Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,600 members, 7,801,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO (26321 Views)

#breaking Dr Ibe Kachikwu Sues "The Will Nigeria" Over False Publication / Newspaper Publication For Change Of Name On National Dailies / 5 Ways To Reduce Your Cost Of Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Omobolaji01: 9:40am On Oct 09, 2019
Thank you so much for trust and believe you have in me and I’m glad everything went smoothly looking forward to do more business with you in future.

Regards to the board of trustees.

Sam.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Omobolaji01: 9:41am On Oct 09, 2019
Omobolaji01:
Thank you so much for the trust and believe you have in me and I’m glad everything went smoothly looking forward to do more business with you in future.

Regards to the board of trustees.

Sam.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Omobolaji01: 9:54am On Oct 09, 2019
Thank you ��.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by AuditorAD: 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
Samuel Amodu is indeed a professional to the core. I'm highly impressed at rate of speed he delivered my job as advertised. I have no reservation in patronizing you in any future publication. Thanks guy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by queenofhearts(f): 9:03am On Oct 22, 2019
To whom it may concern

I can help you publish your ad for NGO registration, 15k Change of name 5k
Gets done in one day
Call/WhatsApp 08068189514 to get started. Serious minds only
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Omobolaji01: 9:35am On Oct 23, 2019
ayoebire:
I am very impressed by the prompt and professional service offered by Samuel for my NGO publication.
I saw his mobile number on this platform, chatted him up on whatsapp and I had a quick response.
This morning, my NGO adverts were in the newspapers.
It's no scam.
Great work done! Thanks so so much.

Thank you so much sir for the great review Also glad working with you my regards to the board of trustees. Bless you.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Omobolaji01: 9:43am On Oct 23, 2019
ayoebire:
I am very impressed by the prompt and professional service offered by Samuel for my NGO publication.
I saw his mobile number on this platform, chatted him up on whatsapp and I had a quick response.
This morning, my NGO adverts were in the newspapers.
It's no scam.
Great work done! Thanks so so much.

You welcome sir.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Finechinalara: 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2019
I contacted Mr omobolaji after I got his contact and positive reviews here. I was skeptical ofcourse when I have to transferred money to him for my publication but sincerely he really proved me wrong when he published my advert in the newspaper less than 18hours after he received payment and necessary information. Mr omobolaji is for real and no lie. My recent encounter with him have been a blessing no regrets whatsoever. For the fact he is polite, helpful, patient, and reply quickly to your message is quite impressive. If you want to publish in a newspaper or any cac incorporation, business name etc I recommended Mr bolaji for the job. He is the bigger deal..he is just few honest NIGERIAN alive.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Omobolaji01: 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
Finechinalara:
I contacted Mr omobolaji after I got his contact and positive reviews here. I was skeptical ofcourse when I have to transferred money to him for my publication but sincerely he really proved me wrong when he published my advert in the newspaper less than 18hours after he received payment and necessary information. Mr omobolaji is for real and no lie. My recent encounter with him have been a blessing no regrets whatsoever. For the fact he is polite, helpful, patient, and reply quickly to your message is quite impressive. If you want to publish in a newspaper or any cac incorporation, business name etc I recommended Mr bolaji for the job. He is the bigger deal..he is just few honest NIGERIAN alive.

Thank you. Good working with you. You are blessed.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by 9iceX(m): 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
I REGISTERED MY BUSINESS WITH THE CAC LAST YEAR AND ALL WENT WELL.
JUST TODAY, I WAS AT THE BANK TO OPEN A CORPORATE ACCOUNT FOR THE BUSINESS AND I REALIZED THERE WAS AN ERROR.

I HAVE SELECTED AND FILLED THE OPTION FOR SECOND PROPRIETOR (WHICH I WAS TOLD WAS OPTIONAL AFTERALL). NOW THE BANK NEEDS THE INDIVIDUAL TO SIGN AND HE IS JUST NOT ANYWHERE CLOSE AT THE MOMENT. THE BANK ALSO MENTIONED THAT THE COMPANY I OPENED IS MORE LIKE A PARTNERSHIP SOMETHING.

QUICK QUESTION: I WAS TOLD I COULD REMOVE THE PROPRIETOR. I WANT TO RUN MY BUSINESS ALONE. WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE AND STEPS TO ACTUALLY THIS - KINDLY ASSIST
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Omobolaji01: 9:28am On Oct 28, 2019
9iceX:
JUST TODAY, I WAS AT THE BANK TO OPEN A CORPORATE ACCOUNT FOR THE BUSINESS AND I REALIZED THERE WAS AN ERROR.

I HAVE SELECTED AND FILLED THE OPTION FOR SECOND PROPRIETOR (WHICH I WAS TOLD WAS OPTIONAL AFTERALL). NOW THE BANK NEEDS THE INDIVIDUAL TO SIGN AND HE IS JUST NOT ANYWHERE CLOSE AT THE MOMENT. THE BANK ALSO MENTIONED THAT THE COMPANY I OPENED IS MORE LIKE A PARTNERSHIP SOMETHING.

