Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,902 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Question/advice For The Igbos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question/advice For The Igbos. (694 Views)

The North Is Playing Into Igbo Trap, They Will Lose More If The Igbos Leave. / Failed Naira: Your Advice For The Federal Government / Why The Igbos Want Biafra And Yoruba/hausa Don't.. Personal Observation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question/advice For The Igbos. by MyGeneration(m): 10:25am On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Question/advice For The Igbos. by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2016
MyGeneration:
I want to emphasise on this based on the civil war abd getting ahead with Nigerian politics.
"International Relations: The U.S. nuked Japan twice. Why is Japan an ally?"
Use this and compare with our relationship with the north and maybe the wise ones amongst us might be able to make meaning from it...
Could you please modify your head line, it has no correlation with your post.
Then we can rub minds

3 Likes

Re: Question/advice For The Igbos. by MyGeneration(m): 11:18am On Jan 08, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Could you please modify your head line, it has no correlation with your post.
Then we can rub minds
it has alot of correlation to my post especially regarding there deteriorated relationship with the north.
Re: Question/advice For The Igbos. by Death2alligbos(f): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2016
You are thinking of allying with hausa ur masters like you always do?lets see if it works cuz for me, i'll rather vote 4 minority in the south south than east.
Re: Question/advice For The Igbos. by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:44am On Jan 08, 2016
MyGeneration:

it has alot of correlation to my post especially regarding our deteriorated relationship with the north.
Where is the advice in your post.
The relationship between northern Nigeria and igbos is different from that of the United States and Japan
Re: Question/advice For The Igbos. by MyGeneration(m): 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2016
Death2alligbos:
You are thinking of allying with hausa ur masters like you always do?lets see if it works cuz for me, i'll rather vote 4 minority in the south south than east.
kinkyangela u finally opened another account.
ur moniker is enuf to let u know dat ur opinion doesn't matter, now go play with ur fellow tribalists.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Namadi Sambo? / Photo Of The Week! / See Why Jim Nwobodo “the Crying Governor” Might Cry Again Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.