Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Women: Are They Better Cook Than Men? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women: Are They Better Cook Than Men? (6164 Views)

Your Mother? Your Wife? Who Is The Better Cook? / Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men's Roles Are. / 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women: Are They Better Cook Than Men? by Okwyjesus(m): 2:55am On Jun 17, 2009
Minus sentiment l can challenge any women in any cooking competition afterall the best hotels in the world dont have women as their cook. l've often queried myself if women really cooks better than men or is it that African culture just place the responsibility in their hands. But come to think of it,who is a better cook proffessionally? Man or Woman?
Re: Women: Are They Better Cook Than Men? by Sissy3(f): 6:48am On Jun 17, 2009
i dont think good cooking is generally a one sided gender issue. some/many women dont know to cook/cook well while others do, also some men are really very good cookers, while others are awful at it. so i do think it's kind of an individual thing rather than an gender issue.
Re: Women: Are They Better Cook Than Men? by SeanT21(f): 8:56am On Jun 17, 2009
Okwyjesus:

Minus sentiment l can challenge any women in any cooking competition afterall the best hotels in the world dont have women as their cook. l've often queried myself if women really cooks better than men or is it that African culture just place the responsibility in their hands. But come to think of it,who is a better cook proffessionally? Man or Woman?

Very interesting question. It varies to me. I am a big fan of TOP CHEF on the food network and the men give the women a run for their money.
Re: Women: Are They Better Cook Than Men? by Fhemmmy: 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2009
Some men are wonderful cook, but in general, there is nothing like the touch of a good woman on a meal.
Re: Women: Are They Better Cook Than Men? by biola44: 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Some men are wonderful cook, but in general, there is nothing like the touch of a good woman on a meal.

seconded
Re: Women: Are They Better Cook Than Men? by mamagee3(f): 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2009
Some of them are
Re: Women: Are They Better Cook Than Men? by Okwyjesus(m): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2009
Fhemmmy:

, but in general, there is nothing like the touch of a good woman on a meal.

l think your making a point here not the cooking nw but the lovely serving manner and presentation.
Re: Women: Are They Better Cook Than Men? by tpiah: 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2009
Men who cook, normally excel at it.

But its more common to see a woman cooking.
Re: Women: Are They Better Cook Than Men? by Fhemmmy: 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2009
Sexy woman, cooks well, with wonderful matters and great in bed=== damn, what else can a broda ask for?
Re: Women: Are They Better Cook Than Men? by Virgo83(m): 7:10pm On Jun 20, 2009
@Fhemmmy

You got it right: My Fiance is so proud of herself. Though she's good looking, good on bed, well brought up and well bred and she claims to be a good cook also.

that makes me feel I am missing her dishes.
Re: Women: Are They Better Cook Than Men? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Sexy woman, cooks well, with wonderful matters and great in bed
Did you call me? grin grin

@Post
I dnt know o, but I wouldnt mind if mr man cooks better than me cool
Re: Women: Are They Better Cook Than Men? by beingme(f): 11:52am On Jun 22, 2009
both cooks well
but men i love their cooking
Re: Women: Are They Better Cook Than Men? by chiejik(f): 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2009
fhemmmy you like sex alot
what has sex got to do with good cooking huuu?take it easy oh.
Re: Women: Are They Better Cook Than Men? by beingme(f): 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2009
ask me jare @ chiejik
Re: Women: Are They Better Cook Than Men? by Fhemmmy: 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2009
chiejik:

fhemmmy you like sex alot
what has sex got to do with good cooking huuu?take it easy oh.

Good sex and wonderful food is the most blessed route to a man's heart.
Ask a good man.
A sexy woman in revealing clothes in the kitchen will make any man wanna rip her apart, the man will even eat the food even if burnt.
Re: Women: Are They Better Cook Than Men? by Fhemmmy: 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2009
beingme:

ask me jare @ chiejik

I dare you to lie that you will not appreciate a good advance from your man in the kitchen while you cooking.
No lie oh, cos all liars that highway to hell oh
Re: Women: Are They Better Cook Than Men? by chiejik(f): 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2009
hmmmm never that sounds intresting to me i will give it a trial
Re: Women: Are They Better Cook Than Men? by Fhemmmy: 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2009
chiejik:

hmmmm never that sounds intresting to me i will give it a trial

I am sure you will come back and thank me grin

(1) (Reply)

Those in need, come in. / Who Inherits The Deceased Mother's Property In Igbo Family. / Help! I Just Found Out My Fiancée Has Children And I Haven't Asked Him Yet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.