Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,948 members, 7,803,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

It’s Kind Of Surreal - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It’s Kind Of Surreal (476 Views)

Kind Of Business U Can Do With 400k / Wot would u like to say or do if dis kind of world exist? / Imagine The Kind Of Bullet Boko Haram Are Using On Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It’s Kind Of Surreal by chenmingchao: 9:00am On Jan 07, 2016
Suddenly, Golden State has a chance to make history, and be a team that goes down as one of the greatest of all-time. It’s a dizzying turn of events, one Thompson himself admitted has him looking around and Buy 2k16 MT Coins marveling at everything he and his teammates are accomplishing all at once.

“It’s kind of surreal how good we are, ” Thompson said. “I just think about it, like, ‘How are we this good? ’ I do [think about it]. It’s like, ‘This good, this fast? ’ It’s only my fifth year, and we have such a special team.

“We had a lot of people call it a fluke or whatever, and they won’t do it again, and that motivates us a lot, too. We don’t want to just win one. We have the mix of guys and the youth and great mix of vets to do this who knows how many more times. ”fifiaqowe

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Moment Farmer Squeezed 2 Goats Out Of A Snake(photos) / Who Checks The Excesses Of Keke? / A Thread For Book Lovers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.