Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,823 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Don't Know What To Do With A Lady Whom Have Shared My True Love With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Know What To Do With A Lady Whom Have Shared My True Love With (609 Views)

Guy Exposes Lady Whom He Slept With & Gave N20K But Then Stole His Iphone 7 / I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June / My Encounter With A Useless Lady Whom I Took Out On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Know What To Do With A Lady Whom Have Shared My True Love With by villavic(m): 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
I have a girl friend have been dating since 3+years now, I love her and she does too because I confirmed that several time, she doesn't cheat just like ladies does always there when i need her but she told me a lot of things about herself back then which I later discovered were all lies and we talked over them all and moved on unless one thing. though i can cope with all of these lies but one thing, I have always advice her to get jamb form so that she can proceed her education but she would always calm me down and not worried about that not knowing that she only had her primary education before she left for Lagos and that was the end till today. we talked over it and we moved on but my first question is 'IF SHE REALLY LOVED ME WOULD SHE HAVE KEPT SUCH SECRET FROM ME?.
since my young days I promise I won't let any woman commit a murder in my name in the cause of abortion, so definitely if a girl gets pregnant even if i'm not ready she will wait because she will then be the lucky woman. Now the said lady is carrying four month pregnancy for me and after have asked her to keep it, it has put me in the deepest dark of my life because if am to keep to my promise as I have always do this time then am going to get married to an illiterate. the second question is 'AM I SUPPOSE TO MARRY HER AFTER HER PERFECT DRAMA TO KEEP TO MY WORD?. have had good and bad advises from around but not satisfy. so I hope I could get piece of word that can help so I choose to share it here.
Re: Don't Know What To Do With A Lady Whom Have Shared My True Love With by iceberylin(m): 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
You don't know when to use I'M and AM...you're here calling someone an illiterate undecided
Re: Don't Know What To Do With A Lady Whom Have Shared My True Love With by Pennah(m): 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2016
dunt make promises when yah xcited and don't swear wen angry ....... guy carry ur cross I bliv u can handle it so goodluck...
Re: Don't Know What To Do With A Lady Whom Have Shared My True Love With by villavic(m): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2016
[quote author=iceberylin post=41760449]You don't know when to use I'M and AM...you're here calling someone an illiterate undecided[/quotos

is that all you have to say, you want to add or solve my problem...suit yourself if you think you know better
Re: Don't Know What To Do With A Lady Whom Have Shared My True Love With by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
Op why would you call her an illiterate? Know now she carries your baby and you must give her all the respect and support she needs
Re: Don't Know What To Do With A Lady Whom Have Shared My True Love With by villavic(m): 8:42am On Jan 08, 2016
intbizoil:
Op why would you call her an illiterate? Know now she carries your baby and you must give her all the respect and support she needs

am doing my best to take of her

(1) (Reply)

Check Out New Systems On How Ladies Deceived Guys(photos) / Just To Spice Up Ur Evening / Are You Comfortable With Being Someone’s Side Chick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.