Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,749 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way (83648 Views)

Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) / Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
Mavelshee:
It was on a sunday afternoon during this xmas holiday. My wife and I decided get a little kinky because honestly we havnt had some good actions for a really long time. So my wife asked Martha our nanny to take the kids to our neighbours house upstairs for some play time and bring them back by 6pm. Kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa we don comot cloth, kpo kpo kpo kpo kpo kpo we don start pre-intimacy, and that was when it happened oo....Our 10yrs old son just opened the door "mum can I have some....." and saw his mum leaning on the edge of the bed crying and his dad eating his mums buttoks. Lo and behold this little dude just paused and thereafter there was a big grin + disgust on his face. My wife hasn't stopped crying oo, mostly because she thinks this kind of scenerio can eff up kids chemistry n stuffs. Plus he now looks at me somehow whenever we are together. I hope he doesn't tell the others what he saw.

So please nairalanders how can I explain or brainwash my kid about what he saw that day.

When I was young....my parents put a double lock on their door....in addition to the normal lock.

I did not understand why until I was older......

Go and do likewise......
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
A 10 year old boy is old enough to understand what you were doing trust me thanks to the media. You should gradually begin to talk to him about sex but not necessarilly trying to lie about what he saw cos dat will further make u look like a fool. If possible, dn't mention it but if he asks, just respond in d mildest way possible n move on. Don't be suddenly over nice or harsh but try be normal.
You should be more careful and your kids should have been taught how to knock b4 entering.
It's embarrasing sha
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
grin I'm sorry but this post just gave me an erection
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
FlySly05:

Wait a sec, are you my doppelganger ? Honestly!!
good to know you are like me in this...
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by AmazonKindle: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
when I was like 5yrs I hav similar experience in Benin city but unlike you my dad just stuck there.

I knew what they were doing but I was not in sex because of that.in my case my parent thought I was a child......next time lock door.if you done spoil your child nor call us
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
This is a dicey one. For now, I think u shouldn't discuss about it at all. Act as though nothing of that sort ever happened. He may start wondering if he was hallucinating. Women can be so dramatic, sha... Why in heaven's name has ur wife been crying? undecided

She's the one that may even aggravate the situation. Both of u should just continue acting very normal. Then as time goes on, strt educating him on sex.. When and how and with whom it should be done... Pros and cons of premarital sex and all. Allow him know it's sth natural. U shouldn't shy away from this. It ultimately needs to be done .

But what's important for now is to continue with the way things have been in the house.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Iduzenoni: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
You sholda said, "my son, if you want the yansh, come and take it.

1 Like

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by mrdrizzy(m): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2016
1st up i gotta give credit to u both,after over 11yrs,you guys still do kinky stuffs to each other,i mean isnt dat shii a little old for y'all,....dont worry bout ur son ,he will get over it,maybe nt soon though,cus thats a powerful photographic scene,even i will be embarrased if my kid sees me doing dose stuffs ,bt as he grows many memory comes in and the past ones leaves,to help save overcrowding

1 Like

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by 123papas(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
iranu...
abasha....
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by prideofscience: 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
Simple teach ur walls the term "" salaam"" if de wanna enters into the rooms or pple;s House

1 Like

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Sgtkoselupa: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
Teach him about sex. Tell him that a man and woman should copulate to have a child and for love. Advise him that he is not allowed to do such until he is married. Tell him that next time, he should knock before entering the bedroom. God will take care of the remaining.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by sinaj(f): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
redcliff:

whats wrong with you people? talk to a 10year old about SEx?
nd who told u he doesn't knw wot sex is undecided

On a serious note, d world iz nt d way it use to be hence, we shud change evn d way we train our kids.

Today's 10yr old kid has access to the world via the Internet xo derex no nid shying away nd decievin ourselves.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by cele360: 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
lol, tell him u were massaging mummy, and mummy was feelIng d pains.hahahahahaha, just teach him about sex education, that it has to do with adult and married couples, tell him d dangers in it, and he doesnt hav d right to practice that
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Raalsalghul: 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
Always learn to lock he door.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Jreserved(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
Seriously you have more work to do on your wife, if not properly handled it could lead to a gradual withdrawal from you.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by goshen26: 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ghen ghen!!! One day he will be of age, will come to N'land and create s thresd, titled: my experience @ 10

2 Likes

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by ivoatt(m): 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
ass no dey smell

1 Like

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
I don't believe this story
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by DealMogul(m): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
@ OP, You should explain things to him and don't let it lie expecting him to forget or something. He wouldn't forget! He'll play it all over again in his head till he's filled with it...then he'll wanna try it out on the opposite sex any chance he gets.

