Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring (27603 Views)

Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? / Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly / Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by seanaddy(m): 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
Tinalex:
i dnt have to divorce my hubby cos he cheated; cos its no more a normal relationship thingy. Since i cn't bear it or condone it and he already apologized; all i gotta do is do mine too.....at least what he doesn't know cannot kill him. That way both we're both square and marriage continues lipsrsealed
ha! shocked shocked shocked

Me I fear u ooo.... lipsrsealed
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by trendyprettygir: 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
kirchofff:
Nigerian Parents will put "BEWARE OF DOGS!" sign on their house gates when their daughters are in the adolescent stage and looking cute.

Once they're 30 and not finding anyone to marry, they change the sign to "ICE BLOCK SOLD HERE"

God is watching you oo grin grin

HEhehehehe
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by dahaz(m): 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lilimax:
You pastor or priest should bring the God side into it and anything contrary, run for your life embarassed
lilmax:
After all the initial gra gra? undecided

This woman is just like most women on nairaland grin
Are you two related?
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Lilimax(f): 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2016
dahaz:

Are you two related?
Not at all embarassed
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Xion: 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2016
Maybe she was actually showing you the watch...
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by ednut1(m): 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
busybeei5:

my daddy, tongue
u need deliverance angry always deactivating accounts smh grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by busybeei5(f): 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
ednut1:
u need deliverance angry always deactivating accounts smh grin

deliverance from 'E- Abikuism'
angry sad
grin
tongue
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Emmy0203: 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
Can u guaranty anoda man 4her?
misspresident:
toke must never return to that man "once a cheater always a cheater"
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by wizkidblogger(f): 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
Tinalex:
i dnt have to divorce my hubby cos he cheated; cos its no more a normal relationship thingy. Since i cn't bear it or condone it and he already apologized; all i gotta do is do mine too.....at least what he doesn't know cannot kill him. That way both we're both square and marriage continues lipsrsealed

Smh**
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by epadomo(m): 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
misspresident:

Abeg u too dump ur hubby because of same ok.
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by NaijaPrince: 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2016
Jesus loves you. yeye man.
Vorp:

Jes lmfao.. yeye woman
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
Tinalex:
I agree.
I would go nuts if I am told to tolerate a cheating husband and do nothing.
To maintain my sanity I have to either cheat on him back or keep finding ways to hurt him on a daily basis.
I no sabi how to overlook wrongdoing.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by StreamerBlogger: 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
misspresident:
uno cheat for skul?
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by kennyddonn(m): 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lattop:
Leaving a guy because he cheated on u is just like leaving a country because of the rain: it rains evrywhere

nice one guy...u are a one of true pasuma fans....one of it's items I like it too....oganla ijoba

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by soflygerian(m): 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
If you fail to have that part of the brain that says "a hubby is like a 2yr old, guard him jealously" you will loose out...
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by poik(m): 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
gistmeloveblog:
kiss kiss kiss

See more Exclusive Photos of the couple @>> http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/01/toke-makinwa-returns-to-her-husband.html

No....she for no go back...and see what will happen. Not that I support what he did. But he has apologized, so whatz the big deal in forgiving him?
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by toprealman: 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hypocrite. After deceiving many girls now she can't even take her own advice. Crap.
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by kellyfisher(m): 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
kirchofff:
Nigerian Parents will put "BEWARE OF DOGS!" sign on their house gates when their daughters are in the adolescent stage and looking cute.

Once they're 30 and not finding anyone to marry, they change the sign to "ICE BLOCK SOLD HERE"

after she has mislead many young ladies, and her mumu fans will still be following like APC members following*********
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Oldnyoung: 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
bidemi12:

This is what my professor friend calls 'suffer mentality'. Any man or woman who's been cheated on should divorce that spouse ASAP. The only reason Nigerian women take it is because of poverty and the unknown future. Try that shiit in a normal society, and that man or woman will be paying a heavy price for it.

By ur own understanding, a "normal society" is where men marry men and women marry women. God have mercy!!!! Europe & America to me is nothing but sick & abnormal territories. Most people there are jealous of our level of tolerance. Have u ever wondered why suicide is rampant over there

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by sweetgala(m): 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
Chanchit:
She just realized she's not in yankee. This is Africa babe, its a world of men here. If to say na Europe abi America the guy is a roasted meat.

Even in Yankee , there are many loveless desperate women in their late 30s and to 50s who live such a life and would go back in a heart beat.
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Rukkydelta(f): 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
Seriously, I can't tolerate a cheating husband cos one day i'll go down the me lane and how was I hurt and may decide to kill him by poisoning or any other means
Tinalex:

Seconded
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Tequilah: 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lilimax:
So true!
I still maintain that only a foolish girl will divorce her husband because he cheated on her embarassed

Hehehe.... it is comments like this, that give men the excuse to misbehave. cool Continue forgiving his philandering ways, and sticking to him like glue instead of getting him to seek help and change his ways. One day, such a man will infect his wife with an STD or with HIV. And people like you will still turn round to blame the wife!!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by daclint(m): 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lilimax:
So true!
I still maintain that only a foolish girl will divorce her husband because he cheated on her embarassed

chei see wife material oo
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by GodnGold: 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2016
bidemi12:

This is what my professor friend calls 'suffer mentality'. Any man or woman who's been cheated on should divorce that spouse ASAP. The only reason Nigerian women take it is because of poverty and the unknown future. Try that shiit in a normal society, and that man or woman will be paying a heavy price for it.
"In a normal society"
Nigeria hard gan....
Better for the chic to sit down and enjoy the dividends of a cheating brother...
Harmattan deh outside...
Inside is a bit warm.
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by ladycomfort(f): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
daclint:

chei see wife material oo
. Condoning a cheating husband is part of being a wife material?

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by bidemi12(m): 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
Oldnyoung:

By ur own understanding, a "normal society" is where men marry men and women marry women. God have mercy!!!! Europe & America to me is nothing but sick & abnormal territories. Most people there are jealous of our level of tolerance. Have u ever wondered why suicide is rampant over there

grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by ACM10: 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
Toke "Hydroquinone" Makinwa
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by LegendaryArnold(m): 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
Hubby resemble Man gala of Manchester city

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by vislabraye(m): 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
Lilimax:
So true!

. Are U serious . Then I go marry you oh tongue .
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by daclint(m): 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Condoning a cheating husband is part of being a wife material?

So what are u gonna do, kill him,
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
In marriage , women look the other way when their husbands cheat and pray he turns a better leaf but in relationship?? Mehn its over for me oo.. No going back , except when am married but slowly the love and commitment dies from ma heart..
embarassed
Re: Toke Makinwa Returns To Her Husband Quietly; Shows Off Her Wedding Ring by Tosinville(m): 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
kirchofff:

Hyfr cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Shows Off New Look (photos) / Seun Kuti Recounts Fela And Abiola's Encounter / Uriel Oputa's New Makeup Photos: Fans React, Say "You Look Different"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.