Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Real Hacker Needed!!! (encryption Breaker) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Real Hacker Needed!!! (encryption Breaker) (1806 Views)

Hacker Needed Urgently / Universal Files And Folders Encryption (PGP) - Good For You / Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Hacker Needed!!! (encryption Breaker) by boscowjay(m): 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: Real Hacker Needed!!! (encryption Breaker) by guru01(m): 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
Are you for real, hola me.
Re: Real Hacker Needed!!! (encryption Breaker) by hardebayho(m): 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
guru01:
Are you for real, hola me.
bro, can you do it?
Re: Real Hacker Needed!!! (encryption Breaker) by boscowjay(m): 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: Real Hacker Needed!!! (encryption Breaker) by guru01(m): 11:04am On Jan 08, 2016
hardebayho:

bro, can you do it?
Yes na.
boscowjay:
REAL HACKER NEEDED!!!
* Are you a REAL hacker?
* Can you break an encryption of 128bit and above by FORGING without using scripts or programs written by hackers
TIPS:
The codes of any algorithm are public domain. All the instructions and white papers are online. You can download them if you're capable of using it and FORGING and encryption key.
If you can, I know a guy who is willing to pay you $10 million as a reward if you can break an encrytion of 128bit and above. $10 million is just your reward, the business value is $10 billion.
Can you add more details to this or send more details to my email so that we can communicate from there josiahaccounts@gmail.com
I am very interested as you can see.
Re: Real Hacker Needed!!! (encryption Breaker) by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 09, 2016
sorry. I can only break encryption of 86bits. using c++14. or probably more. but assurance before work done first.

we are looking at creating multiple header files and .asm
Re: Real Hacker Needed!!! (encryption Breaker) by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 09, 2016
sorry. I can only break encryption of 86bits. using c++14. or probably more. but assurance before work done first.

we are looking at creating multiple header files and .asm

whatsapp me no phone calls please +2347067212537
Re: Real Hacker Needed!!! (encryption Breaker) by boscowjay(m): 11:21am On Jan 17, 2016
Anyone who can do it will always contact me and not telling me to contact him/her. This is business and you have a reward for it....so, don't tell me to contact you. There are few people that can genuinely decrypt that, it's just an opportunity and a previledge for you to be elevated and added to the number.
Re: Real Hacker Needed!!! (encryption Breaker) by olyjosh(m): 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hope this not coming from Dasuki money grin. Lol. Just joking ni oo.
But come to think of a job like this...

1 Like

Re: Real Hacker Needed!!! (encryption Breaker) by seunthomas: 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
Bro, just give up already. If am right, you are trying to break AES. It cant be done. AES is kind of indestructable for now. You would need hardware that has not been created yet. You cant use brute force and Rijndael is kind of very bug proof. So forget this and look for more important things to do. If you want to break md5, i can do that for you.

3 Likes

Re: Real Hacker Needed!!! (encryption Breaker) by omohayek: 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
seunthomas:
Bro, just give up already. If am right, you are trying to break AES. It cant be done. AES is kind of indestructable for now. You would need hardware that has not been created yet. You cant use brute force and Rijndael is kind of very bug proof. So forget this and look for more important things to do. If you want to break md5, i can do that for you.

Indeed! The OP must either be a troll trying to pull a prank, or a clown who lacks the slightest idea about modern cryptographic techniques. Anyone able to do what is being asked for here would either be working for secret agencies like America's NSA and the UK's GCHQ, or they'd be making a lot more money than $10 million working with international criminal organizations.

1 Like

Re: Real Hacker Needed!!! (encryption Breaker) by olyjosh(m): 11:55am On Jan 19, 2016
seunthomas:

Are you trying to say it's AES? Hell no. If anybody is able to crack AES with any of the current processing power, then he is stinky rich. And he will be as important as one of the world powers cos he will definitely make america to go back into research of another Encryption standard
Re: Real Hacker Needed!!! (encryption Breaker) by mobaladf: 11:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
My brodas if you believe you can do it you can. You will be so surprise when some one will break it. Get this quotes. "For every security there are vulnerabilities and for every vulnerabilities there is security". So even though it is the latest encryption lock, someone will break it. This guy is just trolling you guys

(1) (Reply)

.cleared / Where Can I Learn Programming In Anambra,awka Precisely / I Built An App To Watch Live Free Tv Called Intenu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.