Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,526 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions (5306 Views)

My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife / My Present Family Dilemma,,,please I Need Opinions / I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2016
herboshedhe:

What a virtuous woman you are
Your hubby is blessed in and out...More grease to your elbow

If truly she is what she has preached, May God bless her bountifully

1 Like

Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by byvan03: 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
You are thinking of constantly cheating because he called you a whor*e? That statement alone shows that he isn't far from the truth. Change your thinking, it's a very disgraceful thing for a married person to mess around. You won't be bothered about being called a wh*ore if you aren't one.

Please make peace in your home and don't disgrace yourself further. It might be online but be guided, imagine the trash you said about the man you loved enough to marry angry.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by herboshedhe(f): 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
Tpappie:

If truly she is what she has preached, May God bless her bountifully
Amen

1 Like

Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by RockMaxi: 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2016

Please OP, pardon my use of words because some may hurt you.
Your husband can't last 6mins and you have never reached orgasm? How have you been coping, did you raise the matter with him.
5mins of serious jacking can definitely wound you and yet you complain of that not enough maybe there is something else you didn't want to say.
Bottled up emotion and anger is a serious matter in marriage and the two of you have not faired well in expressing yourselves.
Unless you are both fed up with each other, this is an ample opportunity to redefine your relationship.
In all, forgive and look out for him too, he will definitely have been sober by now and be looking for an opportunity to express himself to you. Please don't act up, he is your man unless you are looking for another one. wink

1 Like

Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by Joy1706(f): 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
BluStreak:

Madam goody-two-shoes, if cheating is the only way you know to solve your marital issues, then go ahead and cheat. For you to even think of cheating on him constantly is an indication you already have a ready collaborator in the waiting. I pity some of the marriages of today - nothing but just marriages of convenience. I gotta marry because all my friends are married. Mcheeeeeeeeeew undecided undecided undecided
Lol so now u know cheating is not the way to solve issues. Meanwhile u NL guys, ur wife does not cook all the time, u threaten to cheat. She does not say yes every time u want sex, u threaten to cheat. She is not totally submissive, u threaten to cheat. She wants a maid to help her in the house, u threaten to cheat WITH the maid. Mstchewww. I thought cheating was the solution to marital issues

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by johnson232: 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
Joy1706:

Lol so now u know cheating is not the way to solve issues. Meanwhile u NL guys, ur wife does not cook all the time, u threaten to cheat. She does not say yes every time u want sex, u threaten to cheat. She is not totally submissive, u threaten to cheat. She wants a maid to help her in the house, u threaten to cheat WITH the maid. Mstchewww. I thought cheating was the solution to marital issues
What are u saying....
Must u exhibit how senseless and foolish u are?
What has this got to do with the topic?

A woman is about heading on the part of self destruction by cheating on her husband, instead of advising her, u are busy posting rubbish....

Senseless house wife...

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by johnson232: 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2016
amtaken:
My training has made me to always wanna hear from the other side.

I know your husband cannot come here to state his own case but you should at least tell us the names you called him also.

Am glad you said the truth albeit partially when you said that both of you used nasty words on each other.

It is very wrong of him to call you a prostitute but what did you call him? Who knows if you used his inability to satisfy you in bed to diss him.

When he said you couldn't satisfy him in bed, you should have known he was only saying that to spite you.

He knew deep down in his heart that he was the one with such a problem. He probably didn't want you to tell him that first, so he had to quickly say it to you as a form of pre defence.

Both of you have wronged each other.

It's not the kind of fight you settle by just having sex.

You need to sit down with your husband and tell him calmly how deeply sorry you are for the nasty words you used on him, and how deeply aggrieved you are about the ones he used on you. He needs to apologise to you too. I bet he will, because men cannot withstand the heat of spousal fights for long (except irresponsible men who have concubines outside).

You both also need to address the cause of the fight.

Why did you fight that way in the first place?

What is the root cause of the fight?

Whatever it is must be resolved to avoid future reputation(s) of the ugly fight.

You should forgive your husband ok.

Don't stop making good love to him or do you want him to start paying for sex outside? You know the type of girls that sell sex, you don't want your hubby to mess with them, do you?

Finally pray for God's love and unity in your home. Build your home and be submissive to him like the Bible commanded us to.

It is well.

