Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Can Sex Keep A Man? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Sex Keep A Man? (4389 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Sex Keep A Man? by perkyendy(m): 12:22am On Jan 08, 2016
Can Sex Keep A Man?

There are alot of lady out there who is asking this question in their heart some can not come out open to ask...

So lets hear your own side

http://www.seyiadesina.com/word/please-i-need-to-know-can-sex-keep-a-man/
Re: Can Sex Keep A Man? by perkyendy(m): 12:24am On Jan 08, 2016
For me the answer is still NO no matter how good you think you are on bed and anyhow just know that the answer from Me is NOoooo
Sex can and will never keep a man for you
Re: Can Sex Keep A Man? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 08, 2016
No, it does not. Beautiful heart and good behaviour does.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Sex Keep A Man? by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 08, 2016
I don't think so...the moment a man is out of his house,he act like his single again cool

3 Likes

Re: Can Sex Keep A Man? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 08, 2016
HateU2:
Sex can keep him.. U might jst be ok in other aspect.. Bt dat hot sizzling somtim cn easily keep nd prevent him cheating

2 Likes

Re: Can Sex Keep A Man? by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 08, 2016
micfranklin:
Sex can keep him.. U might jst be ok in other aspect.. Bt dat hot sizzling somtim cn easily keep nd prevent him cheating
I disagree bro. I was born and brought up among guys(being d only girl) Sex don't keep guys. U don't have 2 lie 2 us about that. What I know is that guys use sex to strengthen their relationship with girls.
Re: Can Sex Keep A Man? by perkyendy(m): 12:42am On Jan 08, 2016
micfranklin:

Hmmmm

Na men we dey talk about here ooOoo

I dont agree with you, sex can not keep a man it cant even prevent him from cheating!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Sex Keep A Man? by MrHighSea: 12:53am On Jan 08, 2016
Sex keep a man? Nahhh. Gud food does
Re: Can Sex Keep A Man? by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 08, 2016
HateU2:
I disagree bro. I was born and brought up among guys(being d only girl) Sex don't keep guys. U don't have 2 lie 2 us about that. What I know is that guys use sex to strengthen their relationship with girls.
u kinda right in ur way tho.. All i knw is dat a 'general' guy wld kip comin bk to a gal dat blows off his brains in bed evn if he's married to d vry good hearted woman u talkin bout. So i beta hav a woman who is jst alright in heart bt awesome in bed so dat i'll nt only stop lookin at other gals bt run home at d slightest opportunities

3 Likes

Re: Can Sex Keep A Man? by ITbomb(m): 12:55am On Jan 08, 2016
No, next!

1 Like

Re: Can Sex Keep A Man? by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 08, 2016
Following undecided
Re: Can Sex Keep A Man? by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 08, 2016
micfranklin:
u kinda right in ur way tho.. All i knw is dat a 'general' guy wld kip comin bk to a gal dat blows off his brains in bed evn if he's married to d vry good hearted woman u talkin bout. So i beta hav a woman who is jst alright in heart bt awesome in bed so dat i'll nt only stop lookin at other gals bt run home at d slightest opportunities
Hmmmm. I like that
Re: Can Sex Keep A Man? by BluStreak(m): 6:43am On Jan 08, 2016
Sex only keeps a man if it's accompanied with a good heart, humility and great culinary skills. If all you can offer is sex, the image of him you see is only a mirage.

1 Like

Re: Can Sex Keep A Man? by koredex4love(m): 7:11am On Jan 08, 2016
This question depends on the man in question!
To tell you the truth,a lady who is doing everything for her man,will surely have him alone.
Men are like memory card,what is recorded in their brain is what stimulate them the more.
You can't compare a lady ,who do BJ,do..gy ,wheel barrow,69,etc to a woman who all she does is missionary.
Ladies ,creates memory in your man,ask him if he his enjoying it,ask him what else he wants,many women lose their husband to outside gals because they takes things too holy.
You can imagine a woman saying she can't su.k her husband because she use use the mouth to praise God ,but she has forgotten that the body that is taking it,is also carrying the man and also,carrie d to church!
Ladies satisfy your husband.
I have had to wave into a friend matter ,he his an Alfa and does not want to cheat on his lady,but unfortunately, the lady always refuse him s.x,but in this guy office,there are more than 15 girl making, advances on him,I got to know this,when he called me to help on advice.
Ladies,good sex,good attitudes keeps your man ,not just attitude, every ladies can form good attitude!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Sex Keep A Man? by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 08, 2016
HateU2:
Hmmmm. I like that
is like u a badass in bed. Hope u use it for keepin ur guy nt sm1 else guy
Re: Can Sex Keep A Man? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 08, 2016
micfranklin:
is like u a badass in bed. Hope u use it for keepin ur guy nt sm1 else guy
Badass?
No oooo
Infact, na F9 I get 4 bedmatics grin
But I see u ar d baddest wink

