Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,525 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Ade Bendel For Governor[2012] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ade Bendel For Governor[2012] (3420 Views)

I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares / Ade Bendel Wanted By EFCC / Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ade Bendel For Governor[2012] by AloyEmeka9: 11:42pm On Jun 16, 2009
I heard a rumour today that Ade Bendel just joined PDP and is warming up to challenge Oshiomole as the Edo state governor in 2011. Even though he repented, is it appropriate to allow a former fraudster to register in the first place. Imagine if this man wins by mistake and what will happen to Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Ade Bendel For Governor[2012] by moneygurl: 11:52pm On Jun 16, 2009
you mean 2012. Oshiomole was declared the winner in 2008
Re: Ade Bendel For Governor[2012] by vigasimple(m): 12:04am On Jun 17, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

I heard a rumour today that Ade Bendel just joined PDP and is warming up to challenge Oshiomole as the Edo state governor in 2011. Even though he repented, is it appropriate to allow a former fraudster to register in the first place. Imagine if this man wins by mistake and what will happen to Edo state.

I, for one will not be surprised because the only diffrence between Ade bendel and the rest of the Nigerian political class is very small.

Ade bendel is certified fraudster, paid his price, maybe reformed? ie. ex con

Whereas the majority of our so called politicans are PROFESSIONAL FRAUDSTER more exprienced than Ade Bendel, and that is why they have NOT being caught

It is not a good idea, reformed or not for Ade Bendel to become anything in govt  BUT PDP is the party of SERIOUS CRIMINALS AND FRAUDSTERS.

IBORI ,AOODAONKA, WAZIRI and many hundreds of them records are known, as the the saying goes, NO GOOD THINGS CAN EVER COME FROM THOSE PEOPLE. They don't know how become decent.
Re: Ade Bendel For Governor[2012] by JustGood(m): 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2009
FELA sang: Soldier go, soldier come

New song: Fraudster go, fraudster come
Re: Ade Bendel For Governor[2012] by Lagosboy: 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2009
Is it a new thing??

Maurice Ibekwe was in the house of rep, i think Fred Ajdua's wife also contested for the house not sure if she won.

The difference is these guys defraud foreigners while the career politicans defraud the good people of Nigeria which is worse in my opinion as they betray the trust entrusted on them.
Re: Ade Bendel For Governor[2012] by spikedcylinder: 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2009
This is doom.
Who goes to jail and comes out to be a political leader? Where in the world is that done?
Re: Ade Bendel For Governor[2012] by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2009
spikedcylinder:

This is doom.
Who goes to jail and comes out to be a political leader? Where in the world is that done?

Mandela. tongue
Re: Ade Bendel For Governor[2012] by walata44(m): 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2009
I, for one will not be surprised because the only diffrence between Ade bendel and the rest of the Nigerian political class is very small.

Ade bendel is certified fraudster, paid his price, maybe reformed? ie. ex con

Whereas the majority of our so called politicans are PROFESSIONAL FRAUDSTER more exprienced than Ade Bendel, and that is why they have NOT being caught

It is not a good idea, reformed or not for Ade Bendel to become anything in govt  BUT PDP is the party of SERIOUS CRIMINALS AND FRAUDSTERS.

IBORI ,AOODAONKA, WAZIRI and many hundreds of them records are known, as the the saying goes, NO GOOD THINGS CAN EVER COME FROM THOSE PEOPLE. They don't know how become decent.

Fela sang this b/4

Authority stealing pass armed robberry
Armed robber get gun, authority get pen
Pen get power, gun no get
Armed robber steal N10,000, authority steal N10billion
You no go hear them shout robber, robber
Re: Ade Bendel For Governor[2012] by doncaster(m): 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2009
spikedcylinder:

This is doom.

OBJ grin grin grin

Well this is Nigerian where impossibility is nuffin. Anything you can think of is likely to happen in Nigeria. We have many of them that has not even "repented" in various positions. Fraudstars has already taken over so Ade joining the bandwagon is no big deal. His friends and cohorts are already there.
Re: Ade Bendel For Governor[2012] by spikedcylinder: 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2009
Mandela is a human rights activist. . . .thats accepted.

