Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way (83665 Views)

Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) / Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by sinaj(f): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
jetage1:
really? at age 10?
YES.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by JayJustus(m): 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
unexpected

1 Like

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
sinaj:
just try me again wink

If no be say I don accept Jesus Christ undecided ur craze dey learn where my own dey. Mgbeke undecided
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by sinaj(f): 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
irunoobo:

If no be say I don accept Jesus Christ undecided ur craze dey learn where my own dey. Mgbeke undecided

U get luck say I de go choch now else I for tell u tinz ur brain nid to knw undecided

Tushed Biatch filin fly grin

No gree ma knack prayer point for ur head diz night o! angry

OROSKO!
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by merit1988(f): 7:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
Its time for sex education. Start teaching him now.and be more careful next time. Cum to think of it,why u no lock door sef? sad
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Tonason: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
You are a dude without brain. Or i will say Goat ate your brain. What made you not to bolt the door since you're living in one room apartment? I don't advice people like you because it's waste of time. Your brain is given to you to make use of. But since you allowed Goat to eat it of , just live with it, but remember it will hurt three of you for life. U,ur Wife, the Child involved. He is a victim of negligence.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by youngice(m): 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
chocolateme:
Sorry about that. You should be more careful in your home, you should not make him feel odd about the scenario especially your wife. Don't try to be suddenly over nice to him or over harsh. Just keep living normally as you used to but I cant promise u that the picture will erase easily from his head but as they grow, teach them the rules of life and what it takes to grow in the fear of God.
It depends on your way of raising your kids to dtermine if he will say it or not to others but I seriously doubt that because he may never really know what or how to explain what he saw and trust me children of nowadays and their exposure sef. But try to talk to your wife about her crying episode and drama of hers so that everything can get back to normal in the house. It is well.

FTC
CHOCOLAETE CREAM
I doubt if the child will ever in his life forget about it especially at the mature age of 10
I am speaking from experience
I witnessed something sexual at the age of 5 on more than 20 years later I haven't erased it from my mind
When I was 5 ,a house maid took me to see her boyfriend, they started talking then the boy friend started touching her , he paused and gave me a book to read and had his way with her
At the point and for more than 7 years I didn't reconcile what I experienced but the subconscious has a mind of it own
She subsequently got pregnant and was evicted from our house to the village and I developed some tendencies towards sexuality
Now the world has advanced
If the boy is unfortunate enough to have a cellphone or to watch a sex clip , what he say will be imprinted in his mind forever
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
sinaj:

U get luck say I de go choch now else I for tell u tinz ur brain nid to knw undecided

Tushed Biatch filin fly grin

No gree ma knack prayer point for ur head diz night o! angry

OROSKO!

U are jealous cos I'm more beautiful and more fly than you u are undecided na dat hate go kee u
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by onunwa21(m): 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
The problem of one room.....go rent at least two rooms.......

1 Like

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Pidggin(f): 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
Mavelshee:
It was on a sunday afternoon during this xmas holiday. My wife and I decided get a little kinky because honestly we havnt had some good actions for a really long time. So my wife asked Martha our nanny to take the kids to our neighbours house upstairs for some play time and bring them back by 6pm. Kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa we don comot cloth, kpo kpo kpo kpo kpo kpo we don start pre-intimacy, and that was when it happened oo....Our 10yrs old son just opened the door "mum can I have some....." and saw his mum leaning on the edge of the bed crying and his dad eating his mums buttoks. Lo and behold this little dude just paused and thereafter there was a big grin + disgust on his face. My wife hasn't stopped crying oo, mostly because she thinks this kind of scenerio can eff up kids chemistry n stuffs. Plus he now looks at me somehow whenever we are together. I hope he doesn't tell the others what he saw.

So please nairalanders how can I explain or brainwash my kid about what he saw that day.

Now, call your son and have a heart to heart talk with him, next time LOCK YOUR DOOR!
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Marrtynze(m): 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lol,baba say na brainwash,u can as well pray he has amnesia so he cn forget u even eva existed as his dad.God forbid,awon eyan sha
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by faghoshe(m): 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
LOL .....I REMEMBERED VIVIDLY SOME YEARS AGO AND I WAS ABOUT TEN YEWRS OR ELEVEN THEN AND MY PARENTS AND MY SIBLINGS WERE ALL LIVING IN A ROME AND PALOUR APARTMENT SO ONE NIGHT I WAS AWAKEN FROM WHERE I WAS LYING DOWN FOR THE NIGHT WHICH IS A MAT AND I REMEMBER SEEING MY OLD MAN AND MY MOM DOING BED MATINS AND TILL TODAY I STILL REMEKBER IT CLEAR AS CRYSTAL BUT I DIDNT SAY A WORD TO MY PARENTS OR BY SIBLINGS SO AND NOW THAT I HAVE KIDS I GUARD MY SELF SO MY KIDS NEVER CATCH ME IN SUCH AM EMBARASSING MOOD
SO ACT AS THOUGH NOTHING HAPPENED AND DONT HAVE A SUDDEND CHANGE OF ATTITUDE TOWARDS HIM
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by vislabraye(m): 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
Mavelshee:
It was on a sunday afternoon during this xmas holiday. My wife and I decided get a little kinky because honestly we havnt had some good actions for a really long time. So my wife asked Martha our nanny to take the kids to our neighbours house upstairs for some play time and bring them back by 6pm. Kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa we don comot cloth, kpo kpo kpo kpo kpo kpo we don start pre-intimacy, and that was when it happened oo....Our 10yrs old son just opened the door "mum can I have some....." and saw his mum leaning on the edge of the bed crying and his dad eating his mums buttoks. Lo and behold this little dude just paused and thereafter there was a big grin + disgust on his face. My wife hasn't stopped crying oo, mostly because she thinks this kind of scenerio can eff up kids chemistry n stuffs. Plus he now looks at me somehow whenever we are together. I hope he doesn't tell the others what he saw.

