Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

I'm Not Your Mate (pix) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I'm Not Your Mate (pix) (1774 Views)

Watch Huawei Mate 10 Pro Smartphone Drive A Car By Itself Using Pre-installed AI / Noise Mate Alarm Clock Speaker Full 2k17 News !! / When You See Your Mate Driving Lamborghini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Your Mate (pix) by Exponental(m): 8:07am On Jan 08, 2016
Most likely, the drivers too are not mate. Please learn to respect elders. Both at wheel and the wheel.
Yoruba will say: ma fi egungun ara ba mi l'eran je.

Re: I'm Not Your Mate (pix) by BigJakie: 8:10am On Jan 08, 2016
when cars were cars
Re: I'm Not Your Mate (pix) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 08, 2016
Those Lada's (essentially Russian-built versions of the Fiat 124P) were really tough.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Your Mate (pix) by fabulous660(m): 8:50am On Jan 08, 2016
LOL...
Moral lesson: Always respect your elders, they know where to break u.
Re: I'm Not Your Mate (pix) by psucc(m): 8:51am On Jan 08, 2016
That was a jam between a match box and a car.
Re: I'm Not Your Mate (pix) by Ayoemrys(m): 8:51am On Jan 08, 2016
agbaaya
Re: I'm Not Your Mate (pix) by uckennety(m): 9:18am On Jan 08, 2016
BigJakie:
when cars were cars
Ur wrong that's d differences b/w motor and car!
Re: I'm Not Your Mate (pix) by Kashif(m): 9:27am On Jan 08, 2016
Siena:
Those Lada's (essentially Russian-built versions of the Fiat 124P) were really tough.

They way you remember and quote models, can you lend me some of your memory battery abeg?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Your Mate (pix) by Exponental(m): 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
uckennety:
Ur wrong that's d differences b/w motor and car!
abeg, which one be motor?
Re: I'm Not Your Mate (pix) by uckennety(m): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
Exponental:

abeg, which one be motor?
Motor is olden days!carriErs like ford motors and co!cars is new modern era!
Re: I'm Not Your Mate (pix) by kakameks: 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
I think the old skool ride was stationary when the benz while reversing on speed clipped the other car and the benz bumper got hooked and pulled off before the benz driver realised there had been a collision.

Even at that those old days cars were Built with metal, not like these days weight reduction is a critical design and construction phase of automobile production processes.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Your Mate (pix) by ademasta(m): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2016
Grey hair no be beans o
Re: I'm Not Your Mate (pix) by Exponental(m): 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
kakameks:
I think the old skool ride was stationary when the benz while reversing on speed clipped the other car and the benz bumper got hooked and pulled off before the benz driver realised there had been a collision.
Mr Analyst... That is terrible driving. Hope u don't drive like that?
Re: I'm Not Your Mate (pix) by Originalsly: 7:21am On Jan 11, 2016
Hmmm...looks like the Lada swung out and ripped off the bumper. Don't be fooled... the Benz is wayyyy safer than the Lada... or those "strong" cars of yesteryear when safety wasn't such a priority as it is with cars of today.

(1) (Reply)

1999 Tiny Light Overheating / Q5e 2021 / Toyota Sienna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.