God bless u my sister...
U are indeed taken by God's word and spirit...

With this coming from a lady, it means there is hope...

Because women of this generation are rebellion against God almighty...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
I’m finding it hard to forgive him and I’m seriously thinking about constantly cheating on him now that he has called me a who*re[/quote]

Constantly you say. shocked shocked
Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
I tell ya, the word whor.e has completely lost it's meaning. I mean, how the heck does one get off calling someone a whor.e and terrible fvck in the same sentence? You've admitted you said some stuff too. Alright, now that we all know he's also a "terrible fvck" (Does he, because this piece of info is utterly and completely irrelevant to us, but highly relevant to you both! I wonder, OP, when he said "whor.e!", did you yell, "6 min man!"?), y'll should go off and have some angry sex, apologize, and hopefully get some practice in to remedy the lackluster love-making. Because, if nothing changes in that regard, you'll both almost-certainly start cheating on each other "constantly" forreal forreal.

Growing up, when I'd get accused of something I didn't do, my instant knee-jerk reaction was "Already doing the time, right? Ya know what? Great freakin' idea! Crime I didn't the chance to commit, here I come!", so I totally get it, and it's a tempting attitude to have at times, but one better outgrown.

Don't quote me on this, I'm sleeep-writing..

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by mikeywise(m): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
@op, maybe your husband is right after all, remember a thread u created on the 16th of September, 2015 where u were looking for men that do international travels.?

So u are married and yet looking for men for money. Tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by mikeywise(m): 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
ericoyewo3742:
I’m finding it hard to forgive him and I’m seriously thinking about constantly cheating on him now that he has called me a who*re

Constantly you say. shocked shocked
she has been cheating on the poor man, check her other thread.
Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
mikeywise:

she has been cheating on the poor man, check her other thread.
Yh. I was wondering too.poor man indeed.
Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by blessedqueen(f): 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
Juxtified:
No offence OP, but u actually sound like a wh*re

How if I may ask?
Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by flokii: 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Glamdiva:
I need your opinions. I and my husband had a huge quarrel days back where we both exchanged words and spoke nasty at each other. However, he went as far as calling me a wh*re. Nobody in this life has ever called me such a derogatory word before. I’m highly offended but I’m not hurt. He also went as far as saying that I don’t know how to have sex and that I’m terrible in bed. Im so pissed off that I have lost all interest in having sex with this man for now. This is a man that can barely stand me riding him because he can hardly last 6 mins. I have never reached orgasm with him yet I have always made it a point of duty to never let that distract me. I want to know if I am over reacting by staying away from him and what do you all think of his actions towards me as I see this issue as something that will linger on for a while because I’m finding it hard to forgive him and I’m seriously thinking about constantly cheating on him now that he has called me a who*re

what attracted you to him in d first place?

wealth? looks or intelligence?

cos m not sure he knows he's useless... just 6 mins

even you can't ride well... this is serious

1 Like

Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by Vikky014(f): 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
amtaken:

I know your husband cannot come here to state his own case but you should at least tell us the names you called him also.

Am glad you said the truth albeit partially when you said that both of you used nasty words on each other.

It is very wrong of him to call you a prostitute but what did you call him? Who knows if you used his inability to satisfy you in bed to diss him.

When he said you couldn't satisfy him in bed, you should have known he was only saying that to spite you.

He knew deep down in his heart that he was the one with such a problem. He probably didn't want you to tell him that first, so he had to quickly say it to you as a form of pre defence.

You need to sit down with your husband and tell him calmly how deeply sorry you are for the nasty words you used on him, and how deeply aggrieved you are about the ones he used on you. He needs to apologise to you too. I bet he will, because men cannot withstand the heat of spousal fights for long (except irresponsible men who have concubines outside).

Whatever it is must be resolved to avoid future reputation(s) of the ugly fight.

Don't stop making good love to him or do you want him to start paying for sex outside? You know the type of girls that sell sex, you don't want your hubby to mess with them, do you?

Finally pray for God's love and unity in your home. Build your home and be submissive to him like the Bible commanded us to.

