Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Palingenesis - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Palingenesis (39697 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palingenesis by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
Re: Palingenesis by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
Omg kross d story was great.....hope abeni won't come and disturb Ben again o
Re: Palingenesis by Decapo: 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ghost mode deactivated nice work kross u are super-bam

But mehn dis abeni gal sef....

anyways make she come again make isaac shine her congo make anoda chief priest save am
Re: Palingenesis by icym241: 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
which kind strong suspense be this nah jeez you fit make high bp hold person
Re: Palingenesis by heemah(f): 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
bellovers:

heemah u no see me abi, i go disown u
I'm sorry dear..No disown me ooo abeg!!!
Re: Palingenesis by Twizzy30(m): 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
Donkroos d story continues? Abeni spirit don free o
Re: Palingenesis by Jaytoy(f): 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
Omo Kross u are d best. Sweetest story ever.... But this Abeni girl... Hmmmm short of words. I hope d Chief priest will ressurect and save isaac again... Nice story anyway. Thumbs up
Re: Palingenesis by bellovers(m): 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
heemah:
I'm sorry dear..No disown me ooo abeg!!!
lools i no fit na.

1 Like

Re: Palingenesis by donkross1(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ma people *clearsthroat*. Where should I start, okay let me start by appreciating those of you that believed in me right from the beginning, you guys gave me all the strength I needed to proceed with the story. To those of you who joined along the line, Chaii una too musssh. A million words cannot explain how much I really appreciate all of ya. God bless.

And by the way, Divepen1 made a cover page for the novel. Let me know what you guys think about the cover page.

Shout out to Divepen1, I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Palingenesis by hardeydeb(f): 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ghostmode deactivated... @donkross1, so glad I met the story towards the end, the wait for update would have been torture grin .

Great story and superb writhing skills, I especially loved the travel between time.... so cool.
P.s there should be a sequel to the story, LOVE conquers all! Plus Abeni has to get served angry

@divepen1 great cover page, I fancy the second one wink.
All in all splendid story.
Re: Palingenesis by McCarlito(m): 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
Nice one guy
Re: Palingenesis by Tunechi1(m): 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
the end lopin cinema e be lyk say we go dey wait for part two with this abeni freed spirit
Re: Palingenesis by kingDELE(m): 10:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
hey dude.
yuh are good.
Re: Palingenesis by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 09, 2016
Wow!!! shout out 2 evryone here mst esp ma peepz @donkross1,mattkent,heemah,DandyPearl,sageez,calmdove and so on. Gud Mornin.
Re: Palingenesis by aprilwise(m): 6:25am On Feb 09, 2016
I guess this masterpiece has part two.
Re: Palingenesis by Sageez(m): 6:46am On Feb 09, 2016
Maggielovely:
Wow!!! shout out 2 evryone here mst esp ma peepz @donkross1,mattkent,heemah,DandyPearl,sageez,calmdove and so on. Gud Mornin.
Maggie baby! Where have you been? Donkross1 I love the story line. You really made me proud
Re: Palingenesis by kingDELE(m): 7:02am On Feb 09, 2016
aprilwise:
hahaha. what is remaining dat u want to see again?
Re: Palingenesis by dimssy(m): 7:33am On Feb 09, 2016
The thing suppose get part 2 nah. Donkross,abeg show.
kingDELE:

hahaha. what is remaining dat u want to see again?
Re: Palingenesis by labaski(f): 7:38am On Feb 09, 2016
I can't help but applaud you donkross.. now I can't imagine wat is gonna happen to these lovely families again wt aunty Abeni in the air again.. is there a part 2?
Re: Palingenesis by gbens2000(m): 9:58am On Feb 09, 2016
Sageez:
what's your 'p'? Must you quote everything?
ahan!. undecided
Re: Palingenesis by MrBen10(m): 10:51am On Feb 09, 2016
Chaiii... wetin wan com happen to Isaac dis time ooo. Ewooo.
Walahi, Donkross u nid to register and publish this story in time oh, and if this story no win award ehn, i go nak3d baff for bathroom
I choose the second page cover and i suggest the word "A Novel" shuld be absent.

Donkross, wetin be ur fb name sef??
Re: Palingenesis by gbens2000(m): 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
donkross1:
[b]

~Epilogue~.

"Honeeey, do you want to sleep till midday again when you know we are expecting visitors" a lady who was heavily pregnant shouted from the kitchen.

"And who told you I was sleeping ma'am" a man standing at the kitchen door replied her softly.

They both smiled, hugged and kissed each other.

"I hope you brushed this mouth you are using to kiss me" she teased.

"Ohh I forgot" he teased back.

"Naughty man like you, I hope you realise Isaac and Beatrice are coming straight to our place from the airport, have you prepared the guest room for them" she asked with a serious look this time.

"I will go and do that right away, God knows I have missed those two very much, we haven't even seen each other since we went for their wedding ceremony in the United Kingdom" he replied and smiled sheepishly.

"I hope the two of you won't start chasing each other again, when will you guys realise you are no longer boys but men" she asked.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stopped playing, speaking of Isaac and Beatrice, I had a very strange dream today, I dreamt about you, Isaac, Beatrice and I in the University of Abuja. It was quite a strange dream knowing that none of us ever attended that university, you and I schooled in the United States of America while Isaac and Beatrice schooled in England and moreover we looked younger in the dream" he explained.

She was so shocked at the dream he just narrated to him.

