Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

CONFUSED MINDED: The Bible Verse Jihadists Use To Defend Their Killing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CONFUSED MINDED: The Bible Verse Jihadists Use To Defend Their Killing (594 Views)

What Is Your Best Bible Verse? / Which Bible Verse Is The Most Quoted By People? / What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CONFUSED MINDED: The Bible Verse Jihadists Use To Defend Their Killing by smarthG(f): 9:43am On Jan 08, 2016
I was thrown into confusion when an obstinate muslim fellow and a friend of mine( before I converted to Christianity) quoated this verse in the Bible to prove that JESUS SUPPORT JIHAD

LUKE 19 Vr 27

But as for these enemies of mine who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them in my presence!

I was shocked and disappointed when I read it.

But I remembered I needed to read it down from the verse one and when I did, I found out that it was only a parable. JESUS ONLY MADE a PARABLE with an Earthly king and to the Jihadist muslims it is a justification.

Bible fellow what do you have to say

JESUS IS LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALLELUJAH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CONFUSED MINDED: The Bible Verse Jihadists Use To Defend Their Killing by ayourbamie: 9:45am On Jan 08, 2016
Pls shed more light on this... I know it's a parable
Re: CONFUSED MINDED: The Bible Verse Jihadists Use To Defend Their Killing by christaddicted: 9:56am On Jan 08, 2016
Parable: an earthly story with heavenly meaning.

The verse explains that judgement will be based on the ministry or talent or gift which God has impressed in you before you were born for His kingdom purpose. So in the context of that verse God, the King shall send them to where Satan and the children of disobedience will be. Let me stop here.

1 Like

Re: CONFUSED MINDED: The Bible Verse Jihadists Use To Defend Their Killing by Annunaki(m): 10:06am On Jan 08, 2016
smarthG:
I was thrown into confusion when an obstinate muslim fellow and a friend of mine( before I converted to Christianity) quoated this verse in the Bible to prove that JESUS SUPPORT JIHAD

LUKE 19 Vr 27

But as for these enemies of mine who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them in my presence!

I was shocked and disappointed when I read it.

But I remembered I needed to read it down from the verse one and when I did, I found out that it was only a parable. JESUS ONLY MADE a PARABLE with an Earthly king and to the Jihadist muslims it is a justification.

Bible fellow what do you have to say

JESUS IS LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALLELUJAH

Thanx for this thread, most muslims actually know it's just a parable but they can't resist the urge to quote it out of context to justify the numerous evils in their quoran.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are We Here On Earth? / Common Misinterpreted And Added Bible Verses / ‘herod Of Kaduna’ Will Die – Suleman Hits El Rufai Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.