Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,168 members, 7,780,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:40 AM

Spiritual :: Is There Any Thing Like Clay Message - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual :: Is There Any Thing Like Clay Message (716 Views)

Being Spiritual Is Not Equal To Being Always Positive / I Want To Start Paying My Tithes To The Poor. Is Any Thing Wrong With That? / Man From Clay Or Man From Primate, Which Is More Credible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual :: Is There Any Thing Like Clay Message by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 07, 2016
I had a Vision in the depth of my sleep... I was in anguished and praying vividly Where i saw the whole heavens roll away and the earth move and terrible things appear in the Sky and some terrible SYMBOLS appear in the Sky... I learnt those symbols are Clay message...
Re: Spiritual :: Is There Any Thing Like Clay Message by kingviny: 10:46am On Jan 07, 2016
Tosinex:
I had a Vision in the depth of my sleep... I was in anguished and praying vividly Where i saw the whole heavens roll away and the earth move and terrible things appear in the Sky and some terrible SYMBOLS appear in the Sky... I learnt those symbols are Clay message...

What you need to know to be able to survive the soon to commence apocalypse is contained in the spiritual book ... In The Light of Truth, THE GRAIL MESSAGE.

Your intellect tried by distorting Grail to Clay but here you have it. Only very few will recorgnize the import of this message but it is the HOLY GRAIL for spiritual enlightenment. Examine it with open mind, it is a grace afforded you.. The time is near!
Re: Spiritual :: Is There Any Thing Like Clay Message by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 07, 2016
kingviny:

What you need to know to be able to survive the soon to commence apocalypse is contained in the spiritual book ... In The Light of Truth, THE GRAIL MESSAGE.

Your intellect tried by distorting Grail to Clay but here you have it. Only very few will recorgnize the import of this message but it is the HOLY GRAIL for spiritual enlightenment. Examine it with open mind, it is a grace afforded you.. The time is near!
Am not talking of Grail message.. Is Grail message conveyned by symbols.. Symbols like pyramid, stars circle
Re: Spiritual :: Is There Any Thing Like Clay Message by kingviny: 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
Tosinex:
Am not talking of Grail message.. Is Grail message conveyned by symbols.. Symbols like pyramid, stars circle

There is a transmitted writing book that contains symbols about events that will happen in the end time. The book is amongst the many books associated with the Grail Message. The prophecy in the book called "The Stone Speaks" contained symbols like star, pyramids etc. It is an eye opener as it explains in details things that will soon happen on earth. But The Grail Message is the ultimate and it is only after you have read the Message that you would be able to read and understand the prophecy carved on the stones of a pyramid that would play a significant role in the times of the apocalypse.
Re: Spiritual :: Is There Any Thing Like Clay Message by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
kingviny:

There is a transmitted writing book that contains symbols about events that will happen in the end time. The book is amongst the many books associated with the Grail Message. The prophecy in the book called "The Stone Speaks" contained symbols like star, pyramids etc. It is an eye opener as it explains in details things that will soon happen on earth. But The Grail Message is the ultimate and it is only after you have read the Message that you would be able to read and understand the prophecy carved on the stones of a pyramid that would play a significant role in the times of the apocalypse.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Seed Of Destiny Devotional By Pastor Paul Eneche / Very Reasonable Words / Islamic State Celebrate Brussels Terror Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.