"It's not just a dream honey" she replied softly.

"Anne what do you mean" he asked with a serious and strange look.

"That was what happened five years ago"

"Excuse me! What do you mean it happened, I hope you do realise that I ran mad in that dream"

"Yes Ben and that was why the doctors suggested to your parents and I that you go through a memory erasure process, there was no way you could have overcome the memories of Ejiro that laid down her life for you, and they said as long as you remember the incident, you will remain mad" said Anne.

"So my memory was erased" he asked

"Yes my love, it was" she replied.

"How come I saw everything in my dream then" he probed again.

"That's what I don't understand now, maybe it's because of the divine love that existed between the two of you" she said..............

**** Somewhere in Lokoja ****

A group of young kids were swimming in the shallow part of a very big river. Many of them definitely went against the orders of there parents by coming to swim there because the river is known to be a very dangerous one. One of them saw a small bottle coated in silver, it was so attractive that the small boy couldn't resist picking it up and opening it to see what the bottle contains.

Immediately he opened it, he saw something like a liquid evaporate into the atmosphere, he was the only one that saw it, since he knew the rest won't believe what he just saw, he kept it to himself. Little did he know that he had freed a spirit that was locked in the bottle for years. He had freed Abeni's spirit again.

[/b]
d-man.u too much.hope u watched as we wip Bournemouth.i hope we meet someday soon am a low key writer too,gat some things am doing nw buh wen am done I could really try to explore more option.u ave really motivated me with your work thus far.thanks and keep waxing strong my bro @gunners epl is ours.

Re: Palingenesis by donkross1(m): 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
aprilwise:

Dem never tell me that one oo cheesy.

MrBen10:
Chaiii... wetin wan com happen to Isaac dis time ooo. Ewooo.
Walahi, Donkross u nid to register and publish this story in time oh, and if this story no win award ehn, i go nak3d baff for bathroom
I choose the second page cover and i suggest the word "A Novel" shuld be absent.
Donkross, wetin be ur fb name sef??

Akpede Olu Olutosin Isaacs

labaski:
I can't help but applaud you donkross.. now I can't imagine wat is gonna happen to these lovely families again wt aunty Abeni in the air again.. is there a part 2?

I dunno fah. Been a while Labaski, how you dey.
dimssy:
The thing suppose get part 2 nah. Donkross,abeg show.

I dey here bros, I will let you guys know if there will be a part 2.

Sageez:
Maggie baby! Where have you been? Donkross1 I love the story line. You really made me proud

I see you boss.

kingDELE:
hey dude.
yuh are good.

Thanks boss.

Gbens2000 up gunners oo.
Re: Palingenesis by NidaxJ(m): 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
Love ur writing skillz, the story is captivating nd full of suspence... Thanks donkross i finally read one of d best story on nairaland.
Re: Palingenesis by Afz9095(m): 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
Congratulation 2 u donkross1, although i didnt comment wen dis story is still goin on bt blv me a day does nt pass me without reading ur updates despite been busy i read ur story 4rm start till end... Tank u 4 dis great work, will be patiently waiting 4 d second part(dnt tell me u dnt plan 4 it 2 get part 2).. ONE LOVE BRO
Re: Palingenesis by oppsyij: 11:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
Oga kross well done oooo nd thank God u tru wif Omolabake nd aunty Abeni##u don do well for here##abeg we de xpect u fr d oda syd ((Apostacy))¤¤make u sha rest small
Re: Palingenesis by donkross1(m): 6:47am On Feb 10, 2016
NidaxJ:
Love ur writing skillz, the story is captivating nd full of suspence...
Thanks donkross i finally read one of d best story on nairaland.

smiley thanks boss.

Afz9095:
Congratulation 2 u donkross1, although i didnt comment wen dis story is still goin on bt blv me a day does nt pass me without reading ur updates despite been busy i read ur story 4rm start till end... Tank u 4 dis great work, will be patiently waiting 4 d second part(dnt tell me u dnt plan 4 it 2 get part 2).. ONE LOVE BRO

Oree mi how far na. Even if part 2 go dey, it won’t be now cos lectures and all cheesy

oppsyij:
Oga kross well done oooo nd thank God u tru wif Omolabake nd aunty Abeni##u don do well for here##abeg we de xpect u fr d oda syd ((Apostacy))¤¤make u sha rest small

Yeeh I don forget say that one still dey fah shocked
Re: Palingenesis by SOLMICHAEL(m): 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
Bro you really did a great work here, everything was perfect, d writing skills, thinking ability etc just perfect ... In sooth you're the boss!!!
Re: Palingenesis by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 11, 2016
Finally had a free day to finish reading ur story. Dude u r one crazy writer cheesy I just loved it, every bit of it. it actually got emotional at the end and somehow I just couldn't predict what was going to happen. So wait...does that mean Isaac is technically Ben's son ?
Re: Palingenesis by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 11, 2016
Maggielovely:

Shout out to you too Maggie....long time no mention.
Re: Palingenesis by SPDAZZY(f): 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
Donkross1 great job there.

This one you released her spirit, is there a sequel?
Re: Palingenesis by donkross1(m): 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
SPDAZZY:
Donkross1 great job there.

This one you released her spirit, is there a sequel?

Maybe. Just maybe but them never tell me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Professor Ama Ata Aidoo Dies At 83 / Wole Soyinka: I Will Not Destroy My US Residential Permit Just Yet. / Naughty By Choice (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.