Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) (23256 Views)

Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu / This Picture Says A Lot About Buhari's Fight Against Corruption / Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by nasty45(m): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2016
Unemployment
Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by Smartsyn(m): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2016
I see

Someone call this man and give him #100k and he will shut up for life
Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2016
front page. commendable
Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by Ecoterrorism(f): 11:33am On Jan 08, 2016
amaechi1:

Very unfortunate statement. He was found guilty for master minding the terrorist attached on follow human like him. Secondly, his trial went the laws of the land.
Any religion that support the taking of a life is full of horse shiit

1 Like

Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 08, 2016
richidinho:
Not patronizing Made in Nigeria Goods is also corruption
I agree
Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 08, 2016
more!!!
Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by banio: 11:37am On Jan 08, 2016
Every Nigerian is almost corrupt because our institutions are corrupt. Imagine doing the same job and getting different pay, is that not corruption being instituted by a few to the slave workers. Imagine people sitting 3 times a week for a maximum of 8 hrs a sitting and receiving over #5 million per Month. Is that not corruption. I rest my case, because Nigeria will survive
Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by persius555(m): 11:41am On Jan 08, 2016
leke12:
The northerners are more patriotic than the southerners.....history shows it all.
Very true. But then, the elites in the north are the curses that plague the north. If all the emirs, sultans and the politicians in the north spend half of the resources they spend promoting sharia on child and adult education, that part of the country will emerge as the economic anchor of the country.
Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by busomma: 11:45am On Jan 08, 2016
So very proud of you brother.
Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by lalo128: 11:50am On Jan 08, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
I think he should mobilise against the death sentence passed on that Islamic cleric for blasphemy. There is no greater corruption than taking a mans life because you are fighting for a God or some gods
Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by UrbanMystique: 11:50am On Jan 08, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
I think he should mobilise against the death sentence passed on that Islamic cleric for blasphemy. There is no greater corruption than taking a mans life because you are fighting for a God or some gods
what stops you from doing that oh ye internet activist..

1 Like

Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by drone99(m): 11:54am On Jan 08, 2016
Does he have a job? Is he jobless?
Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 08, 2016
Seeking for the dullardo's attention
Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by cutekhalifa(m): 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
leke12:
The northerners are more patriotic than the southerners.....history shows it all.
and yet produce the highest political thieves in entire Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by mentorandfriend(m): 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
PassingShot:
Impressed. The fight against corruption starts with us individually.
Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by dwen: 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
leke12:
YOU NOR GET SENSE AT ALL. GOAT.
Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by lilreese: 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
good for him
Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by MartinsIfeco(m): 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by datigbogirl: 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Seriously you see the American police NYPD or LAPD for example, they carry simple small pistols and execute very operation they embark on successfully. The Nigerian police on the other hand stress themselves with heavy assault rifles and AK's and still fail on every operation they go for. Shameless folks.

This has always got me wondering cos our police men arm themselves like they're going for war.
Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by emzila(m): 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
HE HAS START CAMPAIGNING ON THAT WHICH BORDERS HIM, IF THE MAN'S CASE BORDER YOU, START YOUR OWN CAMPAIGN.
Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by Ecoterrorism(f): 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
emzila:

HE HAS START CAMPAIGNING ON THAT WHICH BORDERS HIM, IF THE MAN'S CASE BORDER YOU, START YOUR OWN CAMPAIGN.
Are you typing in English undecided
Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by bk630(m): 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ecoterrorism:

U don't knw what true FEDERALISM means? laws in ur state may differs frm our's. It is nt federal court dat handle dat case.
Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by divine9540: 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
wat do northerners no abt corruption abegi.is dasuki,bafarawa nt notherners
Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by Ecoterrorism(f): 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
bk630:

U don't knw what true FEDERALISM means? laws in ur state may differs frm our's. It is nt federal court dat handle dat case.
do we practise true federalism

1 Like

Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by MartinsIfeco(m): 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
If a disconsolate Nigerian doesn't voice out his bitterness, who will?
[img]http://2.bp..com/-day-9KTpepU/Vo9aHy3Ra4I/AAAAAAABZ0k/7nyHkvf3NZM/s400/Capture.PNG[/img]
No be 4 talkor na to do am na im matter
Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by Nicur: 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
Naso madness dey take start!! grin
Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by tuna4servi(m): 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
More grace to ur elbow
Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by Wizkoko(m): 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
How can you stop corruption when Nigerian youths are busy using cheats to browse the internet here and there, not to mention all the cheating in WAEC, NECO, etc. In other to stop corruption, you need to start from the youths. You can't expect to bring children up in corrupt ways and expect them to be corrupt free.
Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by abduljabbar4(m): 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
Vikkie14:
really? You better wake up from your slumber

Niger delta militants

Biafra agitators

Is that patriotism? Before you mention boko haram, they are just a few from the north.
Re: Man Campaigns Against Corruption In Kano Streets (Photo) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
cutekhalifa:
and yet produce the highest political thieves in entire Nigeria...

Buhari mismanaged 20 billion ptf fund

IBB institutionalised corruption

Abacha is the biggest Nigerian thief (unfortunately Buhari said the man is clean because na him paddy man)

Dansuki- father Christmas

Apparently, this country favours north so much that they rejected confab report saying it was anti-north. Still, after having ruled 9ja for 36 out of 56 they are still the poorest and impoverished region of Nigeria; dragging us all backwards

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects Azura-edo 2000MW Project / US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu / Governor Umahi Inspects & Directly Partakes In Ongoing Projects In Ebonyi (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.