QUICK QUESTION: I WAS TOLD I COULD REMOVE THE PROPRIETOR. I WANT TO RUN MY BUSINESS ALONE. WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE AND STEPS TO ACTUALLY THIS - KINDLY ASSIST

PLEASE CONTACT THE NEAREST CAC OFFICE FOR A QUICK ASSISTANCE.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Abbeychampion: 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
my NGO adverts were in the newspaper ah promise
It's no scam.Thank God Nigeria still have trustworthy person.
Great work done! Thanks so so much.More jobs soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Omobolaji01: 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2019
Abbeychampion:
my NGO adverts were in the newspaper ah promise
It's no scam.Thank God Nigeria still have trustworthy person.
Great work done! Thanks so so much.More jobs soon

My pleasure working with you sir! Thank you & God bless.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Omobolaji01: 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2019
Thx.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by queenofhearts(f): 8:10am On Nov 05, 2019
Still on

queenofhearts:
To whom it may concern

I can help you publish your ad for NGO registration, Change of name etc at the rate of N15,000.
Gets done in one day
Call/WhatsApp 08068189514 to get started. Serious minds only
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by queenofhearts(f): 8:31am On Nov 05, 2019
Use a lawyer you no gree���� you can go to cac office to sort out your issue if you have not done that already or send me a PM let's see how to help you
9iceX:

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Adec2019: 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
Thank you very much Sam for you prompt response. Your work shows sincerity and honesty. You did publication for my cac registration.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Omobolaji01: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
Adec2019:
Thank you very much Sam for you prompt response. Your work shows sincerity and honesty. You did publication for my cac registration.

Good working with you sir. Bless you!
Thank you.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Omobolaji01: 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ready Publications.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Phoonmie: 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hey Sam,

Thank you very much for help with getting the Public Notice done.

Have a good one.

From Geared Foundation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Omobolaji01: 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
Phoonmie:
Hey Sam,

Thank you very much for help with getting the Public Notice done.

Have a good one.

From Geared Foundation

All thanks to God Ma.
Regards to all Geared Foundation members. Bless you.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by BethelMoseglad: 7:06am On Dec 07, 2019
Anytime I read a post like this and sweet comment(s) underneath I used to see it as a packaged scam. My assumption is always that people are paid to write; just to scam.

Here is My story
I needed to make Newspapers advert for an NGO that I am registering. I google searched which led me to nairaland and Mr Samuel

I wanted a physical contact and not online transaction. Anyway, I have to give him a try. . . The thought in my mind was that, I just want to throw money away.

Mr Samuel Proved me wrong. . .
I paid him and He got my advert published as agreed.

I must commend his customer service which is simply the best. I wished we have another transaction. My payment got to him late around 11pm, He kept apologising that my job will not be coming out the following day. (He took responsibity for my late payment)

Thank you Mr Samuel for giving me a new impression about Nigerians though I can't change my mind about online transaction

I am Bethel Moseglad
Convener of Nigeria RESCUE Platform

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Omobolaji01: 8:23am On Dec 07, 2019
BethelMoseglad:
Anytime I read a post like this and sweet comment(s) underneath I used to see it as a packaged scam. My assumption is always that people are paid to write; just to scam.

Here is My story
I needed to make Newspapers advert for an NGO that I am registering. I google searched which led me to nairaland and Mr Samuel

I wanted a physical contact and not online transaction. Anyway, I have to give him a try. . . The thought in my mind was that, I just want to throw money away.

Mr Samuel Proved me wrong. . .
I paid him and He got my advert published as agreed.

I must commend his customer service which is simply the best. I wished we have another transaction. My payment got to him late around 11pm, He kept apologising that my job will not be coming out the following day. (He took responsibity for my late payment)

Thank you Mr Samuel for giving me a new impression about Nigerians though I can't change my mind about online transaction

I am Bethel Moseglad
Convener of Nigeria RESCUE Platform

I Sam desire to keep all my customers satisfied with my services always. I value you and what you stand for. So much appreciation from my grateful hearts.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by belloomotola94: 5:10am On Dec 08, 2019
Thank you Mr Sam..You are indeed a good Nigerian that has been tested and trusted.You are professional per excellent.I saw your post on CAC publication and I called you to publish my Ngos within 24 hours my work is done.God bless you sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Omobolaji01: 6:55am On Dec 08, 2019
belloomotola94:
Thank you Mr Sam..You are indeed a good Nigerian that has been tested and trusted.You are professional per excellent.I saw your post on CAC publication and I called you to publish my Ngos within 24 hours my work is done.God bless you sir.

@belloomotola94 Thank you for your patronage. I hope i have delivered. Looking forward to frequently see you around for more business transactions. You are bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by erensspiff: 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
I am also very impressed by Mr Samuel's Professionalism when it comes to speedy delivery in terms of NGO Publications.

Thank You Sir,

I highly recommed Him to anybody interested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by erensspiff: 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2019
One of the publications...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Omobolaji01: 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
erensspiff:
I am also very impressed by Mr Samuel's Professionalism when it comes to speedy delivery in terms of NGO Publications.

Thank You Sir,

I highly recommed Him to anybody interested.

Thank you so much sir it’s my Pleasure working with you. God bless you. Looking forward to do more business with you.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Omobolaji01: 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
erensspiff:
One of the publications...

YES DONE PUBLICATON!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Things You Must Really Do Before Going Into 2018 - Fattkay / Fire Outbreak In Ikoyi Caused By Motorcycle Carrying 30 Liters Of Petrol / Share Your Experiences Of Living In The Barracks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.