Obj was. . .errr. . .accused of treason/coup de tat. . . .thats fairly accepted.

But a convicted/confirmed fraudster? Really? Who next? Ms Pero?
Re: Ade Bendel For Governor[2012] by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Mandela is a human rights activist. . . .thats accepted.

Obj was. . .errr. . .accused of treason/coup de tat. . . .thats fairly accepted.

But a convicted/confirmed fraudster? Really? Who next? Ms Pero?

Good you made your initial statement clearer.
Re: Ade Bendel For Governor[2012] by MrCrackles(m): 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2009
spikedcylinder:

This is doom.
[b]Who goes to jail and comes out to be a political leader? Where in the world is that done? ?

There are loads of examples around the world, so it is not a new thing!

Ibori is one cheap example in Nigeria
Re: Ade Bendel For Governor[2012] by MrCrackles(m): 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2009
Not worried if Ade Bendel becomes the president of the world!

We have loads of them around

If Ade Bendel or whatever his name is, does the right thing if he ever gets elected into office, then i am all yappy happy!
Re: Ade Bendel For Governor[2012] by AloyEmeka9: 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2009
Lagosboy:

Is it a new thing??

Maurice Ibekwe was in the house of rep, i think Fred Ajdua's wife also contested for the house not sure if she won.

The difference is these guys defraud foreigners while the career politicans defraud the good people of Nigeria which is worse in my opinion as they betray the trust entrusted on them.

You are so right.
Re: Ade Bendel For Governor[2012] by vigasimple(m): 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2009
Lagosboy:

Is it a new thing??

Aloy.Emeka:

You are so right.

Someone with foreign experience grin grin grin it will be easy to milk the locals.

I hope and prayed that we Nigerians should stop making any stupid attempt at diffrentiating or justfying. A local thief usually graduate to bigger and international, an international thief will soon become a superstar and a global.

Imagine Ade bendel representing Nigeria anywhere in the world, everyone will be holding on to their wallets and possession when going to toilets or for TEA breaks, they will refuse to sign their signatures in his presence for fear of him copying it.

IF IT IS A JOKE, WHICH I HOPE IT IS , WE SHOULD LET IT REMAIN A COMEDIAN TALKING POINT.

By the way where is Madam Rebranding, this is where to start her work from.
Re: Ade Bendel For Governor[2012] by AloyEmeka9: 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2009
vigasimple:

Someone with foreign experience grin grin grin it will be easy to milk the locals.

I hope and prayed that we Nigerians should stop making any stupid attempt at diffrentiating or justfying. A local thief usually graduate to bigger and international, an international thief will soon become a superstar and a global.

Imagine Ade bendel representing Nigeria anywhere in the world, everyone will be holding on to their wallets and possession when going to toilets or for TEA breaks, they will refuse to sign their signatures in his presence for fear of him copying it.

IF IT IS A JOKE, WHICH I HOPE IT IS , WE SHOULD LET IT REMAIN A COMEDIAN TALKING POINT.

By the way where is Madam Rebranding, this is where to start her work from.

Seriously, Ade Bendel may be a reformed fraudstar but surely not the worst politician in Nigeria. I will vote for him before I vote for Buba marwa.
Re: Ade Bendel For Governor[2012] by Lagosboy: 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Seriously, Ade Bendel may be a reformed fraudstar but surely not the worst politician in Nigeria. I will vote for him before I vote for Buba marwa.

Buba marwa could well be the sheep in wolves clothing . . . . . maybe the devil u know is better than the angel u know not afterall grin grin grin

Nigeian politics is comedy extravaganza
Re: Ade Bendel For Governor[2012] by AloyEmeka9: 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2009
Buba marwa is a wolf in wolves clothing. he was a sheep when he ruled lagos but we know him better now. Thank God.
Re: Ade Bendel For Governor[2012] by kshow1(m): 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2009
Lets be serious.
How can an ex -con be allowed to run for a political office.
OH NIGERIA ITS SADDENS MY HEART.

(1) (Reply)

How Is Joshua Dariye A Senator? - Has Efcc Exonorated Him? / El-rufai A Homo intimate??? For Real??? / Ademusiwa see Abiola Daughter Wedding With A White Man Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.