what scares me about yoruba men. They also seem to love and provide for their side chiks than their wives and children at home. Igbo men don't do that. They love and cherish their wives and children more than anything. The only thing that can make an igbo man change is if he doesn't have male children. Yorubas seem a bit generous in that aspect.

I no people will insult me but this is the bitter truth. I also know people would say don't generalise. But it is not a joke when everybody keeps saying the same thing about yoruba men. Change your ways tongue
did you enter my mind? did you?

how come you penned down my thoughts

those Yoruba boys ehn

#yorubademons cheesy

quote me wrongly and enter lagoon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! by misspicy(f): 8:34am On Jan 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Rule 2 :
Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Lalasticlala , seun angry
point out where does rules have been broken in this article angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 07, 2016
misspicy:

point out where does rules have been broken in this article angry
So in your warped mind no rule has been broken undecided

Hypocrisy at its peak.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! by darlingtonIIV(m): 8:47am On Jan 07, 2016
See how we ibo boys are fresh... tongue

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! by Maxi112: 9:05am On Jan 07, 2016
apart from lazying around, sleeping around, blackmailing there fellow dude to there bea.... what else is left for Yoruba dude?

I dnt keep yoruba dude as a friend, even in my hood and office....

there dudes are noting to write home abt.....

"nobody do eyes service reach them" shm

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! by misspicy(f): 9:06am On Jan 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
So in your warped mind no rule has been broken undecided

Hypocrisy at its peak.

hey lady,swallow some chill pill

my comment did not call for any insult,only sad you should point out where does rules were broken and you are going haywire on me angry

go back to bed you woke up from the wrong side tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 07, 2016
misspicy:

hey lady,swallow some chill pill

my comment did not call for any insult,only sad you should point out where does rules were broken and you are going haywire on me angry

go back to bed you woke up from the wrong side tongue
after a cup of tea cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 07, 2016
They dont fear them behind closed doors
A friend sent me this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! by Emac34: 9:25am On Jan 07, 2016
The want yoruba guys to start 4min (av break countless of yoruba girls heart)

#teamyorubagirls
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! by AbuadStudent(m): 9:38am On Jan 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Excuse me undecided

Yoruba demon?

I thought this thread is for fun.

This is tribalism

I no wan vex today jare.

lalasticlala your attention is needed here

Lol..why do you guys take things to serious sef..the demon ish is a joke na..didn't you see the picture ni? Me sef I'm yoruba, would I call myself a demon true true?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! by SexyCeline(f): 9:44am On Jan 07, 2016
Yoruba guys are something else sha.. My problem with them is they can be very promiscous and highly sexual.. If you doubt me, then you haven't met b0rn2fuck, obontami and femistico. Those dudes can fvck all year round. No be small tin my eyes dun see for lasgidi.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! by cruzita(f): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2016
seems they also have the highest number of HIV patients cos of their promiscuity

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! by dguizman(m): 10:09am On Jan 07, 2016
cruzita:
seems they also have the highest number of HIV patients cos of their promiscuity
for ur mind...make ur reserch and u will know it is vice-versa

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Fear Yoruba Boys soo Much! See Here! by Setaje(f): 10:14am On Jan 07, 2016
Maxi112:
apart from lazying around, sleeping around, blackmailing there fellow dude to there bea.... what else is left for Yoruba dude?

I dnt keep yoruba dude as a friend, even in my hood and office....

there dudes are noting to write home abt.....

"nobody do eyes service reach them" shm

Oga we are talking about a different thing. Nobody cares if u don't associate wiv them.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) / Any Real Man Will Spot The Problem With This Picture / 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.