It is well.

wow this is just nice

op make use of this

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by Juxtified(m): 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
blessedqueen:

How if I may ask?
For example, " this is a man that can
barely stand me riding him...and can barely last 6mins with me..."
Then going as far as saying you've never reached orgasm with him subtly implies u've reached it with others. Then to cap it all u say u're CONSTANTLY thinking of cheating on him...
Everything goes to imply (don't get me wrong, it may not be ur intention but that's how it looks) that u've been thinking of cheating on him not necessarily because of the nasty things he said but because u're not satisfied with ur sex life and may very well grab any opportunity u get
Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by Tylerdan(m): 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
amtaken:

It is well.

you have spoken with wisdom. i can't say more then this

1 Like

Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by raumdeuter: 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
Please cheat o

Even with all the men in your area. Na your husband you dey punish

because na him go catch disease or na him pusssy go slack
Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2016
I’m finding it hard to forgive him and I’m seriously thinking about constantly cheating on him now that he has called me a who*re

Hahahaha. You have to admit your husband was right.
Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by Joy1706(f): 12:10am On Jan 09, 2016
johnson232:

What are u saying....
Must u exhibit how senseless and foolish u are?
What has this got to do with the topic?

A woman is about heading on the part of self destruction by cheating on her husband, instead of advising her, u are busy posting rubbish....

Senseless house wife...
Are u done ranting? Mstchewww! Senseless house husband. If na man now, cheating would be the solution

1 Like

Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by KanwuliaJara: 12:46am On Jan 09, 2016
dangotesmummy:
This matter is funny and amusing. Infact I don't know what to say grin

Kanwuliajara come and put mouth o grin

Which part I go put mouth sistah? cheesy
Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by dangotesmummy: 1:15am On Jan 09, 2016
KanwuliaJara:

Which part I go put mouth sistah? cheesy
everything o cheesy
Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by KanwuliaJara: 1:34am On Jan 09, 2016
dangotesmummy:
everything o cheesy

Dry palava abegggggi!!! embarassed
Disu na BUHARI DRY ERA on and offline o! grin
Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by dangotesmummy: 1:35am On Jan 09, 2016
grin
KanwuliaJara:

Dry palava abegggggi!!! embarassed
Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by KanwuliaJara: 1:40am On Jan 09, 2016
dangotesmummy:
grin

You nefa taya to address OLD mumus on and off NL? grin
Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by dangotesmummy: 1:42am On Jan 09, 2016
grin
KanwuliaJara:

You nefa taya to address OLD mumus on and off NL? grin
actually I know nl is dead and full of clowns but sometimes you need to engage them with words grin
Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by KanwuliaJara: 1:51am On Jan 09, 2016
dangotesmummy:
grin actually I know nl is dead and full of clowns but sometimes you need to engage them with words grin

Indeed!
I'd rather work overtime at work and get PAID!
Time for my favorite job jare!!!! cool

Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by dangotesmummy: 1:53am On Jan 09, 2016
KanwuliaJara:

Indeed!
I'd rather work overtime at work and get PAID!
Time for my favorite job jare!!!! cool
who's baby is that that you're carrying smiley
Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by KanwuliaJara: 4:26am On Jan 09, 2016
dangotesmummy:
who's baby is that that you're carrying smiley

A sweet African couple's child! wink

1 Like

Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by blessedqueen(f): 4:28am On Jan 09, 2016
Juxtified:

For example, " this is a man that can
barely stand me riding him...and can barely last 6mins with me..."
Then going as far as saying you've never reached orgasm with him subtly implies u've reached it with others. Then to cap it all u say u're CONSTANTLY thinking of cheating on him...
Everything goes to imply (don't get me wrong, it may not be ur intention but that's how it looks) that u've been thinking of cheating on him not necessarily because of the nasty things he said but because u're not satisfied with ur sex life and may very well grab any opportunity u get

Hope u know am not d OP I just wanted u to prove ur point which u av done
Re: My Husband Offended Me ... Need Opinions by oglalasioux(m): 8:55am On Jan 09, 2016
amtaken:

You need to sit down with your husband and tell him calmly how deeply sorry you are for the nasty words you used on him, and how deeply aggrieved you are about the ones he used on you. He needs to apologise to you too. I bet he will, because men cannot withstand the heat of spousal conflicts for long (except irresponsible men who have concubines outside).

Whatever it is must be resolved to avoid future repeat of the ugly fight.

It is well.

Very educated advice.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We All Went Through This Stage In Life ( Pic ) / Am I Overthinking This Or I Really Have A Bad Wife / How Did U Tell Ur Parents You Were Getting Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.