Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO (26363 Views)

#breaking Dr Ibe Kachikwu Sues "The Will Nigeria" Over False Publication / Newspaper Publication For Change Of Name On National Dailies / 5 Ways To Reduce Your Cost Of Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by umbwanko(m): 9:28am On Sep 01, 2022
Thank you Mr. Samuel. I saw post of people eulogizing you for your reliability. I decided to take the risk to try him. Gbam! He proved to be the real personality described. Reliable as in 1000%. You delivered within 24 hours. God bless you. For changing the narrative in the internet, may you be blessed always
Alys13:
I appreciate Mr. Sam for the meeting up to his promise. Indeed he is a man of his words. After reading reviews on his services, l contacted him just yesterday and made payments. My publication is out today.
Thanks a whole lot Mr. Sam
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Mzhoola: 9:40am On Sep 01, 2022
Thank you Mr samuel for the quick response....under 15hrs you delivered, we need more of you to trust online business. Be blessed.�
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Radeoti: 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
Good day,

Please how can I get the contact for the newspaper publication I have an NGO to publish.

Thank you.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Radeoti: 6:39am On Sep 20, 2022
Mzhoola:
Thank you Mr samuel for the quick response....under 15hrs you delivered, we need more of you to trust online business. Be blessed.�

Please can you assist with the contact of Mr Samuel?
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by achmanny: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2022
I saw a thread on NL about Mr Sam on newspaper publications for CAC and risk giving him my work lo and behold he delivered as promised at appropriate time. I recommend him to anyone that requires this service and boastfully share his contact : +234 806 272 0984. Thanks Mr Sam for a job well done
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by EXCELLENCEAE: 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
CAC NGO Newspaper publications, Please contact Mr. Samuel for fast and accurate publication. +234 806 272 0984.
Sample below

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by oludaremy: 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2022
We have been looking for where to put our publications for our CAC NGO registration, I decide to google "Newspaper CAC Publication - Nairaland" and lo, this thread came up, after going through the numerous comments and feedback I was quite convinced that it wasn't a scam.

I got Mr. Sam's number from the platform and reached out to Him last week Tuesday and by Thursday the publication was ready.

Kudus once more for a job well done.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Chididaniels(m): 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
Please I need to publish for Ngo registration who can help me?
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Chididaniels(m): 9:51am On Dec 02, 2022
Trust him, no long story, he gets the job done.

Let me help you like how I was helped. That's his contact details +234 806 272 0984. For those that need the contact.

Cheers

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Footsoldier(m): 11:13pm On Dec 07, 2022
Thanks for the great job even without meeting him but I tried him just by reading the comments on this page and he delivered immediately without delay.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by maazibc: 9:40am On Dec 11, 2022
Please I need help with the CAC newspaper publication. Chat or call me 08130187518. Thanks
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Sheedeensen(m): 9:04am On Dec 12, 2022
Thanks Mr Sam for the job done! I do appreciate you for been a trustworthy person. Publications delivered with no stress.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Ladesanya: 7:47am On May 03, 2023
Thanks Mr. Sam for the prompt service delivery. I’m very much impressed at the speed and efficiency with which the adverts were made.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Metalhead19: 9:57pm On May 09, 2023
Wow.. the integrity of Mr. Samuel is truly spectacular. I wouldn't say I gambled with my trust. I rather would say I had faith in him to not only deliver but to deliver right on time based on the accreditation of others on this platform. He did as promised.
For anyone interested in doing any publication contact Mr Samuel: +234 806 272 0984

You won't regret.
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Christoria20: 8:54am On Jul 01, 2023
This is Mr Chris C.E.O A-RATED CARE GIVERS. I do appreciate Mr Samuel, He is different, prompt, hardworking and delivers with speed. My work before I cud blink my eyes even in public holiday was ready. Thanks Mr Sam
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by easytech1(m): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
I need to publish a name (NGO) on newspaper as a requirement by CAC. Who's available please? and what's the rate?
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by drophique: 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2023
So I have been seeing so many recommendations on this thread since 2018 but always skeptical it may be all wrong. Yesterday I had a need to make a public notice for new registration on CAC and gathered courage to contact Mr. Samuel instead of walking to a newspaper stand, immediately, he jumped on it and this morning, my notice was published. So quick!
I wish to greatly thank him for being this upright and dedicated for many years now. People like him are why we still have hope for a better Nigeria.
You can contact him on +234-806-272-0984 for your publications and will never regret you did.
Thank you.

Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by sulisumen: 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2023
Thank you Mr. Samuel. I just saw him online here and decided to take the risk. He delivered within 24 hours. And did a greet job. Please contact him for newspaper publication. He's very reliable
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Benita123: 11:46am On Sep 25, 2023
Thank you Mr Sam! He’s very reliable, been seeing many recommendations of him and decided to try him and it worked out very fine! Please don’t hesitate to reach him, tested and trusted! 👍🏽👍🏽
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by divinity05: 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
I’m delighted to have met a very kind gentleman from this platform, OMOBOLAJI01❤️❤️❤️ (0806 272 0984)

Dude is the nicest person I’ve ever met online. He did a spectacular job in assisting me with NGO PUBLICATION. Initially I was skeptical because I had been a victim of scam on several occasions. But he proved me wrong!

I just want to use the public space to commend him for his professionalism and all that he’s doing to support people who need his services.
I hereby recommend him (with confidence) to everyone who’s looking to do:
✅ Business Registration
✅ NGO Registration
✅ NGO Publication
✅ Change of Name
✅ Ticketing
✅ Study Abroad Services ETC..

Contact him: 0806 272 0984
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Mattonah: 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
I want to register an NGO too, will like to know how it is now to publish in the newspapers
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Laoaliyu: 9:24am On Jan 31
I want to thank Mr. Sam for his kind disposition to service delivery. He is a good man.
I remember coming up on this platform to seek for advice on Newspaper Publication for NGO and I bumped into the many eulogies about Mr. Sam. I took his number from here and hoped for the best.

I contacted him on Saturday, we discussed via WhatsApp chat and boom i loved the man already. He said i should drop a message on Monday morning. That Monday morning, I said hi to him and the next thing, the publications were before my face in soft copies. Such a good Nigerian!

I will recommend him any day and anytime. Please do not hesitate to contact him. Also note that he offers much more than Newspaper Publications.

Chat him up now on 0806 272 0984

you can get the following;
✅ Business Registration
✅ NGO Registration
✅ NGO Publication
✅ Change of Name
✅ Ticketing
Re: Cost Of Newspaper Publication For New NGO by Laoaliyu: 9:24am On Jan 31
Laoaliyu:
I want to thank Mr. Sam for his kind disposition to service delivery. He is a good man.
I remember coming up on this platform to seek for advice on Newspaper Publication for NGO and I bumped into the many eulogies about Mr. Sam. I took his number from here and hoped for the best.

I contacted him on Saturday, we discussed via WhatsApp chat and boom i loved the man already. He said i should drop a message on Monday morning. That Monday morning, I said hi to him and the next thing, the publications were before my face in soft copies. Such a good Nigerian!

I will recommend him any day and anytime. Please do not hesitate to contact him. Also note that he offers much more than Newspaper Publications.

Chat him up now on 0806 272 0984

you can get the following;
✅ Business Registration
✅ NGO Registration
✅ NGO Publication
✅ Change of Name
✅ Ticketing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Find This Boy,please Call This Number=0805-2675-667 / Cute! This Boy And His Dog Are Inseparable / 12 Ways Will People React When They Hear You Have Hammered - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.