Not tryna scare you but that's a fact you have to accept.

Perhaps it's time to gave him an abridged lecture on intimacy.

He'll be armed with knowledge and his curiosity will be abated. Don't leave it to mystery
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Kgdavid(m): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lol. @ Mavelshee

Sir, let's get one thing straight: you and your wife were not doing anything wrong and you must not allow your son to think or feel like you were. Sit him down and explain what sex is and how it works and why mommy and daddy need to have sex. Children are far from being as dumb/naive as most adults think they are.

After the talk, kindly wipe his face with a dirty slap for standing there to watch instead of closing the door and running away. Particularly if you are christian and understand the implications of his actions.

Then sack your maid for being so unreliable.

And get yourselves a lock for your bedroom door please!
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by ManTiger(m): 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
The OP must be a Phyno fan, cos he just dey Ladii.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by ChizzyMaris(f): 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
fabby27:
Teach them how to knock before entering
You're right. (y)

1 Like

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by sinaj(f): 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
irunoobo:

Repent. The kingdom of God is at hand undecided
diz shud b d last time u will type diz on ma mention.sad
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
Mavelshee:
It was on a sunday afternoon during this xmas holiday. My wife and I decided get a little kinky because honestly we havnt had some good actions for a really long time. So my wife asked Martha our nanny to take the kids to our neighbours house upstairs for some play time and bring them back by 6pm. Kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa we don comot cloth, kpo kpo kpo kpo kpo kpo we don start pre-intimacy, and that was when it happened oo....Our 10yrs old son just opened the door "mum can I have some....." and saw his mum leaning on the edge of the bed crying and his dad eating his mums buttoks. Lo and behold this little dude just paused and thereafter there was a big grin + disgust on his face. My wife hasn't stopped crying oo, mostly because she thinks this kind of scenerio can eff up kids chemistry n stuffs. Plus he now looks at me somehow whenever we are together. I hope he doesn't tell the others what he saw.

So please nairalanders how can I explain or brainwash my kid about what he saw that day.

BEGIN TO LECTURE HIM ABOUT SEX EDUCATION. THE EARLIER THE BETTER. TELL HIM MANY BAD THINGS AND HOW THE DEVIL AND THAT MUMMY'S DOCTOR ADVICED HIM TO SCRAP SOMETHING FROM BUMBUM. THAT IS WHY MUMMY WAS CRYING. JUST FIND SOMETHING SILLY TO EDUCATE HIM. AND DON'T FORGET TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT NANNY
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by exceloup: 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
d best tin to do is for u nd ur wife to giv ur son sex education without mincing words so he would nt misinterprete wht he saw nd misbehave, above all back him up wit Godly upbringing.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by 9jatatafo(m): 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
At ten he must have heard stories about sex but hey Mr just call your son, buy him some ice cream and tell him that what he saw you and his mum doing is meant for only adults and it is vital you do it to your wife.
Tell him that as a man is not everything he sees he should talk and he should erase it from his photographic memory though not that easy. Don't be harsh on him. Next time make sure you lock the door before fanning your wife's abuna.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Ditala(m): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
As far as Psychologists are concerned,there is nothing to worry about. Activities worst than that has been experienced by so many parents.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Joewiezy: 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Choi, see gobe! Don't envy you mate. Your kid will need to see a shrink.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by dandollaz: 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
Mavelshee:
Abeg what would you do in this situation??
just go be your normal self and ur wife too.the kid will soon grow up.meanwhile olden dayz its normal and people that live in one room with kids its still normal thing.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
Cultivate the policy of locking doors!
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by paloncy: 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nawa oooo lwkm

But u nid to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death / I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos / Househelp Cleans Her Vagina With Napkin, Then Wipes Her Boss' Dishes With It:Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.