Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

What's With Guys And Female Pictures? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's With Guys And Female Pictures? (39355 Views)

Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by chocolateme(f): 10:39am On Jan 08, 2016
It is getting out of hand these days.
Guys seems to be loosing it to ladies in the aspect of picture demands. A guy meets a lady on social media, barely introducing himself, he would start demanding for pictures of her even when there is a display picture of hers available there.
And to make matters worst, his own DP will not even be there. Why would they be more interested in the pix than even knowing who she is?
"babe let me see your pix nah"
"cute but I want to see your full pix"
"wow! you look gorgeous though I have not seen your backview pix"
"You are so hawt damn! Do u mind sending me pix of as you are right now and what you are wearing"
Guys!! Why all these assessment? Even when the guy resembles Oby.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by LouisBERG: 10:41am On Jan 08, 2016
There is this pic i saw recently actually it was a friend of mine on whatsapp and i was like.....what the **** this pic is damn beautiful, cute, classic, refurbished i can't even find a word to qualify that pic. (she was not that pretty in real though and that made me curious) So i went futher to show my sis so that she can compliment the pic...she was just laffing at me telling me that the BEAUTIFICATION of the pic is as a result of a new app that make's 1 beautiful and also go as far as making them look like a PURIFIED doll. I was just speechless..,,.some galz sha. I dnt blame them guys who are guity of this accusation they wanna confirm if at all the person they are chatting with is real and not 1 fake ass chipmunk smh.
FTC......ok i will let it slide(dem no dhey pay me)
#caLLmeBERG

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:43am On Jan 08, 2016
I don't do hot girls because Hell Fire is Hot..

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by falconey(m): 10:44am On Jan 08, 2016
grin
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by chocolateme(f): 10:48am On Jan 08, 2016
falconey:
grin
falconey.. If I see that spade looking teeth of yours again, you tell me what's funny. You must be one of them right?

4 Likes

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by IamLEGEND1: 10:49am On Jan 08, 2016
because no one wants to be chatting with one black underground gay guy.

*modified* show me full picture or nothing. coz the thirst is real.

60 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Slimzjoe(m): 10:49am On Jan 08, 2016
And your finger was Tied to Type No? undecided

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by talktonase(m): 10:49am On Jan 08, 2016
Nah only Ashawos and oloshis dey engage in such...
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Pennah(m): 10:51am On Jan 08, 2016
that's how we roll but .... Op hr lips look ripe can I have a side view cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by deewhone(f): 10:51am On Jan 08, 2016
* Y u snap d pic 4rm waist? D pic 4 reach down na*

1 Like

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by falconey(m): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2016
chocolateme:
falconey.. If I see that spade looking teeth of yours again, you tell me what's funny. You must be one of them right?

Nothing bad in it, maybe he wants to see her from every angle.

To confirm she is not handicap.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Laveda(f): 10:52am On Jan 08, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Monalisa185(f): 10:54am On Jan 08, 2016
i just tire o...very annoying.... and when you refuse, they start forming one mumu vexing mood...like who the heck gives a fuvk?

hello I don't even know you....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by theyrynsolar(f): 10:54am On Jan 08, 2016
Starting the conversation with babe lemme see your pictures nah... Nah to delete him straight... Buh if after introduction and I seem to like him.. I fit send my album give am self

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 08, 2016
gringrinPerverts!!!grin

I'd stop chatting with those type of guys the instant!lipsrsealed

Atleast get to know someone first before demanding for Pics.

You'd send pictures of Your face..They'd wanna see your full pix? Just to make sure You're Not crippled or something!?grin

Mumu-ism!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by stzy(m): 11:13am On Jan 08, 2016
Sorry ladies but there are 2 many of u online so its a separation technique... We are made 2 lik wot we c n c wot we lik... Most tyms pictures aids in toast development. Especially wen u guys barely knw eachoda or wen its been long u guys saw eachother... If I js met u n. Ur dp isn't as awesome I'll need clarification pix o bt I won't ask immediately n wen u do. Give its a sign of game on.. Lolz

3 Likes

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by obiorathesubtle: 11:18am On Jan 08, 2016
cheesy seeing is believing my dear..
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by chocolateme(f): 11:20am On Jan 08, 2016
stzy:
Sorry ladies but there are 2 many of u online so its a separation technique... We are made 2 lik wot we c n c wot we lik... Most tyms pictures aids in toast development. Especially wen u guys barely knw eachoda or wen its been long u guys saw eachother... If I js met u n. Ur dp isn't as awesome I'll need clarification pix o bt I won't ask immediately n wen u do. Give its a sign of game on.. Lolz
so after the selection of the ones you accessed and ignored, who will go for them. If I catch you there.
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by chi4ik4(m): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2016
because we don't want to marry an imposter!!!!
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by slim19(m): 11:42am On Jan 08, 2016
Chocolate me...lemme see your full pics

1 Like

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by chocolateme(f): 11:44am On Jan 08, 2016
slim19:
Chocolate me...lemme see your full pics
after u
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by slim19(m): 11:54am On Jan 08, 2016
chocolateme:
after u
ladies first tongue

4 Likes

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by frakdon(m): 11:58am On Jan 08, 2016
Monalisa185:
i just tire o...very annoying.... and when you refuse, they start forming one mumu vexing mood...like who heck gives a fuvk?

hello I don't even know you....
hmmm! Ladies and mouthful words, anyway, If I didnt see your Display picture, why then won't I ask for 1 or 2... Abi there's harm in giving out pictures?
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by cruzita(f): 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
please let the guys answer sincerely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Sunkyphil(m): 12:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
theyrynsolar:
Starting the conversation with babe lemme see your pictures nah... Nah to delete him straight... Buh if after introduction and I seem to like him.. I fit send my album give am self
ore mi

1 Like

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
To be Honest! There are a lot of Foolish Guys out there

1 Like

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by frakdon(m): 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
If I saw your picture once, and then I felt I should go further with you, why then won't I ask for 2 or 3 more pictures?
Nobody ought to be wasting anyone's time....not appropriate, you know.

4 Likes

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by firstking01(m): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
Like u rightly said....ask obj grin
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by firstking01(m): 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
theyrynsolar:
lol, no be only album na ur entire wardrop u go send grin
Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by firstking01(m): 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
stzy:
and anoda tin...gals are fond of uploading the best amongst their imbecelic pixtures...so, we need more of it to be fully convinced that they are prettycheesy

8 Likes

Re: What's With Guys And Female Pictures? by stzy(m): 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
chocolateme:
so after the selection of the ones you accessed and ignored, who will go for them. If I catch you there.
well dats y. We have 1st. Class, 2 1, 2 2, 3rd class etc... And ppl still graduate with all these classes of degree... Bt hey appearance is all... Even if u aint all dat gorgeous knw hw 2 make use of tools around u... Everybdy's claiming real bt dia's always some fake shiit going on... (Drop mic)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him / Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner / My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.