Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) (50802 Views)

Gunmen Shoot Man Dead In His House In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead Inside A Lexus Jeep In Owerri (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by onlyme12: 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2016
A policeman allegedly shot dead a young man who was on his way to make preparations to deposit his father in the mortuary earlier today. The man who hails from Abala in Obinggwa LGA, Abia State was on his motorcycle, heading to the bank to withdraw money in order to make deposit at the hospital when a police officer tried to stop him. It was while he was trying to escape from the police to avoid them seizing his bike that one of the police officers shot him dead.

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=17933

cc: Ishilove, Lalasticlala

3 Shares

Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by ORACLE1975(m): 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
Arase!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by ojun50(m): 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
Arase call yr he goat to order d rate @which they are killing is too much

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by leke12(m): 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2016
Am sure the policeman will be a northerner.....90% sure.

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by Pidggin(f): 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
Trigger maniacs! What a tragedy sad

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by sotall(m): 12:21am On Jan 08, 2016
R.I.P to him

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by Victorchuks4(m): 12:22am On Jan 08, 2016
Police again nawao!
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by Demmocrats(m): 12:22am On Jan 08, 2016
A policeman allegedly shot dead a young man who was on his way to make preparations to deposit his father in the mortuary earlier today. The man who hails from Abala in Obinggwa LGA, Abia State was on his motorcycle, heading to the bank to withdraw money in order to make deposit at the hospital when a police officer tried to stop him

Nnamdi Kanu

To

Demolishing of Shops in Oshodi

Now this shocked shocked shocked shocked

#OneNigeria

9 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 08, 2016
The most awkward moment in secondary shc is when u planned with your class mates dat immediately the principal drives for sch fees u guys will go to d nearest computer game store to play pes.
And after principal drives everyone, he will turn to u and say.. Oh, oghenevwede, seat down dont go home, i will call your dad wen i get to d office.

Nigga will blike. No oo sir, my dad doesnt av a phone o, infact i dont think he will pay. Lol

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by ernesty20(m): 12:23am On Jan 08, 2016
Hmmmm buhari sef.. A tyrant indeed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by Sweetguy25: 12:23am On Jan 08, 2016
A useless country indeed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by Akosxxx(m): 12:23am On Jan 08, 2016
Definition of Lobatan
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by dollarsplenty(m): 12:23am On Jan 08, 2016
Fear police who carry guns if you want to stay alive.

If you abuse a soldier, you will not be killed but be beaten;

but if you dare a policeman, you will tell ur story in heaven because

naija police don't have firearms trainings and dont give any damn

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by justicejay(m): 12:23am On Jan 08, 2016
Why this kind thing dey make fp at this time of the day?
Mtchew
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by waterhouse071(m): 12:24am On Jan 08, 2016
Nigerian police kill more Nigerians than armed robbers do

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by ibe9ja: 12:25am On Jan 08, 2016
I blame boko haram for not erasing the useless NPF, instead they are busy killing our innocent soldiers.

5 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by adesbreath: 12:25am On Jan 08, 2016
Am sad.
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by refiner(f): 12:26am On Jan 08, 2016
buh y didn't d man stop....is d bank running away...nw look at were it has landed u....I pity dose u left behind....burying a father and a son....so pathetic ....

police self....na Una even beta

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 08, 2016
Them don kill this young man Spiritually already. This police officer is so unfortunate to be the one used physically.

But Police in Nigeria..... Only God can Save Us

18 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by mykohayz(m): 12:27am On Jan 08, 2016
End time trigger happy police, God punish devil.

Rip to the dead cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 08, 2016
Now How this story take concern the case at Hand
Donariok:
The most awkward moment in secondary shc is when u planned with your class mates dat immediately the principal drives for sch fees u guys will go to d nearest computer game store to play pes.
And after principal drives everyone, he will turn to u and say.. Oh, oghenevwede, seat down dont go home, i will call your dad wen i get to d office.

Nigga will blike. No oo sir, my dad doesnt av a phone o, infact i dont think he will pay. Lol

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by Hormohtoondeh(f): 12:28am On Jan 08, 2016
God will surely save us from all these men in black

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 08, 2016
Trigger happy boys
Who let the dogz out Wooh woooh

Aranse rinse that police guy off
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by adioolayi(m): 12:28am On Jan 08, 2016
Trained Traffic Warder turned Arms police officer through magomago... God go safe us from this murderers!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by Chriswazo(m): 12:29am On Jan 08, 2016
This new year
God forbid bad things
Nigeria Police people will never change.
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by olaomoola1(m): 12:29am On Jan 08, 2016
There is prayer in dis story.every evil agent send to destroy me father destroy them.2 every follow follow death in my family Gilchrist fireeeee
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by blezzymoore: 12:30am On Jan 08, 2016
Nigerian police & accidental discharge
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by blezzymoore: 12:32am On Jan 08, 2016
Nigerian police & accidental discharge
DPO call your boys to order

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by donholy28(m): 12:33am On Jan 08, 2016
end time police officer....only God will save us from them.
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by OCTAVO: 12:34am On Jan 08, 2016
Nawa o
Re: Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) by zubycharles(m): 12:34am On Jan 08, 2016
May tonda fire NIGERIAN POLICE....always discharqin accidentally[email]May tonda fire NIGERIAN POLICE....always discharqin accidentally[/email]

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Prefer Sex With Small Girls – Married Man, 50, Opens Up / SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS / Man Withdrew ₦750k From Victim's Account After Shooting His Eye In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.