Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,813 members, 7,806,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Anyone Running A Masters In NOUN? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anyone Running A Masters In NOUN? (1676 Views)

NUC Reactivates Suspended Programme In NOUN / Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend / How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Running A Masters In NOUN? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2016
Pls I need to make an enquiry about the National Open University Masters Program for Peace and Conflict Resolution studies.

All the Contact emails and Phone numbers online are not functioning.

I need the contact of someone who can help me with the enquiry.

Thank you.
Re: Anyone Running A Masters In NOUN? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
kennygee:
Pls I need to make an enquiry about the National Open University Masters Program for Peace and Conflict Resolution studies.

All the Contact emails and Phone numbers online are not functioning.

I need the contact of someone who can help me with the enquiry.

Thank you.

well i study there and once met a guy studying your course who is doing his maters there, i just didn't bother asking him the details, what exactly do have problems with? it's really easy to get info about N.O.U.N in Lagos, that is if you are in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

UNIABUJA Mini Campus Female Hostel Got Burnt [photos] / Apply For Ivc Scholarship 2018 / 5 Things That Make Men Look Weak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.