Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. (4708 Views)

Nigeria Qualifies For 2018 Africa Nations Cup / Jay Jay Okocha Shows His Skills In Kenya As Kenyans Watch In Admiration(photos) / Efe Ajagba Knocks Nigel Paul Out In Round One in 23 Seconds At RIO Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. by sweetchills: 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
The Kenyans and Nigerians seem to have had a good time on twitter #KenyansvsNigerans; with all the ''roadside sacrifice for jollof rice'', ''gold medal for mineral resources'', ''curtains for clothes'', ''flashlight for bullet''... So hilarious! Let's see what would be the outcome of their battle this Sunday @ the 9th episode of #TECNOOwnTheStage on Africa Magic Showcase 6pm and Africa Magic Urban 8pm. Who will take the lead?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. by shaiguy(m): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
Space reserved.....
Re: Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. by zoboking: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
I was one of the first to post about the show here.
I don't understand how it is that four Nigerians have been eliminated already while just one Kenyan has gone home. It just doesn't make any sense.
Re: Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. by Soft10(m): 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
Space booked
Re: Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. by jaysay(m): 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
zoboking:
I don't understand how it is that four Nigerians have been eliminated already while just one Kenyan has gone home. It just doesn't make any sense.

4 Nigerians went home already? I have been missing this show. Please can you share with me a link where I can watch past episodes online. I was thinking the show was crap, but now, I think it has become more interesting and I'd like to catch up. Please help a brother.
Re: Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. by tlops(m): 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
I was here!
Re: Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. by Bambless1(m): 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
Ok.....!
Re: Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. by Macallon: 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
We always make noise in this country. We are gradually loosing grip of everything from economy to movies to comedy to music. shame
Re: Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. by Macallon: 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
I watch it on youtube most times. this is the link to the channel.

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjeiOeG4ZzKAhVD1xQKHeO3DL0QFggaMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fchannel%2FUCbG37SOg6yfKXnD0byZUkUA&usg=AFQjCNF62Ku-xbCAdi5RWmNTniqTxznm9A&sig2=mx68-DOHDemu8eaxAPR_XA&bvm=bv.111396085,d.ZWU

I even think the Naija babe go soon go house sef. Her own is too much.

Enjoy.

jaysay:

4 Nigerians went home already? I have been missing this show. Please can you share with me a link where I can watch past episodes online. I was thinking the show was crap, but now, I think it has become more interesting and I'd like to catch up. Please help a brother.
Re: Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. by sweetchills: 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
Soft10:
Space booked
space booked? for?
Re: Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. by sweetchills: 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
zoboking:
That doesn't mean the Nigerians did badly. You never can tell what will happen tomorrow. Shapeera is a strong contestant.
Re: Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. by sweetchills: 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
Macallon:

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjeiOeG4ZzKAhVD1xQKHeO3DL0QFggaMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fchannel%2FUCbG37SOg6yfKXnD0byZUkUA&usg=AFQjCNF62Ku-xbCAdi5RWmNTniqTxznm9A&sig2=mx68-DOHDemu8eaxAPR_XA&bvm=bv.111396085,d.ZWU

Enjoy.

Hmmm! oga abeg! park well! Make we no start our own here o. She is going nowhere. Will meet you here after the show by 6 tomorrow
Re: Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. by Lindasblog: 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
Nigerians vs Kenyans Round 2! Battle of the Nations - See more at: http://9jahome.com/2016/01/nigerians-vs-kenyans-round-2-battle-nations/
Re: Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. by lordsharks(m): 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
This is cool
Re: Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. by Yorubago(f): 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
But really, who went to post this thing inside sports section na
Re: Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
Macallon:

Enjoy.

Let me too kukuma bookmark the link...Thanks...
Re: Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. by BustScam: 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
wait sef, normally normally, Can a Kenyan sing more than a Nigerian?
Re: Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. by Oladipupo22: 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
BustScam:
wait sef, normally normally, Can a Kenyan sing more than a Nigerian?

Don't mind all these black people all looking like a mountain runner grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. by PigMeat: 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
Macallon:
We always make noise in this country. We are gradually loosing grip of everything from economy to movies to comedy to music. shame
We will continue like that until buhari leaves office. It is not a course but am stating the obvious.
Re: Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. by mosjames: 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
Kenyans are only good runners because they run out of ideas, music aint their way

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. by Miami11: 11:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
Kenyans killing it, you cannot deny that they have talented artistes.
Re: Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. by Miami11: 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2016
mosjames:
Kenyans are only good runners because they run out of ideas, music aint their way

Nigerians have already left for home, looks like Kenya is winning.
Re: Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. by Miami11: 12:12am On Jan 10, 2016
Tanzanians nothing to write home about,
Re: Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 10, 2016
Now dis is really hilarious
Re: Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. by Soft10(m): 11:08am On Jan 10, 2016
4 me I think[b] shapeera[/b] from nigeria or[b] pascal[/b] from kenya will win d contest[b]4 me I think[b] shapeera[/b] from nigeria or[b] pascal[/b] from kenya will win d contest[/b]4 me I think[b] shapeera[/b] from nigeria or[b] pascal[/b] from kenya will win d contest
Re: Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. by akinswaggs(m): 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
Like... if that stupid advert brought you here too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Official: Mikel Joins Newcastle United / Virtual Football League Daily Cash (tutorials) / Who Is Your Favourite Football Commentator ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.