Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,475 members, 7,781,383 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:33 PM

Dixie Chicks! Love 'em! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dixie Chicks! Love 'em! (1220 Views)

Stormrex Of Desperate Chicks Goes Solo. Out With A New Album( Download Here) / Razor aka Genuflect Releases New Tracks From ' Who Killed The Evening? ' Check 'em Out And Comment! / Dixie Chicks Swept The 49th Grammys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dixie Chicks! Love 'em! by chinani(f): 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2006
Love the Dixie Chicks! kiss

Love that they're from TEXAS! grin

Love that they criticized George W. Bush. grin

Love that Natalie Maines is sticking by it! grin

Love 'em! kiss

Do you?
Re: Dixie Chicks! Love 'em! by ikamefa(f): 3:57am On Oct 26, 2006
love em kiss
Re: Dixie Chicks! Love 'em! by Txlonghorn(m): 4:13am On Oct 26, 2006
I'm sorry chinani, I have to disagree with you on this one. How would you feel if you put your life on the line everyday and have some stupid high school dropouts say all kinds of shitt about a war they know nothing about.

I'm not the greatest supporter of President Bush, but his my president and I have to give him that respect.Not like your Dixie whores who would go to a foreign land and criticize and disrespect  my President all in the name of entertainment. Even if you don't like Bush please show some respect to the Office I don't care if you a Republican or a Democrat.
Re: Dixie Chicks! Love 'em! by saintkola(m): 8:40am On Oct 26, 2006
@ txlonghorn, u took dem words outta my mouth.
Re: Dixie Chicks! Love 'em! by saintkola(m): 8:41am On Oct 26, 2006
@ txlonghorn, u took dem words outta my mouth.
Re: Dixie Chicks! Love 'em! by Free(f): 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2006
@chinani
i agree w/ ya

i love em tooo
saw them on oprah yesterday

i was just like U go gurls grin

i dnt see why ppl were so upset by em comments
americans tend to make big deals of lil things, theres more important things 4 them to worry bout

what happnd to freedom of speech?

I'm not the greatest supporter of President Bush, but his my president and I have to give him that respect.Not like your Dixie whores who would go to a foreign land and criticize and disrespect my President all in the name of entertainment. Even if you don't like Bush please show some respect to the Office I don't care if you a Republican or a Democrat

why do u have to call them whores?? huh

i just dnt understnd dis
the presidnt and his staff are made fun of all da damn time on television
everyday,
whether on american soil or overseas
someone need to say sumthin
Bush still need to earn his respect, period grin
Re: Dixie Chicks! Love 'em! by saintkola(m): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2006
they also appeared on larry king live on CNN.
Re: Dixie Chicks! Love 'em! by chinani(f): 4:02am On Oct 27, 2006
@Txlonghorn
Well I respect your right to disagree but I think that they have and you have the freedom of speech anywhere and everywhere. I don't know if they did it for entertainment or it (though it was an entertainment venue) but I do think they have to dissent against the war and/or President.

What are we if not free to voice our opinions?

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel About The Lyricism Of Today's Hip-hop Music? / Latest Entertainment And Sports Gist On Your Phone. / Your Wedding Day Playlist!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.