Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery (19730 Views)

Bukola Saraki Visits Tony Anenih (Photos) / Obituary Of Eugene Anenih, Tony Anenih's Son (Photo) / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
modath:

A yaff die! cheesy grin grin cheesy

But on a serious note e hep My Esan friend's family!! So e hep person wey I know.!! grin
Your Esan friend should sign into nairaland to defend him. Anenih didn't help me, neither did he help Nigeria
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by modath(f): 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Your Esan friend should sign into nairaland to defend him. Anenih didn't help me, neither did he help Nigeria

Unfortunately dem don dey sad since 1st of April, till date the name Buhari is like blasphemy in their house & trust Mo, grin I let them have it anytime we see, which is often cos we are cool.... Only great thing is that the man of the house travels less but balling has taken a deadly blow as well..

Anenih really helped Esanland.. with contract. & into min of works + paramilitary (civil Def, immigration & prisons) cos they were both his domain!! Same as David Mark did for Idomas but attracted no infrastructures though!

Our values are skewed in this clime!

All the time he spent & ekpoma+uromi didn't show it, what a pity..
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by skelewu404(m): 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
wachakuta:
Diezani did it
Namadi Sambo did it
Bello Haliru Did it
Kinsley kuku did it
And not now
Aninih is Doing it!!

PDP... people deceiving People sin 1305AD
what r friends for
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
modath:

Unfortunately dem don dey sad since 1st of April, till date the name Buhari is like blasphemy in their house & trust Mo, grin I let them have it anytime we see, which is often cos we are cool.... Only great thing is that the man of the house travels less but balling has taken a deadly blow as well..

Anenih really helped Esanland.. with contract. & into min of works + paramilitary (civil Def, immigration & prisons) cos they were both his domain!! Same as David Mark did for Idomas but attracted no infrastructures though!

He didn't help them... He enslaved them
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by laprince(m): 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
Wishing him quick recovery
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nigerian politicians always claim to have a disease when caught.
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by BABANGBALI: 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
See waiting him spend him own part of our stolen money. All of una wey steal our money na sickness go kill una as una kill the poor people of Nigeria. God no dey sleep
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by bigtt76(f): 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
EFCC now contagious hun? Sharing cancer, heart diseases and paralysis hehehe
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by omogin(f): 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
Naijiant:
Anenih likely to have died if he was in Nigeria: http://www.naijiant.com/articles/tony-anenih-likely-to-have-died-if-he-was-in-nigeria/
Money meant for hospitals he stole, so?
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by BABANGBALI: 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
laprince:
Wishing him quick recovery
if I tear you slap

1 Like

Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by martineverest(m): 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
I and this foolish man are from the the same village... He wasn't having heart problem when he was embezzling our commonwealth.

Abeg, close the heart and come and answer kuje callings.

we the indigenes of uromi,Edo state, call for his arrest....ozuor

3 Likes

Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by martineverest(m): 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Anenih must not die
make him die jor... The old thief happens to be from the same village with me. He never contributed to the development of the town..kudos to former minister of work, Mike onolememhen for his good work in esanland. Tho, he is also a thief

5 Likes

Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by laprince(m): 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
BABANGBALI:
if I tear you slap

Why you dey ves na?
you just dey para?
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by laprince(m): 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
martineverest:
I and this foolish man are from the the same village... He wasn't having heart problem when he was embezzling our commonwealth.

Abeg, close the heart and come and answer kuje callings.

we the indigenes of uromi,Edo state, call for his arrest.... ozuor

Obhiaba. Uwè van. lol
The youths didn't benefit. Him no try. Walai
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by martineverest(m): 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
modath:

shut up there. Help Esanland?... Am from uromi,. Abeg, show me where he develop?..no be oshomole sarcastically constructed the road that leads to his street and even tarred the front of his house, so as to make jest off him.

1 Like

Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by BABANGBALI: 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
laprince:

Why you dey ves na?
you just dey para?
how much the old man give you abi you follow thief our money?
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by BABANGBALI: 11:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
martineverest:
shut up there. Help Esanland?... Am from uromi,. Abeg, show me where he develop?..no be oshomole sarcastically constructed the road that leads to his street and even tarred the front of his house, so as to make jest off him.
sarcastically? shocked shocked Hahahahahahahaha osho baba Na mad man.
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by laprince(m): 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
BABANGBALI:
how much the old man give you abi you follow thief our money?

Bro, let him live to refund our stolen collective national wealth, better still, have a taste of prison.

hope am not evil here?
And hope he's innocent too.
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by Kunlexic(m): 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
disloman:

https://www.thecable.ng/anenih-undergoes-open-heart-surgery-in-london
Effect of too much embezzling our oil money.

Shey death neva come
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by martineverest(m): 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
laprince:

Obhiaba. Uwè van. lol
The youths didn't benefit. Him no try. Walai
why I no go vex?.. He is analogous to David mark of oturkpo... They don't care about dis ppl
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by Boeing777pilot: 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:
Why is it that throught Gej's tenure non of these criminals were sick? Their sudden sicknesses is making me to question the death of alamiesaigha(wrong spelling).

