Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,960 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY (91276 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by pufframmy: 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
YOU CAN still wait it should be send
are u going for tourist
can you share ur interview with us

chummygirl:
Hi all,
I went to the interview last week. But I forgot to attach a document in my application. (Memorandum of association). I only attached articles of association. The lady said I will receive an email for me to bring it but still now I haven't received any e-mail. Pls advice me on what to do
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by deuoessch: 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
Sammynelson:
Good day nairalanders, can someone pls highlights to me how visiting visa can be appealed

Refusal of a Visa and Appeal
PDF / 380 KB / Accessible / 22.01.2020
https://nigeria.diplo.de/blob/2294840/c5adc5d8e078468fcf3f8edf7c665a63/checklist---remo---appeal-eng-01---2020-data.pdf
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by williams2600(m): 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
Please what Courier service can i use to get a document from Munich Germany �� to Katisna Nigeria �� I am about applying for my tourist visa to �� Germany but i need to receive the original declaration of commitment from the person inviting me over for a visit any advice would be much appreciated.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Sayo64: 10:10am On Jul 15, 2022
williams2600:
Please what Courier service can i use to get a document from Munich Germany �� to Katisna Nigeria �� I am about applying for my tourist visa to �� Germany but i need to receive the original declaration of commitment from the person inviting me over for a visit any advice would be much appreciated.

You can use DHL express. I am in Berlin and I used DHL Express to send some documents to Nigeria on Friday, the Person got it on Monday Evening. It's almost 100 euro but fast and reliable. You can track your Parcel.
The Person inviting you should also send an original signed copy of letter of Invite.

1 Like

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Sayo64: 10:56am On Jul 19, 2022
Thank you so much for this Forum. My Mum got her Visa yesterday. I got a lot of Info from this forum. God bless you all.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Maame4U: 11:42am On Jul 19, 2022
YummyD:
Hello everyone, please I need your advice and good counsel. Please I’m a first time applicant, I’m going for family visit and I’m thinking of applying for multiple entry visa. Please, as a first timer, what are my chances of having a multiple entry visa or I should just go for single entry?

Hi! Are you done applying now or you still need help?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by williams2600(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
Hi guys i need your advice please

I want to apply for a visiting visa to Germany i have the following documents

Passport
Declaration of commitment (from a friend inviting me)
Usd bank statement over $3500 USD and naira about 2m
Proof of employment in an NGO
Proof i am on leave from work
Invitation letter from my friend
My friends bank statement
My health insurance
I would get the flight reservation soonest

Please is this enough to get a visiting visa for about 18days as a first time traveller with no travel history?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Localordinary: 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
Visiting who? 3months bank statement is required, if you work and earn your salary as you have said,why would you use your friend's bank statement? Thats a red flag.

williams2600:
Hi guys i need your advice please

I want to apply for a visiting visa to Germany i have the following documents

Passport
Declaration of commitment (from a friend inviting me)
Usd bank statement over $3500 USD and naira about 2m
Proof of employment in an NGO
Proof i am on leave from work
Invitation letter from my friend
My friends bank statement
My health insurance
I would get the flight reservation soonest

Please is this enough to get a visiting visa for about 18days as a first time traveller with no travel history?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by williams2600(m): 11:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
Localordinary:
Visiting who? 3months bank statement is required, if you work and earn your salary as you have said,why would you use your friend's bank statement? Thats a red flag.

Okay i wont ask for the bank statement

Visiting an ex employer
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Localordinary: 11:02am On Jul 25, 2022
If you are going to visit your ex employer who resides in Germany, he must send you his Europe ID, address,tax payer card etc. He must also send you an invite stating he is inviting you.

williams2600:

Okay i wont ask for the bank statement

Visiting an ex employer

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by ThatDudeFego(m): 12:25am On Jul 26, 2022
Good day Nairalanders. I am supposed to go for my team’s offsite the ending of October and I have a couple of questions -

1. For cases like a team offsite, is business visa the right option to go with? It’s not exactly my company, I am a contract staff and I work remotely for the company in question.

2. I have been trying to book an appointment via the appointment portal but to no avail, it keeps saying no available date. Is it possible to apply at a different European embassy since the Schengen Visa allows you access to the other Schengen countries?

3. Also, I saw this clause on the Schengen visa site

- If you are planning to visit only one country – then you need to apply at the embassy/consulate/visa centre of the country you will be visiting.

Has anyone tried this route, like applied for Schengen visa from an embassy different to the country you have to travel to and then directly traveled to the intended country?

I will appreciate your helpful responses. Thank you
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by evelynmesh: 6:12am On Aug 01, 2022
Hello Nairalanders. I would like to know if there are days or hours one need to check the German embassy website to secure a visa date as I have been trying for a long time but I keep seeing no appointments. Thanks so much
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by EkeneMiriam: 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hi Nairalanders, I need your advise please.
I am applying for my mom to come visit me (for omugwo precisely) and I will send her the guarantor’s form (Verpflichtungserklärung).
Will she still need to provide the 3 months bank statement? And if yes, about how much should be in her account to increase her chances of being granted the visa?

I will really appreciate a prompt response��, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by demmy79: 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
EkeneMiriam:
Hi Nairalanders, I need your advise please.
I am applying for my mom to come visit me (for omugwo precisely) and I will send her the guarantor’s form (Verpflichtungserklärung).
Will she still need to provide the 3 months bank statement? And if yes, about how much should be in her account to increase her chances of being granted the visa?

I will really appreciate a prompt response��, thank you.
You need to provide a bank statement that can show the relationship of previous transaction between both of you...

1 Like

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by williams2600(m): 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
demmy79:
You need to provide a bank statement that can show the relationship of previous transaction between both of you...

