Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops (38173 Views)

Bunker, Arms Discovered Under Shops At Demolished Oshodi Market / Bunker, Arms Discovered Under Shops At Demolished Oshodi Market / Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops by omisakint: 8:20am On Jan 08, 2016
Pics or it just a means by government to justify it's act

1 Like

Re: Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops by chesterlee(m): 8:21am On Jan 08, 2016
Cheap Propaganda!!!

APC government trying hard to justify the evil they meted out to those Oshodi traders.

The evil that men do live with them!!!

1 Like

Re: Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops by Panzerfaust(m): 8:21am On Jan 08, 2016
AustineE1:
Propaganda is the hallmark of the APC government,wonder when they will out-grow this election campaign mentality and face reality.
The more shops you destroy,the more thiefs you create in lagos,the more unleavable it becomes,dont forget that 'what happens in vegas stays in vegas'.
I don't need a prophet to tell me that you are a wailer.

3 Likes

Re: Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops by wristbangle: 8:22am On Jan 08, 2016
AustineE1:
[s]Propaganda is the hallmark of the APC government,wonder when they will out-grow this election campaign mentality and face reality.
The more shops you destroy,the more thiefs you create in lagos,the more unleavable it becomes,dont forget that 'what happens in vegas stays in vegas'.[/s]

Thrash!

3 Likes

Re: Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops by eluquenson(m): 8:23am On Jan 08, 2016
Ambode in action, that's a sterling move

1 Like

Re: Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops by saintkel(m): 8:24am On Jan 08, 2016
kokozain:
This is great news the legacy continues
Y won't it be great news if only ur mum n dad has shops over dia and its dia source of livelihood. I just dnt blame yoruba guys

1 Like

Re: Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops by ShowYourCertificate: 8:24am On Jan 08, 2016
No pictures?

And why don't they itemise the arms discovered?

1 Like

Re: Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops by reyscrub(m): 8:27am On Jan 08, 2016
No even pictures na wa oh

1 Like

Re: Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops by diadem10: 8:30am On Jan 08, 2016
Not just Lagos, all SW state needs all form of sanitisation to remove Ibo thieves and losers! The wheat must be separated from the shaft!
Imagine those clowns using the shops as cover ups for their arm robbery! 2 by 2 shop trader during the day, arm robbers at night!
Shameless people!

6 Likes

Re: Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops by glossy6(f): 8:32am On Jan 08, 2016
#pinshureoridontbelieveit
Re: Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops by dozymars(m): 8:33am On Jan 08, 2016
Where are the pictures as evidence. For now its a Cock and bull story
Re: Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops by diadem10: 8:36am On Jan 08, 2016
dozymars:
Where are the pictures as evidence. For now its a Cock and bull story
Why won't you call it rooster!
I now realise why those clowns were pleading to remove their goods from the locked shops! So the goods were guns and artillery after all!
Yeye arm robbers!

2 Likes

Re: Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops by ojnnaco(m): 8:36am On Jan 08, 2016
The Demolition of the area to fast track the relocation is not and will never be a bad idea... am not against that BUT I strongly oppose the short time given for the demolition... its uncalled for and too prompt ...
Check the days btw Dec21st and Jan 5th as mentioned in d article
Re: Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops by OjujuCalabar(m): 8:44am On Jan 08, 2016
Government must come up with a news to justify the destruction of people's businesses in their absence without pre-information. God help us. Now Where are the pictures?
Re: Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops by whatofyou: 8:48am On Jan 08, 2016
More of cooking up trash to cover up your uninformed wickedness. Destruction of property is something; destruction of property when people who own them are not given time to relocate is another thing. Bunch of...
Re: Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops by grandstar(m): 8:51am On Jan 08, 2016
obailala:

Is this true?... If this is the case then it isnt too bad. However, a 16 days notice given on the 21st of December when traders had already travelled for christmas and a demolition when they had barely returned to pick their goods, that's rather inconsiderate and callous.
tru tok or daft! actions like this should wait till at least february
Re: Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 08, 2016
I envy Lagos State.
Re: Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops by 4ward(m): 8:56am On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops by Ecoterrorism(f): 8:59am On Jan 08, 2016
omenka:
Pictures would have made this more credible. Since there aren't, I'd hold my fire.
finally. You held your fire
Re: Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops by dacovajnr: 9:01am On Jan 08, 2016
The Mod who allowed this to grace the Fp must be drunk when pushing this thang to the Fp without pics to back up the waste of ink.. undecided
Re: Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops by plaetton: 9:03am On Jan 08, 2016
brunofarad:
angry sad sad

Where is the picture of the bunker

Don't mind these liars.

To think that someone representing the state government would tell such a shameless lie to the public is pathetic.

If indeed arms and bunker were discovered, the pages of all Nigerian newspapers would have carried the healine story and pictures. And it would have been the commissioner of police, not this lying scum , that would have informed the public in a press conference.

If the motives of the state officials were as good as they have been trying to convince the public, then what is the necessity of the dirty lies ; to stoke anger and fear towards a certain targeted group in the general population ?

It is schizophrenic to feel the right to insult and humiliate a particular group at every slightest opportunity, but at the same, scoff and brand the same group as rabblerousers when they wish to exercise their right of self determination.

My pride of being a Nigerian, and my optimism about a united prosperous Nigeria is near zero at this time, from all I see in our polity.

Perhaps , it is time we rewind the tapes and listen to Yakubu Gowon, when in 1967 , as head of state, he uttered the following words in live radio broadcast ;

" There is very little basis for a united Nigeria ".

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops by okenikpoto(m): 9:05am On Jan 08, 2016
brunofarad:
angry sad sad

Where is the picture of the bunker

So Steve Ayorinde has joined in issuing lies as statements. How can you discover a bunker and arms and you just gave it a mention in the story as if they were teddy bear and Barney. It means its a fabrication or outright lie.
Re: Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops by menxer: 9:05am On Jan 08, 2016
@OP, after all the magnanimity on the part of government, where is the arms and bunker in the story as headlined?
Re: Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops by Awoofawo(m): 9:11am On Jan 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The news funny gan o !!!

No meat (picture) on top the sauce..... hummmmh!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops by totorimi: 9:14am On Jan 08, 2016
andymofia:

I tire o

Na so, call a dog a bad name to hang it, by the way hope you listened to that Alhaji and Mr Kunle conversation that went viral. This is a testimony that it wasn't a ruse but a truth that is only unfolding. I only pity the Ibos that will still remain in the zoo hoping for a better tomorrow.
Re: Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops by segebobo: 9:14am On Jan 08, 2016
Bunkers & Arms? No pics and no arrests/prosecution..... the story is somehow
Re: Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops by tellwisdom: 9:25am On Jan 08, 2016
Shops wey dem demolish ontop ground. Where the arms come dey?...The roof or under ground?? These people mumu oo sad
Re: Bunker, Arms Discovered At Demolished Oshodi Market Shops by Alexander001(m): 9:31am On Jan 08, 2016
goodlifehyd:
most of them won't see that part of the news but scream igbos are being punished, even in areas just developing you will hardly get a shop for that amount not to talk of a whole Oshodi, Abeg "hallysong" knack me that your track again joor grin
hmmmm, 5k? very cheap. we pay not less than 30k per month here(onitsha)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Supporter Dies During Convention / PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Replaces Of Dilapidated Pedestrian Bridge At Fadeyi / FG’s 774,000 Jobs Begin Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.