Very good question.

The trend is that when these crooks are charged to court they suddenly become ill from Cecilia Ibru to James Ibori, you hear that they have low blood sugar or something else. angry
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by dollarsplenty(m): 11:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
surely Mr Fix it can not fix this one. But this people can lie sha. Open heart surgery at over 82 years and not on emergency, but he discovered he had irregular heart beat when he was about coming back to Nigeria. Buhari has fixed this man indeed
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by laprince(m): 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
martineverest:
why I no go vex?.. He is analogous to David mark of oturkpo... They don't care about dis ppl

Who Anenih help?
Only politicians that will still pay homage to him.
That's what I think.

Some people say they have benefited sha, but not me.
Esan need institutions and structures.

Although, he tried by giving out Nova to start up that institute of construction
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by martineverest(m): 12:04am On Jan 08, 2016
laprince:

Who Anenih help?
Only politicians that will still pay homage to him.
That's what I think.

Some people say they have benefited sha, but not me.
Esan need institutions and structures.

Although, he tried by giving out Nova to start up that institute of construction
it was only the former minister of works,onolememen dat tried a bit
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by WaffenSS(m): 12:19am On Jan 08, 2016
REVEALED: WHY THE YAM EATERS ARE FALLING SICK

Reports reaching us indicate that the recent epidemic striking former Yam Eaters is not unconnected with former president GEJ's defeat during the 2015 polls.

Our reliable source informs us that when GEJ realized he'd failed in his bid to secure a third term and perpetuate the sleaze that was the hallmark of his tenure, the befuddled gentleman quickly summoned a closed door meeting of his staunchest supporters: Oritsejafor, Witches and Wizards Association of Nigeria, the Sultan, and some marabouts.

The former president instructed this inner caucus of magicians, wizards, soothsayers and ne'er-do-wells to place a potent and damning curse on the billions of dollars shared out to the lazy PDP Yam Eaters who failed to secure his ambition.

Thus, a hex was placed on the infamous Dasuki largesse at this meeting, with the attendant effect that whosoever handled, peeled, boiled, fried, or ate the forbidden yams will be stricken with the 10 plagues of Egypt, which include cancer, spinal injury, knee injury, heart disease, Kuje-prisonitis, Magu-rrhoids, among many other deadly ailments.

According to our source, what we're currently seeing is a manifestation of the curse by a vengeful GEJ who wanted the last laugh. This is all the more apparent in the fact that the former president, who ate more yams than any, is seemingly becoming healthier while his erstwhile minions are diminishing.

Http://sahelreporters.com/breaking-news-cursed_yams
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by jidebaba69(m): 12:26am On Jan 08, 2016
If it was in Nigeria he had that health issue he would have died because he and his cohorts have stolen all the wealth of this nation not allowing world class hospitals to be built in order to save lives.
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by nairapip: 12:32am On Jan 08, 2016
spako4:
Fear of probe is beginning of wisdom
How are the mighty fallen.
Once Mr fix it or godfather is now Mr panic
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm! If you're in power today remember that you may be called to give account of your stewardship tomorrow.
Change is constant nothing is permanent..

I guess we now know why Buhari lost elections thrice. The ruling class knew exactly what we didn't know; the scandalous looting that has become the norm in government!

1 Like

Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:37am On Jan 08, 2016
Why won't these shameless individuals claim to have one ailment or another. Indeed gurging on too much yams can cause contispation leading to serious health issues like heart problems, cancer, back pains & leg pains.

I pray that everyone involved in taking our collective wealth will not have peace of mind for the rest of their lives.
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by Jabioro: 12:53am On Jan 08, 2016
I won't bother myself reading the story,but the Doctor over there should help us do the needful ..he is a th...
..in ours bloodied kon3
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by babadem2much(m): 1:25am On Jan 08, 2016
grin grin

TonyeBarcanista:

Sure! But he has to return our money before dying
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by modath(f): 1:43am On Jan 08, 2016
martineverest:

You people just give your mouth/freedom while keeping your cerebrum in bondage!!!

Do you even have any comprehension skills to understand the post you quoted?

ANENIH HELPED PEOPLE, I NEVER MENTIONED COMMUNITY OR NON PARTY LOYALIST

Go & do your research & find out how many people Anenih got Jobs in Civil def, Prisons, Immigration, FMoW & how contracts in these places were administered when PDP still held federal power..

So the part about ekpoma+uromi not getting infrastructures was too much for your brain to handle, also the David Mark reference, still didn't help you?

You jumped in mention blindly, what a shame!!

Tonyebarcanista , can you imagine this?
Re: Tony Anenih Undergoes Heart Surgery by lonelydora: 2:24am On Jan 08, 2016
Indeed, no condition is permanent. Thought he is a very powerful man? Jungle don mature, he should man up. At the mention of Buhari, all PDP yam eaters shall bow. grin grin grin

All these yam eaters no get liver at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army's Mega Fuel Station In Minna Commissioned / Buhari To UN: ‘we Will Mobilize Nigerian Youths To Plant 25 Million Trees’ / Killings Triple In The South-East After IPOB Launched ESN - TheCable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.