Kindly advice how i can go about reserving a ticket for my visa application
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Localordinary: 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
Try booking.com

williams2600:

Kindly advice how i can go about reserving a ticket for my visa application
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by williams2600(m): 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
Localordinary:
Try booking.com

Wasn't successful bro
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Localordinary: 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Wakanow.com
Travelbeta.com

williams2600:

Wasn't successful bro
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by williams2600(m): 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
Sayo64:
Thank you so much for this Forum. My Mum got her Visa yesterday. I got a lot of Info from this forum. God bless you all.

How did you go about flight booking all sites im seeing are saying 24 hours how do i do it
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by williams2600(m): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
Localordinary:
Wakanow.com
Travelbeta.com

Boss they say 24 to 48 hours is this enough to get the visa?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Localordinary: 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
As a frequent traveller,you don't necessarily have to pay for your flights bookings,as long as you booked and you have a confirmation number,you are good to go. It doesn't matter if it expires or not. Make sure your booking is not fake. It can be verified. Via email

williams2600:

Boss they say 24 to 48 hours is this enough to get the visa?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by williams2600(m): 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
Localordinary:
As a frequent traveller,you don't necessarily have to pay for your flights bookings,as long as you booked and you have a confirmation number,you are good to go. It doesn't matter if it expires or not. Make sure your booking is not fake. It can be verified. Via email

Ok sir im not a frequent traveler this is my first time forgive me for asking sir
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by williams2600(m): 2:00am On Aug 10, 2022
How can i get a visa appointment date i have stayed up now this is the forth day still no hope
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by 0x00: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
ThatDudeFego:
Good day Nairalanders. I am supposed to go for my team’s offsite the ending of October and I have a couple of questions -

1. For cases like a team offsite, is business visa the right option to go with? It’s not exactly my company, I am a contract staff and I work remotely for the company in question.

2. I have been trying to book an appointment via the appointment portal but to no avail, it keeps saying no available date. Is it possible to apply at a different European embassy since the Schengen Visa allows you access to the other Schengen countries?

3. Also, I saw this clause on the Schengen visa site

- If you are planning to visit only one country – then you need to apply at the embassy/consulate/visa centre of the country you will be visiting.

Has anyone tried this route, like applied for Schengen visa from an embassy different to the country you have to travel to and then directly traveled to the intended country?

I will appreciate your helpful responses. Thank you

In the same situation, let me know how this works for you..

awo666:
You can book appointment now.

Kindly stay online between 10:57pm -11:10pm

keep trying during this time until u are able to book

Enjoy!

Hardheolar:

Thanks for your wonderful tip. Been checking for over two months, not knowing it's a night thing. Eventually booked at 11:20

awo666:

Keep trying

I booked my appointment on the 12th of May using this method.

A lot of people are accessing it at the same time that is y

try between 10:57pm and 11:30

make sure u start loading the web from 10:57 and dont leave it till like 11:30

U you are unable to book a day, you can try the other day.

Just keep doing that everyday till you are able to book.

The above will, My company email the embassy and they told me to check the appointment site by 10:30 pm daily.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Durksam: 8:17am On Aug 21, 2022
awo666:
I just got my visa. Interview on second and passport delivered on 15th. No email...

Hello @awo666 , I am also seeking a visa for a conference in September, if you don’t mind me asking ,I’d really appreciate your input on this ;

1)please can you tell me the documents you submitted and the key things to prove during my application.

BRIEF INTRO= The trip to Germany is funded by the company I work for abroad ( so my kind of work is not an official employment but more so like a contract of service and I work distantly because the company is based overseas)

2) How long is the conference visa valid for , is it only for valid for the days of the conference? Or they give 3 months?

3) lastly what category of visa am I supposed to apply for ( forgive me for asking but the website isn’t really self explanatory in the country I’m based) ?

Thanks and I appreciate in advance
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by oseremenifidon: 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
If why schengen country deny me visa is there hope to get it form another like Germany. Thw reason for the denial was that they are not sure i will return back
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by awo666(m): 11:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
Durksam:

Hello @awo666 , I am also seeking a visa for a conference in September, if you don’t mind me asking ,I’d really appreciate your input on this ;

1)please can you tell me the documents you submitted and the key things to prove during my application.

BRIEF INTRO= The trip to Germany is funded by the company I work for abroad ( so my kind of work is not an official employment but more so like a contract of service and I work distantly because the company is based overseas)

2) How long is the conference visa valid for , is it only for valid for the days of the conference? Or they give 3 months?

3) lastly what category of visa am I supposed to apply for ( forgive me for asking but the website isn’t really self explanatory in the country I’m based) ?

Thanks and I appreciate in advance

You need the following doc
1 International passport
passport photograph
Invitation letter
Health insurance certificate
itinerary (flight reservation showing when you plan to arrive and leave)
Accommodation reservation
bank statement (try nd have enough money here)
any other document to prove authenticity of invitation

You can buzz me on 09062214706 so i can give more info.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by williams2600(m): 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
VISA DON LAND.

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT INPUTED OR ADVICED ME ON THIS PROCESS EVEN THOUGH NA 1MONTH VISA I AM THANKFUL.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Ashirioluwa: 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
williams2600:

DHL / FEDEX
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by williams2600(m): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

DHL / FEDEX

I used DHL i almost missed my VISA interview as they almost failed me
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by pufframmy: 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
wow congratulations bro can u share your timeline and Document submitted ALso

Enjoy your stay when u travel

williams2600:
VISA DON LAND.

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT INPUTED OR ADVICED ME ON THIS PROCESS EVEN THOUGH NA 1MONTH VISA I AM THANKFUL.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Top 10 Areas In The Usa With The Most Nigerian Population. / The Untapped Islands in Akwa Ibom State....photos / This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.