Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking (55615 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory / Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by darmys(f): 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2016
You can tell money was spent here!
It is a bit masculine as id rather have a comfy sitting room with fluffy throw pillows everywhere.
See me talking as if it is my money cheesy

What do you guys think?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAPRy45xvjK/?taken-by=rudeboypsquare

Caption: Abuja in a bit but need to finish this movie home chilling

CC: lalasticlala

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by ValentineMary(m): 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
They have made the money, let them enjoy it. BTW I think they are watching a movie.

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by iamsodium(m): 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
ValentineMary:
They have made the money, let them enjoy it.
BTW I think they are watching a movie.

Obviously

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by LordOfTheWeed: 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
Spartacus cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by rheether(f): 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
Dear Boyfriend, you have till 2020 to start making the millions..

24 Likes

Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
Itz yummy
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by tpiah2: 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2016
Comparing with linda ikeji i guess?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by tellwisdom: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
No be studio be this?? sad

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by hatux: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
@lordoftheweed, that ain't Spartacus, the movie is titled 'Pompeii'...

That's belatio and the soldier in charge of the gladiators*don't remember his name though*

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by tpiah2: 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2016
If its pompeii then what are they trying to message?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by hatux: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
darmys:
z
Z for zebra!
Na you create thread, na you first comment.. That's selfishness! Too bad...undecidedtongue

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by LordOfTheWeed: 4:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
hatux:
@lordoftheweed, that ain't Spartacus, the movie is titled 'Pompeii'...

That's belatio and the soldier in charge of the gladiators*don't remember his name though*
Boss, don't mind me jhare, in the dude's caption, he said we should guess the movie, that was why I made a trial, I know it's not Spartacus, I just intentional typed nonsense grin

Does the Pompeli of a movie make sense?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by tpiah2: 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
^ it was more about the graphics perhaps.
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by hatux: 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
LordOfTheWeed:

Boss, don't mind me jhare, in the dude's caption, he said we should guess the movie, that was why I made a trial, I know it's not Spartacus, I just intentional typed nonsense grin

Does the Pompeli of a movie make sense?
Okay boss!

As for the movie, man you need to check it out.. The movie is top notch *you wouldn't regret watching it*, whilst the movie also based on a true life story 'the lost city of Pompeii' starring Wale Akinnuoye*one of my favorite African American actor*...

Guy just go check it out, the movie is great.smiley
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by tpiah2: 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
i think he's watched it but is not a fan.

is that right?
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by omooba969(m): 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
He needs a better interior decor.

13 Likes

Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by soleexx(m): 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Paul of p-square?
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by colossus2: 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Is this sitting room or parlour?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
Work hard play hard
Nice one
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by jamaljalal(m): 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
kool.... cheesy
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by odinese(m): 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
.looks cheap doe undecided
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by texazzpete(m): 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
Decor looks a bit too gaudy for my taste. And I'd definitely go for a bigger TV.

I've seen far worse, though.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by digitite: 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nice but get a book shelf son.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by Intrepid01(m): 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
rheether:
Dear Boyfriend, you have till 2020 to start making the millions..

Baby do you mean billions? cos am making the millions in pounds already.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by Profitsng(m): 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
Luxury.
Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by ideylaff: 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
Get your feet off the coffee table.... bush man

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking by babeface3: 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
Them dey dance for parlour ni
darmys:
You can tell money was spent here!
It is a bit masculine as id rather have a comfy sitting room with fluffy throw pillows everywhere.
See me talking as if it is my money cheesy

What do you guys think?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAPRy45xvjK/?taken-by=rudeboypsquare

Caption: Abuja in a bit but need to finish this movie home chilling

CC: lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him / Aliko Dangote At Peter Okoye's Wedding / Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.