So please nairalanders how can I explain or brainwash my kid about what he saw that day.

You for lock bedroom nah

1 Like

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Topsyvic(f): 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
He Can neva forget d memory i bet

I remembered wen dix apn to me,i ws in my rum readin xo i wanted to take a texbook in my dad rum cuz i guess i left it dea arnd 11:00pm unfortunately for me,i didn't knock nd i met dem doin dix tin..dats d greatest mistake i ever made..Infact I Felt embarrased since den d memory neva lv.

Jst try to hook up a lie buh dont tink he didn't understand.

1 Like

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Fraih(f): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
Teach your son Sex Education. He would understand.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Mostprecious(f): 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
10yr old is nt a baby anymor, it wud hv been a lot complicated to explain if it were a girl child. Since he z a boy, u re in d best position to explain wat he saw. At 10 he shud be in pry 6 or jss1 nd he already kws stuffs believe it or nt. Wat kinda rapot do u hv wth hm? Believe me d memory he had dt day won't fade at all. Cos I cn remember all dt transpired in ma life frm age 8. So tel hm u nd his mom were jst having a good time nd u guys were doin d tins other couples do behind closed door, don't be surprise his response myt be ''I know''. Also use dt oppourtunity to teach hm sex education, d world is changing very fast nd trust me dis kids alredy kw ds tins buh he need to hear it frm u, there mentor cos it ur opinion dt counts as at ds point in hs life. Also teach hm to knock befor entering ur room nd never forget to lock ur room as well.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by fhranchez(m): 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
sinaj:
it was meant as a compliment ?
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Malamkano(m): 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2016
Pls format your son's brain quickly.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Emeka71(m): 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
Mavelshee:

Tell him that you were acting film
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Princenee: 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2016
I will advice you to invest your saved money on this investment site that will guarantee you 4% ROI everyday. I live on this with even my meager salary check it out: http://preview./ntdvsk9
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by sinaj(f): 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
irunoobo:

U are jealous cos I'm more beautiful and more fly than you u are undecided na dat hate go kee u

U can kip ur village beauty crown, I dnt nid it lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by mkoabiola: 10:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
So dey are men dat stil eat /lick asssss.
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Btw ,ds guy de live for one room de lie say na 3 bedroon flat
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:22am On Jan 08, 2016
Mavelshee:

grin grin grin ... why do people always forget to lock doors? you sent the kids to go play at the neighbours and it didn't occur to you both that the front door should be locked? Nawa for una o.... SMH... don't know what advice to give...
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Nobody: 2:31am On Jan 08, 2016
This your wife too like cry sef. Crying during sex? Na aah!
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by upuphim(m): 5:05am On Jan 08, 2016
Sit your son down both of you. Cuddle him and ask if he remembered what he saw on Christmas day. If he says yes, go ahead and explain to him that it was a play meant for only daddies and mummies. When he grows up and marries he will do the same thing. Also, explain that nobody is supposed to see dad and mum do it, that was whhy they were sent out not knowing he will come back to the house. So he should not let anyone know what he saw. Further clarification, send me a mail on comoli2009@gmail.com
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by armyofone(m): 5:37am On Jan 08, 2016
Which one is eating buttock again?

My contact lenses dey do one kin so maybe I read that particular line wrongly.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by chccho(m): 6:12am On Jan 08, 2016
Mehn I can't wait to get married and be f*ckn my wife!!!!
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Rossy99(f): 6:17am On Jan 08, 2016
Tell him dt wat he saw u pple doing,is normal tin usually done btw husband nd wife/dad nd mum.especially wen dey wnt to get anoda junior,tell him dtz wt u did b4 u av him and tell him dt d way he bump into u,he had scare d junior away.let him knw dt is for pple who are married alone nd wnt to have junior/baby.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by sinaj(f): 7:25am On Jan 08, 2016
fhranchez:
it was meant as a compliment ?
lol dat kind compliment dat was only for d milk shakes lol
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Menzy86(m): 7:47am On Jan 08, 2016
The best thing to do in this situation is to be half heartedly honest with the boy. Truth be told, a 10 year old boy ain't particularly 'kiddish' these days as I have a very close friend who started having sex at d age of 12(and that was 15 years ago). Talk sex with your boy and make him know its an act you as a dad have earned the right to indulge in. Trumpet the dangers of doing it without 'licence' into his ears then pray somehow God helps you erase it from his mind. God bless.
Re: My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way by Caseless: 7:56am On Jan 08, 2016
PushMusic:
Tell him you were giving her an injection to help her make another baby.
Go get a needle and Syringe to show him as proof. grin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death / I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.