Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:38 PM

General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY (90239 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Sarki140: 10:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
please house my flight reservation expires in 48 hours if not purchased.Is it advisable to submit it with my application.Lateralmaths and co I need your help.Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Damolux01(m): 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
Nice job here...I'm still trying to believe you people are all actually going for the said date to be back to Nigeria after few days...I can see no one here is talking about transit Visa or long term Visa...Why exactly? Or won't they allow Nigerians to stay for longer period? Or better still transit over there from Nigeria to stay and work for greener pastures. I'll appreciate explanations and guide from travel gurus here...Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by growth: 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
hello germanlanders, please how many photocopies of each original documents are we to provide when gong for interview?

Thanks in anticipation
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by AZUH: 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
@ onopa pls which conference are you going for ? Is it open for everyone ? Can you help me with me the site to check ?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Onopa(m): 6:31am On Sep 13, 2016
growth:
hello germanlanders, please how many photocopies of each original documents are we to provide when gong for interview?

Thanks in anticipation

One each
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Onopa(m): 6:51am On Sep 13, 2016
AZUH:
@ onopa pls which conference are you going for ? Is it open for everyone ? Can you help me with me the site to check ?

Got it through Google, one of the technical university in Germany

Registration close
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by valentino81(m): 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hello Nlanders, I want to apply for German Tourist visa, i intend going in December, when is the best time to apply?
I want to spend two weeks, what is the maximum days that can be booked cos I have a friend who is picking me up at the airport.
Thanks.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by bogolobango(m): 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hi guys i wanna apply for german tourist visa but only thing bothering me is the cac stuff i dont av it am i good to go
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Onopa(m): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
bogolobango:
Hi guys i wanna apply for german tourist visa but only thing bothering me is the cac stuff i dont av it am i good to go

If you are working you don't need that except you owned a company, in that case you should have one
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by bogolobango(m): 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
ok Thanks
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Peony200: 8:56am On Oct 12, 2016
Pls guru in the house I want you to give me advice on my issue me and my family submitted for shenghen visa in Italy and we were refuse my hubby and son just for vacation the major issue here is dat hubby is supposed to go for a conference in Germany this November but he has not gone for the interview I want the guru in the house to advice me if he goes now hope he won't be refused based on the fact that we got refuse by Italian embassy not too long we don't want to look desperate thank you
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by preachersdota: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hello, pls am been invited by a friend in German, I have all the needed doc except for the business doc and official letter cos am just doing a petty business. How do I go about this and what are my chances. I have book an appointment for next month.Thanks
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by expertman(m): 10:45am On Oct 14, 2016
Well getting those documents are very easy. As you can register for Company registration online.

Go to google and search for cac Nigeria website then follow the instruction there.

You can register for venture enterprise it cost just 10k no need lawyer or whatever.

Then after getting ur company documents go to any local government secteriat close to you and tell them you want to pay tax for business.

There is a cheap tax for 2k.

Get the tax receipt and you good to go.

Enjoy your stay in Germany.

preachersdota:
Hello, pls am been invited by a friend in German, I have all the needed doc except for the business doc and official letter cos am just doing a petty business. How do I go about this and what are my chances. I have book an appointment for next month.Thanks

2 Likes

Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by abagadingus: 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
Pls house, kindly advice.

If my company is sponsoring the business trip as stated on the introduction letter and I'm going with the company SOA do I still need to go with mine or does the company SOA cover all....
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by preachersdota: 11:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hello house, pls do I need to print out the questionnaire too for a short term visa? Pls I need urgent response. Thanks
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by unipol(m): 11:45am On Dec 13, 2016
Those who applied earlier are no longer coming with testimony?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by unipol(m): 11:46am On Dec 13, 2016
And I don't know why you people are hiding the site where one can apply for a conference?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by bogolobango(m): 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
@ expertman don't you think they might at the embassy that you're desperate to get a visa

I think it's pretty obvious why not advise him to wait for a while I'm having the same issue here I have a very good acct statement good inflow and outflow with a good balance

Pm me if you have an idea on how it works
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by dasparrow: 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
expertman:

Well getting those documents are very easy. As you can register for Company registration online.

Go to google and search for cac Nigeria website then follow the instruction there.

You can register for venture enterprise it cost just 10k no need lawyer or whatever.

Then after getting ur company documents go to any local government secteriat close to you and tell them you want to pay tax for business.

There is a cheap tax for 2k.

Get the tax receipt and you good to go.

Enjoy your stay in Germany.

What happens to people who don't have payslips? People who get paid in cash because they work in the private sector? I guess they cannot apply for German visa?
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by unipol(m): 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2016
These guys are no longer here? How much does it require to have in ur account? Can a pay slip of 60,000 naira be okay? Is there any site I can get invitation. Please let us help one another.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by APFM(m): 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
I need someone that can pay me naira here in Nigeria in exchange for Euro in Germany.

What rate will you change it for me if interested?

Regards
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by smokey12345: 4:22am On Jan 25, 2017
pls what documents do i need if i am going for conference in germany? thanks house
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Bukybabe(f): 8:51am On Mar 10, 2017
What if you forgot your marriage certificate but you have a photocopy and your wedding picture
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by bogolobango(m): 5:08am On Mar 11, 2017
@Lateralmaths how did scale through what arr the documents you submitted

Check your pm as Well

Congrats
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Lateralmaths(m): 9:37am On Mar 12, 2017
bogolobango:
@Lateralmaths how did scale through what arr the documents you submitted

Check your pm as Well

Congrats

just d documents on the website.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by bogolobango(m): 11:13am On Mar 12, 2017
@Lateralmaths alright kindly post the list of documents do you have any travelling expérience
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Lateralmaths(m): 8:48am On Mar 13, 2017
bogolobango:
@Lateralmaths alright kindly post the list of documents do you have any travelling expérience
I had no travelling experience before applying and my visa application was successful.

Mine was a business visa. If you are going for business or tourism, there is a checklist on the website.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by kisibo: 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lateralmaths:
I had no travelling experience before applying and my visa application was successful.

Mine was a business visa. If you are going for business or tourism, there is a checklist on the website.

pls how did u fill your visa application form cos I tried vindex.diplo.de but it didn't display the form in full I even use different browser. ...pls help me out..tx
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by kenzindax(f): 8:40pm On May 19, 2017
Good evening house... I'm happy coming across this thread on Nairaland, it's very informative and useful..

Please I'm going for a conference by July the conference would last for 1week and it's a paid conference.but I'll also love to visit other countries like Norway or France for sightseeing.. please what category of visa do I fall into... Business or tourist...

I'll appreciate your knowledge.

Thanks best Regards.
Re: General German Business And Tourist Visas ONLY by Lucky4real28(m): 11:57pm On May 19, 2017
I do not think you will get a close interview date, you can check anyway.
kenzindax:
Good evening house... I'm happy coming across this thread on Nairaland, it's very informative and useful..

Please I'm going for a conference by July the conference would last for 1week and it's a paid conference.but I'll also love to visit other countries like Norway or France for sightseeing.. please what category of visa do I fall into... Business or tourist...

I'll appreciate your knowledge.

Thanks best Regards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Akintola Seun "Big Wayne" Dies In Car Crash (Photos) / How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To Dubai / Fatal Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.