1 Like

Re: Can Sex Keep A Man? by bjcole(m): 3:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
KashyBaby:
I don't think so...the moment a man is out of his house,he act like his single again cool

You are completely wrong, There are thousand of men there doing everything to ensure they have a good home.

@Op, you are not even supposed to give sex to any man you are not married to, not to talk of keeping him. Women should know that are more at loss in pre-marital sex. You cannot just give out your pride on a platter of what, sex before marriage diminishes a woman.

4 Likes

Re: Can Sex Keep A Man? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
bjcole:

You are completely wrong, There are thousand of men there doing everything to ensure they have a good home.

@Op, you are not even supposed to give sex to any man you are not married to, not to talk of keeping him. Women should know that are more at loss in pre-marital sex. You cannot just give out your pride on a platter of what, sex before marriage diminishes a woman.

Here comes the #teamVirgin Lol...eh hen fight for what u want, I'm outta here.
Re: Can Sex Keep A Man? by LastProphet: 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
what about sex keeping a woman? are women not equally in need of sex? or are the young boys on GH his site still nursing that outdated notion that only men want sex? abeg grow up
Re: Can Sex Keep A Man? by PresVA: 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
Different things keep different men.. depends on individual value.. sex may keep Mr. A but won't keep Mr. B..

All depends on individual priorities. ..

1 Like

Re: Can Sex Keep A Man? by PresVA: 12:52pm On Jan 09, 2016
micfranklin:
Same way your wife would be wishing her husband is a sex pro so that she wouldn't have to look outside..

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. . tongue
Re: Can Sex Keep A Man? by missKiffy(f): 5:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
Of course not
Re: Can Sex Keep A Man? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hmmmm. I really like this.

bjcole:

Re: Can Sex Keep A Man? by bukatyne(f): 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
PresVA:
Different things keep different men.. depends on individual value.. sex may keep Mr. A but won't keep Mr. B..

All depends on individual priorities. ..

Gbam!

Abi how do you explain a man cheating on a well behaved wife who is average or bad in bed?

Different things will even 'keep' the same man at different levels.

2 Likes

Re: Can Sex Keep A Man? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
Sex alone can't keep men. But it is one of the many other things that keep them.

1 Like

Re: Can Sex Keep A Man? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2016
HateU2:
God bless u. Sex does secondarily but d primary is what u mentioned.
Re: Can Sex Keep A Man? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

God bless u. Sex does secondarily but d primary is what u mentioned.
Yea, God bless u too
Re: Can Sex Keep A Man? by Olasco93: 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
In the long run, what will keep your Man after everything has faded away is the Key thing, Attitude & Character.

1 Like

Re: Can Sex Keep A Man? by jabojafa(m): 1:22am On Jan 10, 2016
KashyBaby:
lolz.... are u speakin frm experience?
Re: Can Sex Keep A Man? by grad2012(f): 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
No sex can't keep a man.

1 Like

Re: Can Sex Keep A Man? by perkyendy(m): 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
grad2012:
No sex can't keep a man.

Thank you simple and shot

1 Like

Re: Can Sex Keep A Man? by bjcole(m): 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ladies, try staying away from sex and see the reaction he puts up then you will know if he wants you or not, giving sex to a man you are not married to is like giving bribe to a policeman to avoid search or cover up your evils. Sex becloud the face of individuals and you can't make sound decision under its influence.
How I wish my generation can understand, sex is a thing of the mind, you are supposed to be in charge.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Is Michelle Obama Truly A Jealous Woman ? / Should I Keep My Secret???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.